Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 115. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
NAUT is nutritional coin.. its have stability.. Smiley Smiley Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Activity: 558
Activity: 1036
I thought this is the NAUT thread...
Activity: 154
I have very interesting to get this Digishield.. Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I have been looking at lots of coins in my time. More looking at forums then anything else, I got caught out with iCoin but finally it looks like Guldencoin is the real thing. I thought Naut might be good but really it's just another scam I am glad I did not invest in. I see the same with URO and many others. It's sad how people treat the crypto world when it has good intentions.
I truly hope Guldencoin proves me right in time.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Coin is dead.

• No Developer
  • No comunication
  • Only bagholders hoping to find a victim to buy their coins

Coin is dead !!!

** This is a product of Brian Kelly Capital **
** BKCM LLC, 500 West Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830, USA(203)-542-7202 [email protected] **

YES!  YES!  YES!

Nautilus coin is dead.

Everyone sell now before it goes to zero.

I will sacrifice myself by buying up all your worthless NAUT [because I am kind, humble and generous like that].  Bahahaaa!
Activity: 229
Coin is dead.

• No Developer
  • No comunication
  • Only bagholders hoping to find a victim to buy their coins

Coin is dead !!!

** This is a product of Brian Kelly Capital **
** BKCM LLC, 500 West Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830, USA(203)-542-7202 [email protected] **
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I have sold my remaining NAUT with a big loss  Angry I don´t want to wait several months for a little pump..what a joke  Cry  Huh

I want to thank you very very much.

I think you did the very very right thing.  Wink
Activity: 506
I have sold my remaining NAUT with a big loss  Angry I don´t want to wait several months for a little pump..what a joke  Cry  Huh
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Agree.  Deep pockets are targeting getting their own version of bitcoin.  I looks like they don't mind hyping then letting things go quiet for long periods.  My guess is that they are sucking up coins on the cheap.

Bingo!!! 

It's shocking to see how 99% do not see this even after you explain it to them. 

No wonder the 1% are always the 1%.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
This coin is dead.   Angry

Well, BK is clever... Now he is releasing news once a month, so that his fame would not get hurt more out of NAUT stuff.
He already made good money, thousands out of it, why would he care now? This is so fuc... annoying...
But BK is what he is!...
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Agree.  Deep pockets are targeting getting their own version of bitcoin.  I looks like they don't mind hyping then letting things go quiet for long periods.  My guess is that they are sucking up coins on the cheap.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Vlad2Vlad has become the cheerleader from Naut. Flyingmongoose 2.0

I'm so tired of hearing shit like that about coins I invest in, like:  Max, XPY, NAUT, etc., coins backed by big names with deep pockets.

I'm not a cheerleader for any of those coins.  I just think there's no way these people with millions of dollars are not buying up their respective coins with some big plan in mind.

Even if I'm wrong about most or them - I only have to be right about one of them.  Cause if I'm right then 100 fold will be the minimum return.  And that would be a HUGE deal.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
So when will we pump then?  Cool

I don't think we'll ever see another pump like the one in May.
Activity: 229
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/nautiluscoin

Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Grin

May this be a lesson to all Wall Street trust fund tards: stay the fuck away from cryptocurrency, you spoiled, earth-crushing soul-less fucks.

Hahahaaa.

I can't believe this drop!

What a bad time to be assbroke!  lol

Don't count out these Wall Street retards:  they're taking over and they have the money and connections to make things happen.  I'm a buyer of any coin backed by big money.  Some may go to zero but only one has to go up 100+ fold and I think these big backer coins have the best odds.

Cheers!

Vlad2Vlad has become the cheerleader from Naut. Flyingmongoose 2.0
So when will we pump then?  Cool
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/nautiluscoin

Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Grin

May this be a lesson to all Wall Street trust fund tards: stay the fuck away from cryptocurrency, you spoiled, earth-crushing soul-less fucks.

Hahahaaa.

I can't believe this drop!

What a bad time to be assbroke!  lol

Don't count out these Wall Street retards:  they're taking over and they have the money and connections to make things happen.  I'm a buyer of any coin backed by big money.  Some may go to zero but only one has to go up 100+ fold and I think these big backer coins have the best odds.

Cheers!
Jump to: