Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 134. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I don't care if Julian bought some pinkcoin off exchange. This is the NAUT thread.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I guess when a company sells stock directly to an investor "off market" that is insider trading? Many companies do this... Home Depot, Kellog, Pfizer, General Electric, etc. Alert the SEC now!

A company can sell stock, under regulation and through public reporting and channels if complying with rules, laws and regulations. A COMPANY, not an insider on any company. Do you see the difference? A company has also a lot of other legal obligations to comply with and certainly can sell it's assets, if approved by stakeholders and boards. An individual can NOT. Like I said, insiders are restricted to two small windows per year in which they can sell their stock and have to predetermine the amount of stock they sell, so they cannot either benefit from bull run markets nor influence the price of the stock otherwise. It's the law. And, of course, the ethical thing to do.

The lesson is over.

legendary
I have kept you guys informed as to all the information in which I have been given, there is no more information to be given. When there is I share it, every time, every bit of news I get, or catch wind of, I have brought forth here. If you guys don't want to listen or read up then that's on you. It is not my responsibility to teach you how to scroll your browser above the most recent post, or click the link that takes you to the last page(s).

And again a new dev has been selected. (I believe this is post number 4 in which I have stated this, of course it could be more).
https://twitter.com/Nautiluscoin/status/532549920285556737 <-- third time this has been linked to my knowledge.

And if you'd like I can copy out of my personal messages here from jyap to again post that he said he was working on it. It will be a repost though.

And that would probably the cause of thios sell off... "jyap", really? Is it the best BK can do? Julian ("jyap") is working, as far as I know, in his own coin, jumbucks or whatever it's name is, while picking up the crumbs left by the totally discredited Dan Metcalf and collecting money for "code reviews" that, apparently, is a very good way of making quick money these days. Julian was involved with the code review of PINK several months ago and participated in a behind the scenes deal with PINK's developers -where they sold him one million coins, supposedly at market prices-. This is obviously ok with both Julian and those developers who have unloaded many millions of coins off-market, which is amazing to me because it cannot be less ethic even by desiugn... nore more damaging for the coin. The relationship with PINK continues and Jumbucks just announces his agreement with the PINK devs to offer mining for Pink in the Jumbucks multi mine... for a price, of course, roughly the times the fees any other mining operation charges. Obviously this is quite alright with not just PINK's devs, but also Mr "jyap", BK's new developer. If "jyap" follows his modus operandi from the past, he would have engineered a behind the scenes, off-market deal with BK by which BK would have unloaded a considerable amount of NAUT at "favorable prices", if not free altogether, in exchange for those services. No transparency whatsoever. And still some post that this is NOT BK's coin, yes the one he doesn't make a single post no matter how deep the price crisis. That one.

So now some of us have at least some ideas as to why the coin went all the way down to 5000 and change. Not much reason to celebrate, is there?

Hello Barabbas,

I happened to check the other day and I have approximately 2200 NAUT that I bought on the open market.  2000 NAUT was bought well over the current price.  This is in an offline wallet.

There is no "behind the scenes" deal with the Pinkcoin developers regarding the code review.  I did the code review for Pinkcoin FREE because they asked nicely and because I wanted to set an example at the time in the crypto community.  Perhaps I am strange in that I dislike scam coins?  I reviewed the code and the blockchain and signed off on what I wrote.  I bought 1 million Pinkcoin at the time at market rates (I believe around 22 satoshis) because I liked the coin and the honest direction they were taking.  I have approximately 1.5 million Pinkcoin which is held in an offline wallet.  I bought an addition 500k Pinkcoin off the markets, again well over the current price.

Regarding the Pinkcoin addition to the Jumbucks multipool, Twitter user @abilliondoge started a campaign to get a Pinkcoin multipool:
https://twitter.com/abilliondoge/status/526081558416216065

I noticed this and came up with a win win solution.  Outlined here, just today in a press release I wrote 2 days ago:
http://www.altcointoday.com/jumbucks-releases-a-multicoin-multipool-with-launch-partner-pinkcoin/

I have helped out a lot of coins over time and had countless discussions with coin developers and people in the crypto community without payment.

Honestly, I don't even "need" crypto in my life.  I have a full time job and career which pays fine.

With NAUT I am picking up the pieces of an an abandoned PoS transition.  I have already made a statement about this.

Outlining all this is obviously a waste of my time.  Baseless allegations against me is honestly also a waste of your time.  You are just making yourself look bad.  Seriously, dig your own hole.  I try and help out coins that I like.

I voluntarily run the NAUT block explorer:
http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com

Hmm, let me see.  Oh looks like I have been donated 200.709 NAUT over time by people I don't even know.

I am also very public.  Here you can read my profile:
http://cryptoasian.com/jbs-jumbucks/

I also made a coin which is now called Jumbucks.  You can check out the web site:
http://getjumbucks.com

I run a free weekly newsletter called Cryptocurrency Weekly:
http://cryptocurrencyweekly.com

Thanks,
Julian

Julian, I am not going to call you a liar... but I need to refresh your memory because, obviously, you have forgotten the truth... as posted by you here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-revamped-pinkcoin-pc-pink-pos-multipool-fundraiser-anonymous-624017

And I copy/paste: FULL DISCLOSURE: I often invest in coins from time to time and have recently tweeted the coins I own on my Twitter account @jyap. I liked that Pinkcoin did not have a premine and the transparency of the group when questions were brought up.  I personally bought 1,000,000 Pinkcoins at market rate directly from @CryptoCayce since I liked the group's outreach plans and projects mentioned in their annoucement. (bolded by me).

It matters because, as I had posted, you not only find this behavior acceptable, but even ethical and you openly disclose it. Do you know what the purchase in the open market of 1.5 million PINK would do to the price of the coin? Oh yes, you do. Investors on those coins are literally robbed on such off-market action.

Now, regarding NAUT, what exactly is the nature of your collaboration here? Are you being paid or otherwise compensated or is it an at will kind of shake hands deal where you are not accountable for any results, lack thereof or deadlines? Are we to expect that NAUT would be mined at the Jumbucks pool for a fee triple the going rate in other pools? No euphemisms, please.

And if you are going to issue a rebuttal of anything I post, at least check before what you yourself have publicly admitted to.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with buying a coin at market price off exchange. Absolutely nothing at all. It is utterly ridiculous to take the position that coins should only be bought on exchanges. Utterly ridiculous.

barabbas, go FUD yourself.

It is called insider trading and people go to jail for it. In the real, regulated world, which is where NAUT wants to be.

I will after you, purplejaguar, fuck yourself, ok?

Oh goodie, I was hoping you'd respond  Grin And no that is not what is called insider trading, maybe you can look up that definition. In the real world perhaps what jyap did would be equivalent to trading stocks off exchange... which is perfectly legal to do.

Oh look..AAPL execs sold stocks at a convenient time for them... INSIDER TRADING! THEY'RE GOING TO JAIL!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-execs-sold-143-million-worth-of-stock-2014-9

barabbas... I always enjoy reading your posts...I have for months. They provide great entertainment value  Grin

Your ignorance is not only evident but it's showing inevitable. When developers (or executives) trade within either themselves or others, it's called INSIDER TRADING. And you go to jail for it. Get it? And no, no executives or insiders in any capacity, are allowed to even sell to others, IN THE OPEN MARKETS, except during the very small, long pre-determined "window" in which they are allowed to do so, again, IN THE OPEN MARKET.

Trying to teach your father how to make children will leave you exposed of your shortcomings 100 out of 100 times. But, apparently, you n want to be the object of everyone's -not just mine- jokes.

If you believe I provide entertainment here, you should see the pay-per-view version... you'd have convulsions...

Go ahead call the SEC and tell them you've found 'insider trading'.  Cool

But seriously though, there are lots of instances in crypto that could be considered insider trading (if this were a regulated industry) but you are quite hilarious to call jyap buying 1m PINK off market insider trading. 

I don't have to call the SEC because it is not (yet) regulated so what in the real world is obvious and punishable insider trading, in crypto not only is not penalized but considered normal, acceptable behavior by the likes of you and others. That's why the sheriff is coming to town mand you and other will soon learn a hard lesson in the most elemental ethics. The hard way, of course.

Once again for the ignorants: You can do with your coins whatever you want, sell them to whomever or throw them away if you like. On a regulated market though, IF YOU ARE AN INSIDER, you simply can NOT. It is ILLEGAL and punishable with jail. Get it now?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I guess when a company sells stock directly to an investor "off market" that is insider trading? Many companies do this... Home Depot, Kellog, Pfizer, General Electric, etc. Alert the SEC now!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
more volume is good.
Activity: 245
I have kept you guys informed as to all the information in which I have been given, there is no more information to be given. When there is I share it, every time, every bit of news I get, or catch wind of, I have brought forth here. If you guys don't want to listen or read up then that's on you. It is not my responsibility to teach you how to scroll your browser above the most recent post, or click the link that takes you to the last page(s).

And again a new dev has been selected. (I believe this is post number 4 in which I have stated this, of course it could be more).
https://twitter.com/Nautiluscoin/status/532549920285556737 <-- third time this has been linked to my knowledge.

And if you'd like I can copy out of my personal messages here from jyap to again post that he said he was working on it. It will be a repost though.

And that would probably the cause of thios sell off... "jyap", really? Is it the best BK can do? Julian ("jyap") is working, as far as I know, in his own coin, jumbucks or whatever it's name is, while picking up the crumbs left by the totally discredited Dan Metcalf and collecting money for "code reviews" that, apparently, is a very good way of making quick money these days. Julian was involved with the code review of PINK several months ago and participated in a behind the scenes deal with PINK's developers -where they sold him one million coins, supposedly at market prices-. This is obviously ok with both Julian and those developers who have unloaded many millions of coins off-market, which is amazing to me because it cannot be less ethic even by desiugn... nore more damaging for the coin. The relationship with PINK continues and Jumbucks just announces his agreement with the PINK devs to offer mining for Pink in the Jumbucks multi mine... for a price, of course, roughly the times the fees any other mining operation charges. Obviously this is quite alright with not just PINK's devs, but also Mr "jyap", BK's new developer. If "jyap" follows his modus operandi from the past, he would have engineered a behind the scenes, off-market deal with BK by which BK would have unloaded a considerable amount of NAUT at "favorable prices", if not free altogether, in exchange for those services. No transparency whatsoever. And still some post that this is NOT BK's coin, yes the one he doesn't make a single post no matter how deep the price crisis. That one.

So now some of us have at least some ideas as to why the coin went all the way down to 5000 and change. Not much reason to celebrate, is there?

Hello Barabbas,

I happened to check the other day and I have approximately 2200 NAUT that I bought on the open market.  2000 NAUT was bought well over the current price.  This is in an offline wallet.

There is no "behind the scenes" deal with the Pinkcoin developers regarding the code review.  I did the code review for Pinkcoin FREE because they asked nicely and because I wanted to set an example at the time in the crypto community.  Perhaps I am strange in that I dislike scam coins?  I reviewed the code and the blockchain and signed off on what I wrote.  I bought 1 million Pinkcoin at the time at market rates (I believe around 22 satoshis) because I liked the coin and the honest direction they were taking.  I have approximately 1.5 million Pinkcoin which is held in an offline wallet.  I bought an addition 500k Pinkcoin off the markets, again well over the current price.

Regarding the Pinkcoin addition to the Jumbucks multipool, Twitter user @abilliondoge started a campaign to get a Pinkcoin multipool:

I noticed this and came up with a win win solution.  Outlined here, just today in a press release I wrote 2 days ago:
http://www.altcointoday.com/jumbucks-releases-a-multicoin-multipool-with-launch-partner-pinkcoin/

I have helped out a lot of coins over time and had countless discussions with coin developers and people in the crypto community without payment.

Honestly, I don't even "need" crypto in my life.  I have a full time job and career which pays fine.

With NAUT I am picking up the pieces of an an abandoned PoS transition.  I have already made a statement about this.

Outlining all this is obviously a waste of my time.  Baseless allegations against me is honestly also a waste of your time.  You are just making yourself look bad.  Seriously, dig your own hole.  I try and help out coins that I like.

Hmm, let me see.  Oh looks like I have been donated 200.709 NAUT over time by people I don't even know.

I also made a coin which is now called Jumbucks.  You can check out the web site:

Thanks,
Julian

Julian, I am not going to call you a liar... but I need to refresh your memory because, obviously, you have forgotten the truth... as posted by you here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-revamped-pinkcoin-pc-pink-pos-multipool-fundraiser-anonymous-624017

And I copy/paste: FULL DISCLOSURE: I often invest in coins from time to time and have recently tweeted the coins I own on my Twitter account @jyap. I liked that Pinkcoin did not have a premine and the transparency of the group when questions were brought up.  I personally bought 1,000,000 Pinkcoins at market rate directly from @CryptoCayce since I liked the group's outreach plans and projects mentioned in their annoucement. (bolded by me).

It matters because, as I had posted, you not only find this behavior acceptable, but even ethical and you openly disclose it. Do you know what the purchase in the open market of 1.5 million PINK would do to the price of the coin? Oh yes, you do. Investors on those coins are literally robbed on such off-market action.

Now, regarding NAUT, what exactly is the nature of your collaboration here? Are you being paid or otherwise compensated or is it an at will kind of shake hands deal where you are not accountable for any results, lack thereof or deadlines? Are we to expect that NAUT would be mined at the Jumbucks pool for a fee triple the going rate in other pools? No euphemisms, please.

And if you are going to issue a rebuttal of anything I post, at least check before what you yourself have publicly admitted to.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with buying a coin at market price off exchange. Absolutely nothing at all. It is utterly ridiculous to take the position that coins should only be bought on exchanges. Utterly ridiculous.

It is called insider trading and people go to jail for it. In the real, regulated world, which is where NAUT wants to be.

Oh goodie, I was hoping you'd respond  Grin And no that is not what is called insider trading, maybe you can look up that definition. In the real world perhaps what jyap did would be equivalent to trading stocks off exchange... which is perfectly legal to do.

Oh look..AAPL execs sold stocks at a convenient time for them... INSIDER TRADING! THEY'RE GOING TO JAIL!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-execs-sold-143-million-worth-of-stock-2014-9

barabbas... I always enjoy reading your posts...I have for months. They provide great entertainment value  Grin

Your ignorance is not only evident but it's showing inevitable. When developers (or executives) trade within either themselves or others, it's called INSIDER TRADING. And you go to jail for it. Get it? And no, no executives or insiders in any capacity, are allowed to even sell to others, IN THE OPEN MARKETS, except during the very small, long pre-determined "window" in which they are allowed to do so, again, IN THE OPEN MARKET.

Trying to teach your father how to make children will leave you exposed of your shortcomings 100 out of 100 times. But, apparently, you n want to be the object of everyone's -not just mine- jokes.

If you believe I provide entertainment here, you should see the pay-per-view version... you'd have convulsions...

Go ahead call the SEC and tell them you've found 'insider trading'.  Cool

But seriously though, there are lots of instances in crypto that could be considered insider trading (if this were a regulated industry) but you are quite hilarious to call jyap buying 1m PINK off market insider trading. 
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

barabbas... I always enjoy reading your posts...I have for months. They provide great entertainment value  Grin

I like reading this retards posts too, hilarious shit! Been buying more PINK everytime he cries in the PINK ann thread.
And yeah, you have no clue what insider trading means, barbie.
Buying/selling off exchange is perfectly legal and people have the freedom to do whatever the fuck they want with their coins.
Activity: 644

Update:

https://twitter.com/BKBrianKelly/status/534821124245569537

We will see.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Reading BCT is INSIDER TRADING.

And after all the scam crypto has been thru and you still think NAUT is a scam, then I am sorry you are the lost.  

Yes it's down from the highs, yes the Wiener kind of fudg'd the POS release time line ... but it is not down 99.9% like the real scam coins.  It suffers mostly from too high of expectations ($$ wise) much like BTC, LTC, Dark ... JBS is dropping slowly to a fair market value on the lows, but it is still hot enough to spark a fierce and long bull run.

Now Julian is on the job of righting the ship by providing an actual POS.

And if you down load JBS you will see he is VERY capable of delivery a POS, so if your butt hurts sit on a soft pillow and stop the whining ... that is unless your FUD'n for lower priced NAUT Wink

see you in the books  
legendary

Hello Barabbas,

Thanks,
Julian

Hello Barabbas,

Thanks,
Julian

And I copy/paste: FULL DISCLOSURE: I often invest in coins from time to time and have recently tweeted the coins I own on my Twitter account @jyap. I liked that Pinkcoin did not have a premine and the transparency of the group when questions were brought up.  I personally bought 1,000,000 Pinkcoins at market rate directly from @CryptoCayce since I liked the group's outreach plans and projects mentioned in their annoucement. (bolded by me).

Oh goodie, I was hoping you'd respond  Grin And no that is not what is called insider trading, maybe you can look up that definition. In the real world perhaps what jyap did would be equivalent to trading stocks off exchange... which is perfectly legal to do.

barabbas... I always enjoy reading your posts...I have for months. They provide great entertainment value  Grin

legendary

Hello Barabbas,

Thanks,
Julian

And I copy/paste: FULL DISCLOSURE: I often invest in coins from time to time and have recently tweeted the coins I own on my Twitter account @jyap. I liked that Pinkcoin did not have a premine and the transparency of the group when questions were brought up.  I personally bought 1,000,000 Pinkcoins at market rate directly from @CryptoCayce since I liked the group's outreach plans and projects mentioned in their annoucement. (bolded by me).

Hello Barabbas,

Thanks,
Julian

legendary

Hello Barabbas,

Thanks,
Julian

Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!

Hello Barabbas,

Thanks,
Julian

Thanks for the chime in Julian. Your help on this project is very much appreciated and so is your constructive attitude of getting this project moving in the right direction. Cheers.

I don't care what deal was cut as long as dynamic PoS is delivered in a timely fashion. People don't work for free.

Give him a chance. If you don't like it sell. Really is that easy. Walk away, it will do you a world of good for your mental health.

Hey "Junior", when someone post this about NAUT ("If you buy and hold you have a descent chance of becoming a multi-millionaire.") I'd say it is quite evident he is in dire need of rather urgent mental medical attention.... but thank you for the advice, anyway.

Granted, that his a long-term hold. But I could see NAUT at least $2-3 in the future if there is institutional investment in it which is why I'm invested. That would give it a marketcap of only $10-15 million; not unfathomable.

You can buy NAUT for 3 cents right now! This is like BTC was in 2009. Really think beyond this month. 2-3 years down the road and that target seems reasonable to me if everything goes well.

That's an investment of a lifetime, imho. It's all spec. Take your chances - I am.

legendary

I don't care what deal was cut as long as dynamic PoS is delivered in a timely fashion. People don't work for free.

Give him a chance. If you don't like it sell. Really is that easy. Walk away, it will do you a world of good for your mental health.

Hey "Junior", when someone post this about NAUT ("If you buy and hold you have a descent chance of becoming a multi-millionaire.") I'd say it is quite evident he is in dire need of rather urgent mental medical attention.... but thank you for the advice, anyway.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Update:

https://twitter.com/BKBrianKelly/status/534821124245569537
Jump to: