Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 136. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
So no Developer....
The face of this coin doesn't login for a month...

This coin is dead, just like any other coin where the dev/face of the coin disapears....

Oh wow, its a real pro investor that registered here today. Aren't we lucky!
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
So no Developer....
The face of this coin doesn't login for a month...

This coin is dead, just like any other coin where the dev/face of the coin disapears....
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Read his book first, then you will know what he knows and what he learnt...

This is also from his book, in section "Why NAUT?"
"The business plan for Nautiluscoin rests on the three pillars of continuous improvement, transparency, and sound economics."

BTW, it is not straight POS. It has to be thought and tested very carefully for the sake of Nautiluscoin Economy as he mentioned in the book.
Also to increase the purchasing power, the 3 tools; dynamic POS, POS multipool and NSF have to work in a collaborative way, mentioned in his book with Fig. 8.3 (amazing figure).

just to be clear, did you read the book or quoting people who have? As far as I can tell book is not yet released??

You can buy ay amazon.com now or you can find it online for free if you make a little search Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
@ Flyingmoongoose

This is unrelated to your last post -therefore the reason I don't quote it-, but at what point will you assume responsibility for being just a baseless cheerleader cheering his way all the way down from the top?

At what point exactly you plan on telling people here, "ok, I have been wrong all along so please disregard my "positive" comments because, obviously, facts demonstrates clearly that they are not connected to reality in any way, shape or form"?

I mean, when someone is wrong for so long, at some point any decent individual would admit to... well, being wrong, right? And you are a decent individual, aren't you?
Activity: 238

"The business plan for Nautiluscoin rests on the three pillars of continuous improvement, transparency, and sound economics."

BTW, it is not straight POS. It has to be thought and tested very carefully for the sake of Nautiluscoin Economy as he mentioned in the book.
Also to increase the purchasing power, the 3 tools; dynamic POS, POS multipool and NSF have to work in a collaborative way, mentioned in his book with Fig. 8.3 (amazing figure).

just to be clear, did you read the book or quoting people who have? As far as I can tell book is not yet released??

There are sample chapters available when you look it up.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

legendary
Mr Kelly doesn't answer his pages... hum... the coin's worth is less than what he makes in 6 months, way less, and he is about to introduce "a well respected name in crypto" as developer while he will be in touch with the Vericoin team, aka the stooges, for the dynamic POS that, apparently, has more than significant flaws and all kinds of vulnerable code (as per rat4).

What will happen to Brian Kell's reputation if Naut fails completely? Not much, really. It will be filed as "another learning experience" and on to the next one. Worth "saving" at this stage? Definitely. Is that possible? Most definitely. But the inability of Brian Kelly to achieve this is mind-boggling, really.

Yeah....Let's buy Naut..hmm that doesn't work...Let's buy his book, hmmm doesn't work either.

Let's put a stabilization fund, hmmm doesn't work. Let's make PoS...hmmm, doesn't work either.

Lets tell them that we make a NEW kind of PoS and that we are testing it allready for three months......that will work...NOT!!!

and in the meanwhile, your goeroe BK, didn't show face for a month. Do you think that that works? He shows that he doesn't care about his investors. Typical for Wall Street Rats.

legendary

I don't know if anyone of you have seen this yet: https://www.facebook.com/events/540227046114805/?ref=22
It is the event Brian Kelly will talk on the launch day of his book at the BitcoinCenterNYC.

I have read BK's book chapters related to NAUT and you will see the book is so fluent and story telling style. I loved it... You can buy it at Amazon.
All the story line from the beginning to the July, well done BK. I know you will make good money from the book, too Smiley

I like to quote one part (pp:103, second paragraph): "Since my goal is to make NAUT the investment of choice for professional investors entering the digital currency space, I think POS and the stake-dividend will be easy to understand. As well, it means the coin is not at the mercy of the miners."

I think it is the time we rise again Wink  Cool

Nice find. Wow, so true about it being darkest before the dawn! The shit was flying fast and furious around here.

He wrote a BOOK?Huh He can't even get the most simple thing fixed....PoS, EVERY coin has PoS....whoaaaaaa!!!!!!

Talking about one eye leading the blind....It's a classic!!
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!
I don't know if anyone of you have seen this yet: https://www.facebook.com/events/540227046114805/?ref=22
It is the event Brian Kelly will talk on the launch day of his book at the BitcoinCenterNYC.

I have read BK's book chapters related to NAUT and you will see the book is so fluent and story telling style. I loved it... You can buy it at Amazon.
All the story line from the beginning to the July, well done BK. I know you will make good money from the book, too Smiley

I like to quote one part (pp:103, second paragraph): "Since my goal is to make NAUT the investment of choice for professional investors entering the digital currency space, I think POS and the stake-dividend will be easy to understand. As well, it means the coin is not at the mercy of the miners."

Nice find. Wow, so true about it being darkest before the dawn! The shit was flying fast and furious around here.
legendary

BK will get it right eventually.

Question: What objective reasons do you have to say that? If he hasn't been able to do so in many months, what makes you think he will be able to do it... eventually (and I mean before we all are dead and buried)?

Because he staked his entire reputation publicly on Bitcoin. He is launching a book on Bitcoin. His business is backing cryptocurrencies in a big way. He's a true believer.

So months may seem like an eternity to the ADD gamblers in the ALT market but is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Patience is required but the reward could life altering.

Institutional money will make it's way into cryto. Do you think wallstreet will trust some twenty something kid as a face for investment or a well respected pundit like BK. Litecoin is another clear winner for next ETFs. Then I think Naut and Max have a decent chance.

How Dumb are you....he's a Wall Street Rat, they pray on your money, selling you "knowledge" they don't have. Why would he need to sell you all this "knowledge" if he could make millions just invest for him self, if that "knowledge" would really work

I'm going to give you a sophisticated answer:

nom, nom, nom.. yummy. cheap coins!

Question: What objective reasons do you have to say that? If he hasn't been able to do so in many months, what makes you think he will be able to do it... eventually (and I mean before we all are dead and buried)?

Because he staked his entire reputation publicly on Bitcoin. He is launching a book on Bitcoin. His business is backing cryptocurrencies in a big way. He's a true believer.

So months may seem like an eternity to the ADD gamblers in the ALT market but is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Patience is required but the reward could life altering.

Institutional money will make it's way into cryto. Do you think wallstreet will trust some twenty something kid as a face for investment or a well respected pundit like BK. Litecoin is another clear winner for next ETFs. Then I think Naut and Max have a decent chance.

How Dumb are you....he's a Wall Street Rat, they pray on your money, selling you "knowledge" they don't have. Why would he need to sell you all this "knowledge" if he could make millions just invest for him self, if that "knowledge" would really work
Activity: 204
Alright Nutildah.  Today's price drop was just a taste test.  Now ... where are my bitcoins?  And how many will you give me if i take control of the entire network?
legendary
What makes you think that any coin can be 'regulated'

These are open source software proects.

That is all.

They are not claiming to 'transmit money'  ---- The government cannot regulate cryptocurrency

Also anyone who favors government regulation of cryptocurrency to get it 'more mainstream' misses the whole point.

Crypto currency is designed to put the traditional financial system permanently in mothballs until it rots away to dust.

It will do that.  It will take time. 

The path to success is not to allow regulation, or even acknowledge it.

A real decentralized network is one which would be pretty hard to shut down.

The path to success is ignore banking, wall street, and all the rest of the 'traditional system'

Let them come to cryptocurrency.  Eventually they will have to. 

Anyone who buys this coin is throwing btc away.

You think just because someone semi famous is behind a coin is going to make it more valuable.

The world does not work that way.

My apologies if I offended anyone.

BK has the contacts and resources to navigate the world of regulation. Like it or not ETFs will be coming on line probably as early as Q1 2015. BTC first, then LTC and then others willing to play ball. The public will salivate at the chance to buy crypto through their brokerage account.

NAUT is an opportunity for your everyday man to buy in to, literally, a future hedge fund. Have the long term vision. If you buy and hold you have a descent chance of becoming a multi-millionaire. I'll take the chance! The risk return ratio is outrageous on this one.

Totally agree.. There are a few coins out there, NAUT and DGB are the TWO can make out of this. Future is bright.

That is all.

They are not claiming to 'transmit money'  ---- The government cannot regulate cryptocurrency

Also anyone who favors government regulation of cryptocurrency to get it 'more mainstream' misses the whole point.

Crypto currency is designed to put the traditional financial system permanently in mothballs until it rots away to dust.

The path to success is ignore banking, wall street, and all the rest of the 'traditional system'

You think just because someone semi famous is behind a coin is going to make it more valuable.

BK has the contacts and resources to navigate the world of regulation. Like it or not ETFs will be coming on line probably as early as Q1 2015. BTC first, then LTC and then others willing to play ball. The public will salivate at the chance to buy crypto through their brokerage account.

NAUT is an opportunity for your everyday man to buy in to, literally, a future hedge fund. Have the long term vision. If you buy and hold you have a descent chance of becoming a multi-millionaire. I'll take the chance! The risk return ratio is outrageous on this one.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

That is all.

legendary

Jump to: