Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 113. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Why is the delisting warning still there?

Abandoned and failed coins are done at bittrex lol
It is a BK failed test coin. I think any holder of this coin may lose all of their btc.

Yah and I bet you are still holding NAUT.  If you still have some I'll buy them from you, if you think this coin is such a failure.  I also hold some Digibyte, but most of the people on the digibyte forum are delusional thinking it will be worth a buck when it can't break 50 sats, lol.

Nope, I dont have any left. Just coming here to see how NAUT holders are in pain...

DigiByte has a bit of inflation.. but so much work is being done.
DGB devs are really active and they are working their azz off.
I believe DGB still has so many things on the table.
No way you can compare DGB and NAUT...
NAUT needs a long way before even mentioning a fair competition between the two.

You cannot just compete with less inflation and supply.
NAUT has no devs, no development...

Despite that, I agree there are quiet a few delusional thinking over DGB.

Having said that I hope the NAUT holders left will be happy with the news coming.

What news?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

It is a BK failed test coin. I think any holder of this coin may lose all of their btc.

Yah and I bet you are still holding NAUT.  If you still have some I'll buy them from you, if you think this coin is such a failure.  I also hold some Digibyte, but most of the people on the digibyte forum are delusional thinking it will be worth a buck when it can't break 50 sats, lol.

Nope, I dont have any left. Just coming here to see how NAUT holders are in pain...

DigiByte has a bit of inflation.. but so much work is being done.
DGB devs are really active and they are working their azz off.
I believe DGB still has so many things on the table.
No way you can compare DGB and NAUT...
NAUT needs a long way before even mentioning a fair competition between the two.

You cannot just compete with less inflation and supply.
NAUT has no devs, no development...

Despite that, I agree there are quiet a few delusional thinking over DGB.

Having said that I hope the NAUT holders left will be happy with the news coming.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10

Yah and I bet you are still holding NAUT.  If you still have some I'll buy them from you, if you think this coin is such a failure.  I also hold some Digibyte, but most of the people on the digibyte forum are delusional thinking it will be worth a buck when it can't break 50 sats, lol.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on April 24th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC." from Bittrex

I hope Brian Kelly lets bittrex delist it.  Those crooks want constant bribes to list coins.

Look at what UNB did with just Cryptsy, up 50 fold on massive volume.

One good exchange is all you need and Cryptsy doesn't delist any coins just cause of low volume.

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
 "This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on April 24th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC." from Bittrex
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
just fork it again and restore the original block reward and you will breath new life into this coin.
I believe that making "Nautiluscoin the “Official coin of X_Organization”" is something BK is capable of delivering. A loyalty reward token was suggested way back in the thread and I'm glad it's back on the table.
legendary
Whats heavily ironic is that Halinyo left me negative feedback when I tried to warn you idiots about NAUT's imminent demise. Glad he finally came around. Just because you're a bitcoin whale it doesn't mean you have a brain. Especially if you whaled up at a higher price.

I never left a negative feedback to you? I would never do that coz I don't like little cu..s, who the fu.. you are anyway...
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Whats heavily ironic is that Halinyo left me negative feedback when I tried to warn you idiots about NAUT's imminent demise. Glad he finally came around. Just because you're a bitcoin whale it doesn't mean you have a brain. Especially if you whaled up at a higher price.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Halinyo, I appreciate your trollish nature, and the fact that English isn't your first language, but you need to find a new translation service/app.  The one you're using makes all of your trollishness garbled and ineffective.  Who knows, you could be the next barabbas if you could just get a better translation... Well, maybe not - there can only be one barabbas, I suppose.

I appreciate a little trolling, it makes it more fun and the coins get cheaper and cheaper.  lol

And Halinyo is a Bitcoin whale, one should at least respect that; he's obviously doing something right.   Wink
legendary

He truly is!!! And he really sucks as much as Naut...
So fu.... Weirdo when people expects from him making a joke !!! And it turns out he really does it... A huge lol for it!

He does it coz he has nothing to provide... And it is the proof he sucks..Smiley

Halinyo, I appreciate your trollish nature, and the fact that English isn't your first language, but you need to find a new translation service/app.  The one you're using makes all of your trollishness garbled and ineffective.  Who knows, you could be the next barabbas if you could just get a better translation... Well, maybe not - there can only be one barabbas, I suppose.

I only write here with my second language (actually third, maybe forth). I am better in my mother tongue though. We also got some good words specifically made for you type of people. Or russs buuuu! Now you can look for it in a translation service, or I can translate it for you, a reasonable fee applies to you, in case you may wonder.

I only troll for a good reason.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

So fu.... Weirdo when people expects from him making a joke !!! And it turns out he really does it... A huge lol for it!

He does it coz he has nothing to provide... And it is the proof he sucks..Smiley

Halinyo, I appreciate your trollish nature, and the fact that English isn't your first language, but you need to find a new translation service/app.  The one you're using makes all of your trollishness garbled and ineffective.  Who knows, you could be the next barabbas if you could just get a better translation... Well, maybe not - there can only be one barabbas, I suppose.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary

It was a joke anyway...but look what we have here https://twitter.com/Nautiluscoin/status/583331274695319552  Cool

What an asshole, BK is!

I hope he at least does the release today to show he can keep his word.  Then this bogus joke would be funny.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

It was a joke anyway...but look what we have here https://twitter.com/Nautiluscoin/status/583331274695319552  Cool

What an asshole, BK is!

I hope he at least does the release today to show he can keep his word.  Then this bogus joke would be funny.

True, this will only be amusing if he does a proper update with it.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

What an asshole, BK is!

Activity: 506
Max Kiser a doer? Really?  Lets see I believe he came out with Maxcoin which I guess at one point was worth 3 bucks, now it's barely 2000 sats.  Pumping and dumping a coin and moving on onto another is not exactly a doer in my book.

Max Keister ist a doer because he as Maxcoin and Startcoin, BK only has Naut.  Cool

MaxCoin has crashed and burned, down 99.9%, so I don't see the connection.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Max Kiser a doer? Really?  Lets see I believe he came out with Maxcoin which I guess at one point was worth 3 bucks, now it's barely 2000 sats.  Pumping and dumping a coin and moving on onto another is not exactly a doer in my book.

Max Keister ist a doer because he as Maxcoin and Startcoin, BK only has Naut.  Cool

MaxCoin has crashed and burned, down 99.9%, so I don't see the connection.
Jump to: