Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 23. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
You are going to have a roadshow. The project is expanding!

And how will this roadshow help the project?

you know, the leaders of crypto society will get known of Nagri, if they haven't done it yet  Cheesy It's going international!
Activity: 98
It will be great to see new videos about using Nagri HL fertilizers. Do you plan to make any further reviews?

I liked Nagri videos, too! Looking forward to watching new reviews. It would be also great to see how plants grow with Nagri fertilizer

And how will this roadshow help the project?
are you will be burn those coin which are not sold? or what will be done with that coin

As far as I know, the unsold coins will burn. But we should wait for the admins' answer to be sure
It will be great to see new videos about using Nagri HL fertilizers. Do you plan to make any further reviews?

I'd like to see the whole process of growing plants with and without Nagri.

There are real-life examples in the WP, but it would be more convincing if you created some videos.

Read about first destination here: https://medium.com/@nagricoin/nagricoin-at-the-ico-race-conference-in-lugano-f28ed0ff1b7d

A serious conference! Good luck, Nagri. May it have the best presentation!
Please explain me what are you going to do in case you won't reach soft cap?  Huh

Interesting question  Huh I hope that it deals with the smart contract

We do not have such plans. We are now working hard on reaching soft cap soon

Good answer! You should do your best!
Activity: 140

I'd like to see the whole process of growing plants with and without Nagri.
are you will be burn those coin which are not sold? or what will be done with that coin

We are going to burn all the unsold tokens

And what if some bounty tokens would be left?
Activity: 266
I'm always in support of projects that take care of the environment. So far, not much has been sold. I hope that they will collect a sufficient amount

Their team is going to start a roadshow and visit great blocckchain events. I hope that will help to sell more.

where?

They are going to come to USA, UK and Switzerland. Hope we'll see new announces soon

Sounds great! i believe this will bring a lot of new investors to NagriCoin project
Activity: 294
Merit: 2

We are going to burn all the unsold tokens
Activity: 64
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Please explain me what are you going to do in case you won't reach soft cap?  Huh

We do not have such plans. We are now working hard on reaching soft cap soon

I've already seen recommendations of Nagri on so many ICO and agriculture publics! I understand why all those people support this project. It's simple but at the same time great. We are what we eat  Smiley

Yeah, looks great, but there are 93 ETH collected Sad I think we need more investors

But really, people should care about environment and health. Why don't make a difference??? A shift to organics is what our planet needs from us.

And remember that it's a profitable investment. Because organic industry is very perspective
I'm always in support of projects that take care of the environment. So far, not much has been sold. I hope that they will collect a sufficient amount

Their team is going to start a roadshow and visit great blocckchain events. I hope that will help to sell more.

where?

Yeah, tell me, please. Maybe I'll have a chance to get acquainted with your team  Cheesy

where?

They are going to come to USA, UK and Switzerland. Hope we'll see new announces soon
Pages:
Jump to: