Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 22. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It will be great to see new videos about using Nagri HL fertilizers. Do you plan to make any further reviews?

I liked Nagri videos, too! Looking forward to watching new reviews. It would be also great to see how plants grow with Nagri fertilizer

New videos coming soon! Stay tuned!

And GIFs!
Activity: 28
More iread about nagri more I find it a good idea especially for the environmental impact that you would have on the world
Activity: 70
Please explain me what are you going to do in case you won't reach soft cap?  Huh

Interesting question  Huh I hope that it deals with the smart contract

We do not have such plans. We are now working hard on reaching soft cap soon

Good answer! You should do your best!

The best strategy ever hah

Tell me please what you are doing to reach the soft cap. Any marketing strategies?

As for me, I was attracted by nagri due to its cool mission, proper social networks management, interesting content and reliable team!
36000 is it a soft cap? What is hard cap?

Soft cap is 1000 ETH. Am I right??
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
How is it going at the conference in Lugano? Any news?

It's going well enough! Photos and report soon in our social media
How is it going at the conference in Lugano? Any news?
Activity: 98
are you will be burn those coin which are not sold? or what will be done with that coin

We are going to burn all the unsold tokens

And what will happen with the other tokens? Have you already made agreements with the exchanges?
Please explain me what are you going to do in case you won't reach soft cap?  Huh

Interesting question  Huh I hope that it deals with the smart contract

Tell me please what you are doing to reach the soft cap. Any marketing strategies?
Do you have an airdrop? Can I get free tokens somehow?
Activity: 266
36000 is it a soft cap? What is hard cap?
Activity: 1
I'm always in support of projects that take care of the environment. So far, not much has been sold. I hope that they will collect a sufficient amount

I'm sure they will
Please explain me what are you going to do in case you won't reach soft cap?  Huh

Interesting question  Huh I hope that it deals with the smart contract

Activity: 16
It will be great to see new videos about using Nagri HL fertilizers. Do you plan to make any further reviews?

I'd like to see the whole process of growing plants with and without Nagri.

Yeah, good idea to film speed growing
Activity: 662
Merit: 545
SNIP

You still can check all tests and laboratory tests results to see that Nagri-HL is unique. Moreover, we if you are working with marijuana, you should know that organically-grown crops are appreciated more, than the same grown with the help of pesticides or another products of the chemical industry

I have and they are not unique at all.  I even posted a study above showing that just adding Humic acid improved growth by 70% - higher than your 20-50% or whatever it was.  Any growth medium lacking humic will do better when you add it.

Where is your guaranteed analysis?
Activity: 662
Merit: 545

I liked Nagri videos, too! Looking forward to watching new reviews. It would be also great to see how plants grow with Nagri fertilizer

New videos coming soon! Stay tuned!
And are you goin to launch airdrop?
People say: oh, organic fertilizers, there's nothing innovative, bla bla bla. But my thought is: the most genius things are the simplest, and still they have the most enormous impact.  And if the idea of going organics sounds so simple to some people, then why aren't they doing it? why aren't they getting rid of chemicals.
Here comes Nagri, it was created to persuade! I think this is its main goal. To show that going organics is not about words, but about deeds  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: