Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 9. (Read 901803 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Go Brian Kelly Go We loves youuuuu ^^

Go BK GO BK GO

GO BK GO BK GO

Why call him a crook when he can makes you millionaire

IN BK I Trust

Lets cheer him folks
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17
With the "Hedgefund Token " Numeraire now worth $106,471,699. Naut.systems ($8,365,173) is clearly undervalued
Hi.
Why are you saying about Nimeraire and Naut.systems?
It's different projects , isn't it?
Or you want to say that they are have some bond between each other?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Does anyone know what caused a pump a few days ago?

Exit pump for Brian Kelly and maybe a delisting list from Poloniex is going to be announced soon. Also NAUT might be there to be delisted. I would NOT be surprised if NAUT is delisted coz Brian Kelly has sold all of his premined NAUTs at poloniex exchange and now he needs to wash (clear) his name. He might say "sorry guys Polo has delisted NAUT, not me. I have nothing to do. So the project is over, etc...". Lets wait and see.

No disrespect but your answer made zero sense.  There was a 1% premine which amounts to 160k coins.  Was there a 20% premine at some point?  Bk doesn't say anything because Brian Kelly can't say anything.  Do you know guys in high finance.  Most of them don't run their mouths.  Their jobs don't allow it.  Youre forming a lot of conjecture on a lot of incomplete data.

There used to be a Nautiluscoin Foundation and 12m-14m of NAUT used to stay there and all sent to Poloniex exchange. If you guys dont know, then please do not comment and do not lead other newbies on SCAM coins. Do your own research. I have proofs and the NAUT addresses that all those premined coins are sent to POLO by BK himself. Cheers.

If legit then management (BK) would be very clear on the Nautiluscoin Foundation funds of 12m-14m of NAUT.
Only a address needs be posted.  Blockchain tech, no?

BK is a crook. I believe he dumped the premine and now trades stocks (active on twitter).

To be honest, NAUT needs to be taken over and away from BK's crooked hands.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

Exit pump for Brian Kelly and maybe a delisting list from Poloniex is going to be announced soon. Also NAUT might be there to be delisted. I would NOT be surprised if NAUT is delisted coz Brian Kelly has sold all of his premined NAUTs at poloniex exchange and now he needs to wash (clear) his name. He might say "sorry guys Polo has delisted NAUT, not me. I have nothing to do. So the project is over, etc...". Lets wait and see.

No disrespect but your answer made zero sense.  There was a 1% premine which amounts to 160k coins.  Was there a 20% premine at some point?  Bk doesn't say anything because Brian Kelly can't say anything.  Do you know guys in high finance.  Most of them don't run their mouths.  Their jobs don't allow it.  Youre forming a lot of conjecture on a lot of incomplete data.

There used to be a Nautiluscoin Foundation and 12m-14m of NAUT used to stay there and all sent to Poloniex exchange. If you guys dont know, then please do not comment and do not lead other newbies on SCAM coins. Do your own research. I have proofs and the NAUT addresses that all those premined coins are sent to POLO by BK himself. Cheers.

If legit then management (BK) would be very clear on the Nautiluscoin Foundation funds of 12m-14m of NAUT.
Only a address needs be posted.  Blockchain tech, no?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
this will be delisted from polo soon, better sell your worthless bags before it goes to 0 sats  Grin Grin
Activity: 47
it happen before 16 days  Grin
Activity: 39
Chequ NAut marcketcap Now . its look like nothing is happen , Naut price increace day by day . we are in trading cycle just hold your coin and look what gona happen in the next  16 days Wink
https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/595c3c9445748/
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Cosmos integration will send it in orbit 🚀
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
anyway NAUT will moooon in 3.....2....1......

remember my words..... pump just started  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

naut wallet ıs dead ? no match ıt says. and no sych. bıtrex ıs flyıng 23k polo ıs 18 k but ı cant transfer from polo to bıtrex. any workıng wallet for naut Huh
NAUT X4 - X10 summer pump round 2 is in da house
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

naut wallet ıs dead ? no match ıt says. and no sych. bıtrex ıs flyıng 23k polo ıs 18 k but ı cant transfer from polo to bıtrex. any workıng wallet for naut Huh
Activity: 798
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Activity: 135

No disrespect but your answer made zero sense.  There was a 1% premine which amounts to 160k coins.  Was there a 20% premine at some point?  Bk doesn't say anything because Brian Kelly can't say anything.  Do you know guys in high finance.  Most of them don't run their mouths.  Their jobs don't allow it.  Youre forming a lot of conjecture on a lot of incomplete data.
legendary

legendary
My invest in NAUT have lost 98% of its value, for those who are in the same case, the best thing to do is to hold NAUT, it can't be worse... maybe NAUT will jump one day Roll Eyes

Yeah. Coz 98% of your money is now with @Brian Kelly, the scammer, and he is investing in other coins and making good money out of it. So nothing to worry, just make him rich whenever he needs. Keep buying  Kiss
Activity: 135
Activity: 19
UPDATE:  Sadly a key employee has passed away and the project is halted. I don't know why $NAUT is up. -BK

https://twitter.com/nautiluscoin
Activity: 149
With the "Hedgefund Token " Numeraire now worth $106,471,699. Naut.systems ($8,365,173) is clearly undervalued
Activity: 159
My invest in NAUT have lost 98% of its value, for those who are in the same case, the best thing to do is to hold NAUT, it can't be worse... maybe NAUT will jump one day Roll Eyes
Nothing is lost.
Activity: 25
Pages:
Jump to: