Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 8. (Read 901803 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I am starting a new thread, the thread is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2109092.new#new

If we want to change graphics, and perhaps rebrand. Now is the time. Speak up, or I will keep the same graphics. Now is an excellent time to start from a clean (ish) slate.

We can start fresh. Or keep the name, ticker, and graphics. Up to the community. Let me know.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
send ur naut from shittrex on polo and keep calm and wait 20k price again hehe Tongue
polo
 pliz no del this coin
we hv good volum for trade this coin
only pump and dump coin- i love this!
bittrex was idiot platforma -they delete alot good coins
bıtrex ıs delıstıng thıs shıt at 25th august. so what wıll happen to coıns there ıs no workıng wallet for thıs shıt

Bittrex *IS* delisting this coin. I am working on a platform to swap 1:1 from this NXT Asset coin to its own wallet and chain, however, this will take time. I have other project I am currently working on, but this is on my list. I do work a full 9-5 job, so I get a few hours every night. Please be patient, and I *will* have everything setup to swap to a live chain. IF you are wondering WHAT to do with your NAUT once it gets delisted, I would just put it into an NXT Wallet and let it sit there until we are ready to swap them out.

If anyone needs help in moving their coins into the NXT Wallet please direct message me and I will help you get them moved. I wont let this coin go away. BK might think so, I don't. This will come back to haunt him, and his hand will be burned with this swap.

When I get further along I will post a timeline with the intended swap dates and more details on the swap will be posted from me. Stay tuned. If you have question post them, dm me. I will answer.

I am here once a day at least.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
bıtrex ıs delıstıng thıs shıt at 25th august. so what wıll happen to coıns there ıs no workıng wallet for thıs shıt
With the "Hedgefund Token " Numeraire now worth $106,471,699. Naut.systems ($8,365,173) is clearly undervalued
Hi.
Why are you saying about Nimeraire and Naut.systems?
It's different projects , isn't it?
Or you want to say that they are have some bond between each other?
on telegram someone posted they would work on ai ...
Also craib said a cryptohedgefunds bought mumeraiar

Are people here hiding under rock? This coin is dead...BK isn't jumped ship, he transferred the premine to Polo and sold them off...took the cash. Throwing all that on a dead man's back.

Pretty sure Karma will catch up to him and one day we'll read that he was arrested for some shady shit like fraud or something...most of these crooks end up getting caught in some other weird shit their doing.

Look at the explosion in ETH assets, $BILLION$.
BK couldn't even capitalize on that boom, with one of the original assets and a Polo slot.

SWAP for dev that can keep on Polo/Rex but he'll need to burn BKs hand.  Best to get another platform, NXT is legacy now.

I spoke with Bittrex, they said they will let it delist and if we want to get added back we will have to submit. Let me arrange and find a platform to arrange the swap on. I am very much interested in forking this to its own chain.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I am one of the sufferers of BK's dump. There is no more dev. no more project even no more coin at the moment. There are some efforts for saving this coin but I am not sure there are going to succeed or not. I don't understand why Poloniex does not delist this shitcoin.

Do your own search before buying this coin. Not to buy is the best options.
Activity: 163
Merit: 13
We were waiting for that CNBC news for 3 years and never happened. So here is the fact, read follow.

Before investing in a coin, first do your own research. Check here in this forum and search the relevant hashtags on twitter to see the general thought for the coin.

I personally think, this coin is going dead and Brian Kelly, AKA BK, is a real scammer. He got lots of people invested in NAUT because he promised a lot of stuff and there was only a white paper, that's all.
Finally, he moved all 14m NAUT to Poloniex and he is selling and maybe sold out to the poor investors. So watch out when u investing in NAUT.

BK, yes, he is a scammer and most knows it. Check NAUT block chain, NXT platform to trace it back to Brian Kelly's account. It shows that the whole NAUT supply sent to Polo by himself.

When Jake passed away, the lead dev, BK did not make any announcement. After several months passed, he made an announcement saying that the project is halted. So does that mean BK is out of NAUT now because he had enough time to sell all of premined NAUT supply, now Polo can delist it? Well delisting will work out well for you Brian Kelly, but your investors are mad and you should pay over this!

Hope you will find what you deserve, scammer BK. Now suddenly he is more interested in ETH, XMR, several other coins... Does that mean, with the money he robbed from NAUT investors, he is investing them into other coins? Well I think that is 100%. Good luck NAUT holders, you really need this!

Best,

Jake passed away, the lead dev, BK did not make any announcement. After several months passed, he made an announcement saying that the project is halted.

after he dumped his 14m bag

https://twitter.com/Nautiluscoin/status/862772443542433794
Activity: 163
Merit: 13
With the "Hedgefund Token " Numeraire now worth $106,471,699. Naut.systems ($8,365,173) is clearly undervalued
Hi.

Are people here hiding under rock? This coin is dead...BK isn't jumped ship, he transferred the premine to Polo and sold them off...took the cash. Throwing all that on a dead man's back.

Pretty sure Karma will catch up to him and one day we'll read that he was arrested for some shady shit like fraud or something...most of these crooks end up getting caught in some other weird shit their doing.

Look at the explosion in ETH assets, $BILLION$.
BK couldn't even capitalize on that boom, with one of the original assets and a Polo slot.

SWAP for dev that can keep on Polo/Rex but he'll need to burn BKs hand.  Best to get another platform, NXT is legacy now.
Looks like trex is going to let this delist.
Is NAUT a nxt asset? Bittrex deposit page shows that it is but yet the main post it has a QT wallet.

Need to move my shit bag of NAUT from Polo to trex...any ideas?

If BK has abandoned this coin, we can organize a hostile take over. Swap from an NXT asset to a dash fork. Who likes this idea? If this is acceptable for this community, I will start arranging a private swap from NAUT to a dash fork 1:1. If BK has abandoned this project, I will take it over. I am not going to let this happen.

I am being 100% serious. I have been following NAUT for years and to see BK let it go the way he has is unacceptable to me.

The incident with Jake is truly a tragedy, but it should not let the coin fall apart and suffocate because he refuses to find more developers. If he won't find help. I will help, I will fork the coin, and we can keep this alive on it's own chain.

A take over would be good, remove BK from NAUT...a fresh chain would be good and a swap for NAUT holders that BK screwed.

OR

Fork as you said and keep the name, this would have to be decided quickly. Not sure how many people holding NAUT still are here, bittrex is set to delist on the 25th, sure Polo next delisting is in September.

I'd create a Poll in the altcoin discussion section for a vote or at least to see where the community stands.

I have contacted bittrex, All we need is 15 BTC support to keep it listed on trex, if they will decide to keep it. please message the mods and let them know you want to keep NAUT listed on trex. I will start arranging a swap privately if we cannot keep it listed, we can switch the name (Fresh start is always good), but if the community wants to keep the name, we can keep the name.
i read comments and me fun )
ppl soon pump of all coins
like naut and others
keep calm and wait 0.00020000
or give me bay all naut for 1k price lol
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Is NAUT a nxt asset? Bittrex deposit page shows that it is but yet the main post it has a QT wallet.

If BK has abandoned this coin, we can organize a hostile take over. Swap from an NXT asset to a dash fork. Who likes this idea? If this is acceptable for this community, I will start arranging a private swap from NAUT to a dash fork 1:1. If BK has abandoned this project, I will take it over. I am not going to let this happen.

I am being 100% serious. I have been following NAUT for years and to see BK let it go the way he has is unacceptable to me.

The incident with Jake is truly a tragedy, but it should not let the coin fall apart and suffocate because he refuses to find more developers. If he won't find help. I will help, I will fork the coin, and we can keep this alive on it's own chain.

A take over would be good, remove BK from NAUT...a fresh chain would be good and a swap for NAUT holders that BK screwed.

OR

Fork as you said and keep the name, this would have to be decided quickly. Not sure how many people holding NAUT still are here, bittrex is set to delist on the 25th, sure Polo next delisting is in September.

I'd create a Poll in the altcoin discussion section for a vote or at least to see where the community stands.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
the team is gone? Really need this infortmaion

Here for a long time did not see the dev activities, it is as soon as removed in the Polo, it is better to find a good project
Activity: 20
the team is gone? Really need this infortmaion
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Hi.

Will this project really die? Is there any plan for the team?
Hi.

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Hi.
Pages:
Jump to: