Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 137. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
There you go... you go first and buy a bunch ok?  Ups, sorry, I understand...

Already did. Buy fear and sell greed. And the fear reeks to high hell here.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
There you go... you go first and buy a bunch ok?  Ups, sorry, I understand...
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
down to 8000 sat Undecided anybody else abit worried?

Its a bit more worrysome than than... it's downright scary since the only -and then minimal- buying support seems to be a 5485...

Somebody seems to know what the rest ignore...

But today it broke the $100k market cap, the "stabilization fund" doesn't stabilize anything and this coin will soon become, unless something of significance changes quickly, just another side-show, copy-cat joke of a crypto project.

Any ideas Brian Kelly?

Grab your balls and buy some. Fortune favours the bold. Not the meek. BK will get it right eventually.
legendary
Honestly the more I think about it I think Brian K was screwed.

Not that I really am a big fan of his.....

I felt he launched the coin for his own benefit..... however ....... no one deserves to be robbed.... even if they were starting a business venture that was pretty clearly stated as it's obective to 'make money' ......

I read over some facts and thought about it....

I doubt Brian Kelly understands how to use github so who is actually in control of the repository and has credentials to make updates Huh

Does BK even know how to revoke these permissions of collaberators if he even has the original passwords and logins to start wtih?

I think he trusted people (who obviously screwed him)  if he was buying his own coin all the way down as many have stated here and that can certainly be verified with a study of an abe block crawler (sorry i don't have time to make one or do the study) then BK himself was robbed also..... perhaps by the people he hired.   I can't say I blame him for being quiet on it now.

So few people know how to trace coins through a block chain with accuracy it is probably hard for him to even take
any legal recource against the people who screwed him. (if that is what happened) 

The takeaway here is don't trust anyone in crypto trust the code.

Like Gavin said recently , (not exact quote, from memory)  I don't care who Satoshi is/was i did not trust him , I trusted the CODE .......

The code can be verified by qualified people to be legit and that is what I trust.

Sorry but I don't know who are you talking about... Wiener? who has supposedly "screwed" Kelly? and how? The code is a copy/paste job, it doesn't matter much at all. Kelly could start an exact copy of NAUT tomorrow is he somehow has lost direct access and control of the github. And I am pretty sure he would have been honest about it and told everyone for, if that is true, NAUT is done and will go to zero in no time. And Kelly could not salvage much of whatever he and his stabilizing fund is there, so I am not going to believe that at all.

I believe he is embarked on creating a POW that should have been a matter of a few hours already instead of many months, which will bring very little additional value to the coin. Lets be honest here: The ONLY value of NAUT is the name of Brian Kelly, his track record and the fact that the coin will be positioned number 1 to be regulated while most others will be outlawed when regulation arrives. This is not a small achievement given that there's nothing else "clean" around in crypto.

But let's value what NAUT has and forget about pipe dreams in technology that NAUT simple neither has nor needs.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
Honestly the more I think about it I think Brian K was screwed.

Not that I really am a big fan of his.....

I felt he launched the coin for his own benefit..... however ....... no one deserves to be robbed.... even if they were starting a business venture that was pretty clearly stated as it's obective to 'make money' ......

I read over some facts and thought about it....

I doubt Brian Kelly understands how to use github so who is actually in control of the repository and has credentials to make updates Huh

Does BK even know how to revoke these permissions of collaberators if he even has the original passwords and logins to start wtih?

I think he trusted people (who obviously screwed him)  if he was buying his own coin all the way down as many have stated here and that can certainly be verified with a study of an abe block crawler (sorry i don't have time to make one or do the study) then BK himself was robbed also..... perhaps by the people he hired.   I can't say I blame him for being quiet on it now.

So few people know how to trace coins through a block chain with accuracy it is probably hard for him to even take
any legal recource against the people who screwed him. (if that is what happened) 

The takeaway here is don't trust anyone in crypto trust the code.

Like Gavin said recently , (not exact quote, from memory)  I don't care who Satoshi is/was i did not trust him , I trusted the CODE .......

The code can be verified by qualified people to be legit and that is what I trust.

legendary

Its a bit more worrysome than than... it's downright scary since the only -and then minimal- buying support seems to be a 5485...

Somebody seems to know what the rest ignore...

But today it broke the $100k market cap, the "stabilization fund" doesn't stabilize anything and this coin will soon become, unless something of significance changes quickly, just another side-show, copy-cat joke of a crypto project.

Any ideas Brian Kelly?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
legendary
Paging Mr. Kelly... paging Mr. Kelly...
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
i recently got invited to join a pump and dump group and i told them to fuck off.

They are all over the place.

we will pump you up (just send much bit to us first)
Activity: 204
i recently got invited to join a pump and dump group and i told them to fuck off.

They are all over the place.
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
Hey everyone, It has been a while since I've been on this forum. Had to take a long break to deal with some personal issues. Could somebody catch me up as to what has been going on with Naut, and the crypto world in general over the last 4-5 months? I would really appreciate it Smiley

Naut. first dev couldnt deliver, second was Bryce Weiner who did/could not again. Now Julian Yap is working on POS, thats pretty good.

Cryptos. Mintpal bpught by scammer, took off with 4000BTC or so, total volume is probably 20% of last april. Epic drama around xc and blocknet. New trends are ICOs and "asset backed" coins. Do you have a ridiculously dumb idea? Go crowdfunding via crypto. I mean we have URODARK (14BTC ICO) now. Farmers can by their fertilizer on the blackmarket now.

Also, tell people your new shitcoin is "asset backed" with some real company and they will buy it. Why people dont go for stocks if they want to invest into something "real" is beyond me.

So, yes cryptos are a big fat joke right now. Maybe prolong your break.

<---- why am I still here?

I often wonder the same thing I contunously fall for every promise in crypto and continue to get destroyed because of it. I am holding bags and bags of failed coins at this point who all were supposed to have things coming soon they say. Arch is the only alt I can say hasn't let me down at this point. I'm just hoping this can be the one that saves me.

I dont know if what I am writing is actually news to you, but one thing is important to not get burned. We have pump+dump groups who are now either working together with devs or having coins created for them with the sole purpose to pump+dump them. Without being a member of the groups the risk of getting burned is huge. Buying those coins is fine, but take profits early, DONT BE GREEDY, dont be fooled by all the newbie accounts telling you how great the coin is. You wont sell at the top anyway as the groups decide what the top is and after that it gets ugly. Most coins are not about development but nothing but planed ponzi-schemes. Of course we have solid coins out there as well, but most of the new coins are of the former kind.

Realize that and you will close to never hold a wothless bag.

A good advice is to follow the right people on twitter and do the opposite of what they are telling you to do.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Hey everyone, It has been a while since I've been on this forum. Had to take a long break to deal with some personal issues. Could somebody catch me up as to what has been going on with Naut, and the crypto world in general over the last 4-5 months? I would really appreciate it Smiley

Naut. first dev couldnt deliver, second was Bryce Weiner who did/could not again. Now Julian Yap is working on POS, thats pretty good.

Cryptos. Mintpal bpught by scammer, took off with 4000BTC or so, total volume is probably 20% of last april. Epic drama around xc and blocknet. New trends are ICOs and "asset backed" coins. Do you have a ridiculously dumb idea? Go crowdfunding via crypto. I mean we have URODARK (14BTC ICO) now. Farmers can by their fertilizer on the blackmarket now.

Also, tell people your new shitcoin is "asset backed" with some real company and they will buy it. Why people dont go for stocks if they want to invest into something "real" is beyond me.

I often wonder the same thing I contunously fall for every promise in crypto and continue to get destroyed because of it. I am holding bags and bags of failed coins at this point who all were supposed to have things coming soon they say. Arch is the only alt I can say hasn't let me down at this point. I'm just hoping this can be the one that saves me.

Since you are in crypto, you should always invest the amount you can afford to lose. Otherwise, people will collect your BTC in all your investments and you will be left no BTC.
I personally think, NAUT will have a great future in the control of BK even though he does not like to come here and make announcements since he may not like the attitude here in forums... etc..

Good luck though. and dont lose more Smiley Cheers.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
yep... so many opportunities to invest in this coin

I am already back in NAUT and still buying more whenever I can.

PS: "PoS update for Nautiluscoin - I have decided on new dev. Well respected in DigitalFX and capable. Will have more details soon -BK"

https://twitter.com/BKBrianKelly/status/532549920683991040
Activity: 238
yep... so many opportunities to invest in this coin
Activity: 534
Good day to be a buyer

by the looks of those sell orders it looks there might be a few more "good days to be a buyer " to come.

Could be.

To let you guys know I've been contacted by Julian (jyap) and he asked me to let everyone know the following.

This was pm'd to me.

Hi,

Just to give you a quick update.  You can pass on these messages.

I'm working on the NAUT PoS with my buddy @jemredin from Pinkcoin.

He has experience with Pinkcoin and with a recent ICO coin Seedcoin which was an experimental PoS coin.

Thank you NAUT holders for the patience.

- Julian

So definitely good days to be a buyer.

GREAT STUFF

thanks for the update mongoose, this is really refreshing news.

i think that sell wall is bryceweiner, i could be wrong but if i had the coin id be buying the shit out of that wall

Maybe but SO MUCH CHEAP NAUT

If it is cheap, buy it guys... jesss...
So much talk, no action.

I buy what I can when I can

Would't buy this before they prove something, looks like the same kind of scam that all fund managers on wall street trying to sell you. They don't know anything and only try to get the money out of your pocket.

Will keep on looking for real investment opertunities....not scams like this

yep. so many opertunities
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Do you have a ridiculously dumb idea? Go crowdfunding via crypto. I mean we have URODARK (14BTC ICO) now. Farmers can buy their fertilizer on the blackmarket now.

Cheesy

Why not ... NautiDogeUroPeerCOIN?
Activity: 398

Activity: 448

naut still not in POS and crypto pretty much turned into a one big joke  Grin
Activity: 182
Jump to: