Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 11. (Read 901803 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
New developments!
Naut.systems will integrate cosmos ! 🚀

Is the digibyte team still involved in this coin?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This coin in so unstable. Just look at its chart, full of crest and troughs.Did I do mistake investing in it? Does this have any future plan which will earn some confidence among investors. Thanks:)
Activity: 56
Huh Huh Huh

I don't understand what's going on with this coin? I heard the lead dev passed away?

Huh
Not the all dev. team but "a key employee" said Brian Kelly. And he also added "and the project is halted". This was the first tweet since October. Some people think that this is a manipulation for buying more cheap nautiluscoin. You have to make your own research and you have to make your own decision if you want to make an investment to this coin.

NMC===> Brian needs to take some time to brush up on what a "coin" is it's not a token Cool #gogo-namecoin
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Huh Huh Huh

I don't understand what's going on with this coin? I heard the lead dev passed away?

Huh
Not the all dev. team but "a key employee" said Brian Kelly. And he also added "and the project is halted". This was the first tweet since October. Some people think that this is a manipulation for buying more cheap nautiluscoin. You have to make your own research and you have to make your own decision if you want to make an investment to this coin.
Huh Huh Huh

Huh

NMC===> the first coin ever * sell all stupid tokens like naut and go buy NMC BTC and other actual POW "coins" Cool
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Holy shit. Much noobs. This is Brian Kelly's coin. He's the lead developer, a failed developer I might add.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
 Huh Huh Huh

Huh
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I don't understand why this coin is still on Polo? This is a pump and dump coin without a dev. team. Gambling is less risky than to invest your money to this coin. Please before the investment look at the nautiluscoin twitter page. You will understand what i mean.
FLO===> a wayyyy better coin i sold and bought FLO Cool

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo
Activity: 19
I think I do.
But frankly with NAUT, troll twitt dump and RB scam ... I am really lost !
If RB is a scammer he could both dump or leave the coin died ....

So could you be clear and let me know what all of that is about ...

Thanks guys
Activity: 29
I can't get it guys !!!
Is NAUT good to buy or is it a scam Huh

It's neither. Do you have the reading comprehension to be putting money in altcoins?
I can't get it guys !!!
Is NAUT good to buy or is it a scam Huh
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
NAUT marketing guru BRIAN KELLY IS SENDING US TO MARZZZ LITERALLY SPACE-X NAUTILUS SPACELABS PROJECT LAUNCHING !!! :-D WEEEEEEEEE
NAUT ===> technical chart looks oversold Cool
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
How come this Brian Kelly is not in Jail yet tho Huh

^BECAUSE HE'S A MOVIE STAR!!! :-D

NAUT NEWS NAUT IS A NXT TOKEN == @ 2500 SATOSHI
Huh GOGO NXT ~>

https://poloniex.com/exchange#BTC_NXT

NXT IS THE REAL NAUTCOIN/TOKEN BRIAN KELLY YOU FUNNY GUY Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

I think he will soon enough. There are investigations I believe.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Although naut has not been updated until now but I love the up and down movement   Wink
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
NAUT has way to many bagholders.
There are people who bought at ten times the price (160,000sat) as it is now.
Dumps like the one yesterday can happen any time.

You can surely trade with NAUT for nice profits, but you can't expect a real rise of the price.
Hi guys !!
Can you just stop arguing and make it clear.

Is it a retwitt to drop rate before June (NAUT has rise last 3 past years in June !!!) Huh

Who is the dev and how can we contatct the team Huh

Regards to all / Respect !

Pages:
Jump to: