Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 135. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have kept you guys informed as to all the information in which I have been given, there is no more information to be given. When there is I share it, every time, every bit of news I get, or catch wind of, I have brought forth here. If you guys don't want to listen or read up then that's on you. It is not my responsibility to teach you how to scroll your browser above the most recent post, or click the link that takes you to the last page(s).

And again a new dev has been selected. (I believe this is post number 4 in which I have stated this, of course it could be more).
https://twitter.com/Nautiluscoin/status/532549920285556737 <-- third time this has been linked to my knowledge.

And if you'd like I can copy out of my personal messages here from jyap to again post that he said he was working on it. It will be a repost though.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Developer Status:
There is one, confirmed by BK, and jyap contacted me directly to tell me he's working on it with a friend (read up).

BK has not disappeared just really busy, he's still active on Twitter, and he's now promoting his book, "Bitcoin Big Bang". Plus he's had more non-virtual-currencies appearances on CNBC and other places as well because we're in the fourth quarter, pretty much every business everywhere is scrambling to get their year-end stuff in order.

Also I don't blame him for coming around here; honestly if I wasn't given the "Community Manager" title I probably wouldn't be here either based on the kinds of attitudes a lot of these posts are, it's a huge headache.

BK has been burned too many times giving estimates that others could not fulfill, so, no estimates are given at all anymore, and they probably never will be. Basically bad situations by series of bad eggs, but it's definitely getting turned around.

There's no excuse for BK not coming here, and, however briefly, update the community and otherwise assuming responsibility for the current situation of the coin. He's not responsible for the price but he indeed is for the "bad apples" that HE CHOSE.

By the way, this jyap guy, he's paid. Make that abundantly clear. He's in it for the money, not for the good of NAUT. Right?

why should BK come here really?  what obligation does he have to anyone here?  really?  he owes nobody here anything. bk doesn't even own the coin.

anyone who is taking a ride with naut should be aware of this.

iconic expert seems to be doing a great  job of notifying bytecent investors of updates. perhaps I should buy his coin? Smiley

Perhaps you should. And you could sell it for a huge profit already.

BK has indeed and ETHICAL obligation to the many people that invested in NAUT, which is HIS coin. And yes, he OWES every single investor ata least an explanation as to why projects started months ago have not come to happen yet.

Ethical maybe, but it's fairly naive to rely on the ethics of a relative stranger when it comes to crypto investments.  I've only ever seen a few posts and his appearances on TV.  

An explanation would be useful I guess but he obvs has other things going on or an agenda we don't know about.  I'm going with the latter.

Last I heard from BK (about NAUT) he was interviewing a new dev, next thing I expect to hear is confirmation of dev.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Developer Status:
There is one, confirmed by BK, and jyap contacted me directly to tell me he's working on it with a friend (read up).

BK has not disappeared just really busy, he's still active on Twitter, and he's now promoting his book, "Bitcoin Big Bang". Plus he's had more non-virtual-currencies appearances on CNBC and other places as well because we're in the fourth quarter, pretty much every business everywhere is scrambling to get their year-end stuff in order.

Also I don't blame him for coming around here; honestly if I wasn't given the "Community Manager" title I probably wouldn't be here either based on the kinds of attitudes a lot of these posts are, it's a huge headache.

BK has been burned too many times giving estimates that others could not fulfill, so, no estimates are given at all anymore, and they probably never will be. Basically bad situations by series of bad eggs, but it's definitely getting turned around.

There's no excuse for BK not coming here, and, however briefly, update the community and otherwise assuming responsibility for the current situation of the coin. He's not responsible for the price but he indeed is for the "bad apples" that HE CHOSE.

By the way, this jyap guy, he's paid. Make that abundantly clear. He's in it for the money, not for the good of NAUT. Right?

why should BK come here really?  what obligation does he have to anyone here?  really?  he owes nobody here anything. bk doesn't even own the coin.

iconic expert seems to be doing a great  job of notifying bytecent investors of updates. perhaps I should buy his coin? Smiley

BK has indeed and ETHICAL obligation to the many people that invested in NAUT, which is HIS coin. And yes, he OWES every single investor ata least an explanation as to why projects started months ago have not come to happen yet.

Ethical maybe, but it's fairly naive to rely on the ethics of a relative stranger when it comes to crypto investments.  I've only ever seen a few posts and his appearances on TV.  

An explanation would be useful I guess but he obvs has other things going on or an agenda we don't know about.  I'm going with the latter.

He is far from a stranger, he's a celebrity, a public persona. And, as a consequence, he has certain implied obligations that other people don't have. Not necessarily legaly, for now, but in many other ways. His book sales, for instance, will suffer greatly if his unethical and/or inept behavior in crypto produces a backlash. It could even threaten his position as a CNBC contributor... and, definitely, affect BK Capital and its employees. It is just irresponsible. And such behavior can potentially come with a huge negative repercussion.
Activity: 534
Developer Status:

legendary
Still no buyers for those "cheap" NAUT?
And what happened with that Stabilization Fund?
Did BK cash it and disappeard?

Does BK give his clients from BK Capital the same kind of treatment?

That IS, precisely, the point.

By ignoring his investors in NAUT he's showing total lack of ethics and doing credit only to crypto lack of (current, about to change) accountability. He who should be the bastion making the difference.

Totally unacceptable I don't care how busy he is.

And, of course, discouraged investors, are flying away from this coin, as a consequence.
legendary
Developer Status:

Activity: 229
Still no buyers for those "cheap" NAUT?
And what happened with that Stabilization Fund?
Did BK cash it and disappeard?

Does BK give his clients from BK Capital the same kind of treatment?
Activity: 534
Developer Status:

why should BK come here really?  what obligation does he have to anyone here?  really?  he owes nobody here anything. bk doesn't even own the coin.

iconic expert seems to be doing a great  job of notifying bytecent investors of updates. perhaps I should buy bytecent? Smiley
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Pro-Investor sounds like Nutildah, the biggest troll we had on this forum. I don't understand why someone would keep logging on here and bitching about a coin they don't own.   Huh

I still wonder why people loose their time creating new accounts only to bash on coins  Undecided

People who listen to FUD create situations in which they are scared, FUD in turn creates cheap coins for those FUDsters to buy up because they actually WANT THE COIN THEY'RE SPREADING FUD ABOUT.

So, "pro-investor" I hope you enjoy your cheap naut. I sure am...

"Cheap" and getting cheaper by the minute. You must be experiencing multiple orgasm from such enjoyment...

Mr. Community Manager, your job is to keep the community INFORMED, not to be an IRRESPONSIBLE CHEERLEADER that loses credibility with every cheerleading post and misinform the community and potential new investors, ok? Would you cheer in the same (irresponsible) way other, conventional, investments of Kelly? Of course you would... and you would go to jail for it.

Just because there's no accountability (yet) it doesn't mean you need to throw away your credibility and the most basic ethic rules by hawking what has proven to be a ruin of an investment, for months now. So act freaking responsibly, ok? Regulation is around the corner and you could (and should) be held accountable.

Spot on.  I'm astounded that Bryce Weiner isn't facing charges for his actions at this point.  Too many people in the cryptosphere are acting with absolute gross negligence and Naut is chock full of these people.
legendary
Developer Status:

legendary
Pro-Investor sounds like Nutildah, the biggest troll we had on this forum. I don't understand why someone would keep logging on here and bitching about a coin they don't own.   Huh

I still wonder why people loose their time creating new accounts only to bash on coins  Undecided

People who listen to FUD create situations in which they are scared, FUD in turn creates cheap coins for those FUDsters to buy up because they actually WANT THE COIN THEY'RE SPREADING FUD ABOUT.

"Cheap" and getting cheaper by the minute. You must be experiencing multiple orgasm from such enjoyment...

Mr. Community Manager, your job is to keep the community INFORMED, not to be an IRRESPONSIBLE CHEERLEADER that loses credibility with every cheerleading post and misinform the community and potential new investors, ok? Would you cheer in the same (irresponsible) way other, conventional, investments of Kelly? Of course you would... and you would go to jail for it.

Just because there's no accountability (yet) it doesn't mean you need to throw away your credibility and the most basic ethic rules by hawking what has proven to be a ruin of an investment, for months now. So act freaking responsibly, ok? Regulation is around the corner and you could (and should) be held accountable.
Developer Status:

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
So no Developer....
The face of this coin doesn't login for a month...

This coin is dead, just like any other coin where the dev/face of the coin disapears....

Oh wow, its a real pro investor that registered here today. Aren't we lucky!

Wow, can't you handle the simple truth?
That I am new in Crypto doesn't mean I can see what is going on here. Maybe you should open your eyes.

NO Developer.....thruth
Face of the Coin disapeard.....thruth

Simpel as that

This sock account is the worst effort I've see in a while.

I can't see the BIG buy walls that you all put there, to buy those "CHEAP" naut....looks like you all have a big mouth, but no balls to buy any

We call that buy support "Pro-invester" . End of your lesson, no go away
So no Developer....

This coin is dead, just like any other coin where the dev/face of the coin disapears....

That I am new in Crypto doesn't mean I can see what is going on here. Maybe you should open your eyes.

NO Developer.....thruth

Simpel as that

I can't see the BIG buy walls that you all put there, to buy those "CHEAP" naut....looks like you all have a big mouth, but no balls to buy any

Big buy walls when people are buying... "Pro-investor"
So no Developer....

NO Developer.....thruth

Simpel as that

So no Developer....

NO Developer.....thruth

Simpel as that

So no Developer....

NO Developer.....thruth

Simpel as that

legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Pro-Investor sounds like Nutildah, the biggest troll we had on this forum. I don't understand why someone would keep logging on here and bitching about a coin they don't own.   Huh

I still wonder why people loose their time creating new accounts only to bash on coins  Undecided
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Pro-Investor sounds like Nutildah, the biggest troll we had on this forum. I don't understand why someone would keep logging on here and bitching about a coin they don't own.   Huh
Jump to: