Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 147. (Read 901826 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
So anyone else wondering what Brian Kelly is planning on doing when he says  "Brock my company is willing to bear the liquidity risk"
https://twitter.com/BKBrianKelly/status/522459238476836864  in reply to a tweet form Brock Pierce questioning the liquidity of Naut?

What does that mean bear the liquidity risk?

Also what does this mean from his own website   Market Making

DIGITAL CURRENCY LIQUIDITY

BKCM LLC provides market marking services for digital currencies. A deep and liquid currency market is essential for a digital economy to flourish.

We leverage our expertise in financial markets to provide liquidity for your digital currency.

Contact us to learn more about how our market making services can enhance your digital economy.

http://www.briankellycapital.com/digitalcurrencies  

How are people invested in NAUT not talking about this? Am I crazy and somehow overlooked this? If so please give me links so I can understand better. Thanks

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
Someone that would like to share their conf settings for the wallet?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Mintpal just paid out everything except my btc.

BitCoin wallet re-indexing may not be finished yet.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Mintpal just paid out everything except my btc.
Activity: 105
those sell orders on bittrex are a bitttcccchhh
so much drama, I've put my request in now. I would love to see my coins  again.
absolutely kicking myself I took so many bad steps and ignored so many signs.

First thing im doing is getting my NAUT off the exchanges lol.
Activity: 398
Mintpal is online for withdrawals and my balances are correct.

I have 0.25BTC mising from a withdrawal I made that failed with an error one day before the site went down. Lets see if they sort that out. I expect that to take time.

All this drama with Alex Green = Ryan Kennedy, Alex being questioned by the police while he is stating he is somewhere in asia, Moolah going insolvent, one day later finding vc, aquisition of mintpal or not, Alex (or Ryan) stepping down, sites go down, everyone freaks out.

It never becomes dull in cryptoworld.

Mintpal is online for withdrawals and my balances are correct.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
The scarcity of NAUT is showing up and price is jumping on Bittrex Smiley This is good sign.
anybody know any of the addresses Mintpal used to store NAUT??
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
W64 wallet not syncing for me and can't see a conf file anywhere.
You have to create it in the Nautiluscoin folder. Create a new .txt file called nautiluscoin.txt, paste the nodes previously posted into it, close it and rename it nautiluscoin.conf. Then you can open the wallet and it should sync just fine. If not, remove everything except for the wallet.dat and the new nautiluscoin.conf from the folder and start the wallet again. It will download the entire blockchain again, so wait a couple of minutes until it catches up and it should work.
Thanks, This worked
Hello,

I downloaded the new Mac version 1.2. It synced at first, then i turned the wallet off and it won't sync anymore. Its at block 32768.

Can anyone help?

did you have a look at pages 255/256? There was someone with a stuck mac wallet and there also was a solution.

Hope that helps.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,

I downloaded the new Mac version 1.2. It synced at first, then i turned the wallet off and it won't sync anymore. Its at block 32768.

Can anyone help?

i seem to have the supernatural ability to get the hell out before the walls come crashing down.

gox, moolah, mintpal, most mining companies, THIS COIN.

if nautilus actually succeeds, selling the majority of my stash would be my first blunder.

Next time your ability tells you something, please send me a pm  Wink

The one thing I dont get is, if mintpal was a planed scam, why would they launch v2, run it for a couple of days and let customers withdraw most of the funds.

What actually makes more sense is, that they used customer funds for running their business and once people massively withdrew coins, they ran out of coins.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
i seem to have the supernatural ability to get the hell out before the walls come crashing down.

gox, moolah, mintpal, most mining companies, THIS COIN.

if nautilus actually succeeds, selling the majority of my stash would be my first blunder.
Mintpal just went bust, that dump was probably them cashing out on bittrex.

moolah went bust. They are saying that they dont own mintpal (i thought they puirchased it?). who knows what happens to mintpal, thank god i could withdraw everything except for 0.4 BTC.

My hopes of getting those 0.4BTC are not exactly huge. We will see.

I lost about the same, doubt i'll get it back either. If funds were safe they wouldn't have taken the site down.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
He, of course, would not sell... We are not there yet Smiley
In a couple of months, I predict nearly x10 fold from here.

O'rlly?

Ten fold??

How many months???

Lets see. Todays Oct. 14th. Do you want until Dec 14th for your prediction or Jan 14th? I don't mind giving you the extra month.

On Jan 14th you can bet I'll be back here and will weigh in on the results of your prognostication.

Anybody grabbed those cheap NAUTs ? Cheesy Juicy yam yam ..Smiley

Just sad... Face it: your coin is a bust. The nature of its existence is paradoxical at best.

"Digishield," guards the coin from the forces of the free market... poorly.

What a joke.

moolah went bust. They are saying that they dont own mintpal (i thought they puirchased it?). who knows what happens to mintpal, thank god i could withdraw everything except for 0.4 BTC.

yeah i thought as well they said they bought out mp , well either way RIP hope you get your btc back.

Oh well. I had coins worth more than 10BTC at mintpal just days ago. I maybe lost 0.4BTC, but it feels more that I "won" 9.6BTC.

There are so many in a much worse position now.
Activity: 448

yeah i thought as well they said they bought out mp , well either way RIP hope you get your btc back.

Jump to: