Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 114. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Max Kiser a doer? Really?  Lets see I believe he came out with Maxcoin which I guess at one point was worth 3 bucks, now it's barely 2000 sats.  Pumping and dumping a coin and moving on onto another is not exactly a doer in my book.

Max Keister ist a doer because he as Maxcoin and Startcoin, BK only has Naut.  Cool
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Max Kiser a doer? Really?  Lets see I believe he came out with Maxcoin which I guess at one point was worth 3 bucks, now it's barely 2000 sats.  Pumping and dumping a coin and moving on onto another is not exactly a doer in my book.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Why do you need a joke? This has been a joke from the start lol.
I wish BK had the balls to compete with the Keiser, START.

Was contrasting the two of them over the last few days.

I got onto START at 15k - had another nibble at 23k and a bit more last night at 40k.. safe to say I'm happy enough!

Regarding contrasting the two.. Keiser is a do'er. I can remember BK talking about Naut credit cards and scratch cards and stuff way back at the beginning.

However Keiser just went out there and did it. Also, he never misses an opportunity to talk up his coin.

They've gone about their respective tasks in much different ways.

Hence the 300% + rise in STARTcoin over the last few days.

I have been saying this from the start, BK was a pumper and dumper but Keiser is a doer... You cannot compare them, Keiser rules, BK sucks lol.
Activity: 707

Was contrasting the two of them over the last few days.

I got onto START at 15k - had another nibble at 23k and a bit more last night at 40k.. safe to say I'm happy enough!

Regarding contrasting the two.. Keiser is a do'er. I can remember BK talking about Naut credit cards and scratch cards and stuff way back at the beginning.

However Keiser just went out there and did it. Also, he never misses an opportunity to talk up his coin.

They've gone about their respective tasks in much different ways.

Hence the 300% + rise in STARTcoin over the last few days.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Nautilus coin can use when very important and quick need activities... Smiley
Just a question.. how was the last missive released?

Through twitter or what?
legendary

It's officially April 1st in New York, so did we get the monthly update yet?

Judging by the poor price action I'm guessing there is nothing new or important in this update but I'm still curious to read it.

Cheers!

Yes.. but it's officially 4:51 am in New York too... so, who releases anything at that time?

Anyway.. I was thinking about this last night and thought.. if i was the 'leader' of this coin.. seeing as it's being held as a bit of a crypto joke.. would i really release an update on April 1st in order to feed the trolls?

He probably will stick to the schedule though. I mean, trolls be-damned if he is really serious.. then they are easily ignored.

I've started to unwind my own position though. I was hoping that, whatever was in the announcement might help me get a higher price.. well, i can hope.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

It's officially April 1st in New York, so did we get the monthly update yet?

Judging by the poor price action I'm guessing there is nothing new or important in this update but I'm still curious to read it.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
I know of at least one individual hat is very happy with this price levels... Vlad to Vlad I believe is already on it's way to own MILLIONS of "under 5000 sat" NAUT.

Oh he's going to be so rich some day.....

Haha, thanks but I don't have enough BTC to buy millions of NAUT.  And it took me months to buy just 100,000 coins, so I doubt anyone can buy millions.

That said, if I had the BTC I would definitely keep buying NAUT, the odds of getting a huge return from the current 5,000 sat is very high.  Hard to beat these odds.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1162
I know of at least one individual hat is very happy with this price levels... Vlad to Vlad I believe is already on it's way to own MILLIONS of "under 5000 sat" NAUT.

Oh he's going to be so rich some day.....
legendary
Activity: 506
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Sad to see that BK gave up on this. I had good hopes for this to be a serious coin.

If you didn't give up, then contact me, we took over 3 coins and are developing them. Maybe we can join forces

What coins did you take over?  Would be nice to have a comparison.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Do you really think BK is still serious with this coin? He promised monthly updates. Did we get it? Nope.

He has done a monthly update two months in a row now, just as promised.

His next one should come on April's 1st:  April Fool's Day.

Now we find out what kind of sense of humor Brian has. 
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Do you really think BK is still serious with this coin? He promised monthly updates. Did we get it? Nope.

Actually he has been giving monthly updates, 1st of the month. http://www.nautiluscoin.com/latest-news/
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
NAUT have you any plan for us Launching.....? waiting for your Launch men.. Wink
legendary
Activity: 840

Activity: 1036
Sad to see that BK gave up on this. I had good hopes for this to be a serious coin.

If you didn't give up, then contact me, we took over 3 coins and are developing them. Maybe we can join forces

BK is looking for devs so why not make your proposals to him via his website. I doubt he'll respond on this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Jump to: