Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 168. (Read 901826 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
We need a dang update please!!!

All it would take is for BK to log in and say, "I promise, it really really is coming soon and it's going to be awesome.  The only reason it's taking so long is because of how freakin innovative and unique it is."  And then we would be placated for another few weeks.  I know this, you know this, and he knows this.

He's a smart man and has to realize how fast crypto works and how impatient people are that have invested substantial sums of money in this.  The silence indicates that he just doesn't care.  And it leads me to the assumption that it was "all for the book" and now he's "done".

I hope i'm dead wrong and i hope BK proves it.  Never in my life have I wanted to be wrong so badly because i've truly believed that this coin could rise above the bullshit cryptos.

I'm probably going to hold out until the end of the month.  And if he doesn't at least log in and give us a significant update with loads of information, I'm dumping and moving to greeener pastures.  There have been a LOT of lost opportunites for me while i've been bagholding thousands of these coins.

+1
thankyou for saying that

this is the feeling of more ppl than just the select few who post on this forum

old man BK has come out many times and said I'm serious about this coin and PoS is coming soon. does he really need to reassure everybody everyday. The next time WE hear from BK I hope he is saying PoS is ready
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

All it would take is for BK to log in and say, "I promise, it really really is coming soon and it's going to be awesome.  The only reason it's taking so long is because of how freakin innovative and unique it is."  And then we would be placated for another few weeks.  I know this, you know this, and he knows this.

He's a smart man and has to realize how fast crypto works and how impatient people are that have invested substantial sums of money in this.  The silence indicates that he just doesn't care.  And it leads me to the assumption that it was "all for the book" and now he's "done".

I hope i'm dead wrong and i hope BK proves it.  Never in my life have I wanted to be wrong so badly because i've truly believed that this coin could rise above the bullshit cryptos.

I'm probably going to hold out until the end of the month.  And if he doesn't at least log in and give us a significant update with loads of information, I'm dumping and moving to greeener pastures.  There have been a LOT of lost opportunites for me while i've been bagholding thousands of these coins.

+1
thankyou for saying that

this is the feeling of more ppl than just the select few who post on this forum
Activity: 204

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Far out man, I hope the developers are not on holiday like you know what I mean man.
                                                                                                       Cool Cool Grin Cool Cool
Activity: 78
The worst of all is that I was convinced Naut was bringing credibility to the crypto landscape of theives and scammers.  Sadly as everyday passes it look more and more like Nautiluscoin is just a typical shitcoin with bigger names involved.
Activity: 78
in all honesty POS should have been done by now.  We have been waiting a long time, patiently.

I can't help but think someone is in BK's ear telling him to wait, I like everything about this coin, I like the ideas but there is no reason it shouldn't be done by now which makes me think someone needs to accumulate, and if thats what we are waiting for I would not be happy.

Beta testing started some time ago, this should be finished.

Im not bashing, but its the truth.

Bingo. Look at Weiner's track record, he starts developing Razor in late June and has zero developments to show for it. Launches Dirac in May and the coin is a floundering failure with no objective. Picks up Naut development and claims PoS testing is near complete and public beta should be released soon in early August,  it's now mid-September and nothing has even been done. And the kicker is BK is asleep at the wheel witholding any plans about the coin because he's cashing in with the book and doesn't give a damn about the Naut stakeholders who have tried to make this a successful project. FFS we've been Shanghaied. Remember when PoS was ready to go for the Fitch fight lol. This is a disgrace.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I remember BK saying he will need beta testers what ever happened to that.

Are we waiting for the ALT MARKET exchange being made by blocktech so the dynamic POS will work?

Are we waiting for the book to launch so details about naut will be out same time as POS?

dont get me wrong i believe in this coin very much, this is why i am asking what's going on?Huh?

i don't want speculation from ppl that know just as much as me as its getting old.

SO i will ask again

Why is this information NOT being given to the community who believes in the coin?

perhaps there is nothing to report....  Huh
I remember BK saying he will need beta testers what ever happened to that.

Are we waiting for the ALT MARKET exchange being made by blocktech so the dynamic POS will work?

Are we waiting for the book to launch so details about naut will be out same time as POS?

dont get me wrong i believe in this coin very much, this is why i am asking what's going on?Huh?

i don't want speculation from ppl that know just as much as me as its getting old.

SO i will ask again

Why is this information NOT being given to the community who believes in the coin?
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
in all honesty POS should have been done by now.  We have been waiting a long time, patiently.

I can't help but think someone is in BK's ear telling him to wait, I like everything about this coin, I like the ideas but there is no reason it shouldn't be done by now which makes me think someone needs to accumulate, and if thats what we are waiting for I would not be happy.

It's a smart move to wait for bitcoin sentiment to turn bullish and then let Naut run in that positive environment. The pump will be much bigger then.

Cdn penny mining stock promoters have always used this tactic. Delay with telling people that the assays are being held up at the labs while accumulating and shaking out the weak hands. Remember Wall Street is RUTHLESS and they play your emotions like a violin. Straight line charts and no updates from management equals people selling at a loss.

Beat them at there own game accumulate like the pros do before the party gets started.
Activity: 266
I think everyone with an interest in $Naut should get this simple point. The coin is a work in progress. This coin is basically in beta version. And the key people involved with the creation, production, marketing, etc. Are very OBVIOUSLY ok with this process taking it's time and slowly evolving and getting better. It's not about lets hurry up and get this project completed. I take this as a great sign that in the long run this coin wont turn out to be another shit coin. And if you cant wait for the coin to move from the beta stage to a top 5 alt coin. Well then please GTFO and go buy some other coin. It's really quite simple.

im sick of other ppl saying "GTFO and go buy another coin" Alot of concerns ppl are bringing up are ppl that have very large positions in naut

communication hasn't been a issue until recently and the sentiment is that it needs addressing.

no innovations come from a stuck blockchain so everyone here is basically waiting for POS so they can actually use the coin.

on the flip side the stuck blockchain may of prevented this coin being pushed to new lows due to this lack of communication and transparency.

the blockchain is not struck, the problem is that the difficulty is astronomical from digishield gone awry.

I've made the argument several times on here - a fork to get rid of digishield to re-invigorate mining is exactly what this coin needs. You guys remind me of the famous picture of the skeleton sitting in front of the computer waiting.... you just wait and wait and wait for the coin to move price wise... well - guess what - it's simple physics and I hate to be the pundit but I am and I will.

A body unless acted on by an external force stays at rest.

how's this one?

Newton's Third law: When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body.

fork the frigging coin, drop digishield, adopt KGW (which works great for many other coins) and let all these new comers who have hundreds of MH/s worth of mining power to breath some new life into this coin.

visiting this thread for me is like visiting a retirement community - same old conversations over and over and nothing changes... except that everyone grows older each day.

embrace change or I'll see you next week grandpa...
Activity: 406

I think everyone with an interest in $Naut should get this simple point. The coin is a work in progress. This coin is basically in beta version. And the key people involved with the creation, production, marketing, etc. Are very OBVIOUSLY ok with this process taking it's time and slowly evolving and getting better. It's not about lets hurry up and get this project completed. I take this as a great sign that in the long run this coin wont turn out to be another shit coin. And if you cant wait for the coin to move from the beta stage to a top 5 alt coin. Well then please GTFO and go buy some other coin. It's really quite simple.

im sick of other ppl saying "GTFO and go buy another coin" Alot of concerns ppl are bringing up are ppl that have very large positions in naut

communication hasn't been a issue until recently and the sentiment is that it needs addressing.

no innovations come from a stuck blockchain so everyone here is basically waiting for POS so they can actually use the coin.

on the flip side the stuck blockchain may of prevented this coin being pushed to new lows due to this lack of communication and transparency.

Activity: 238

I said precisely this a long time ago, I would rather it take longer and be done right than be short and quick and end up with tons of flaws.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

+++++1k
Activity: 62
legendary
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I also expect something is not right here. The last time that BK even loged in is nearly a week ago...
Last Active:    September 03, 2014, 01:17:42 PM .

I don't know if I could really blame him though, it's been nothing but negativity on these forums for the past week or so. 
legendary
I also expect something is not right here. The last time that BK even loged in is nearly a week ago...

Playing dead fish Smiley I like this game. I also cast my fishing rod and waiting for cheap fishes to come Smiley
But apparently there is not much left in the sea... Nobody wants to sell cheap Cheesy

Another reason for this is because each exchange have different prices and if someone realizes it is expensive on another exchange, don't want to sell cheap Smiley but also not transferring to that exchange because taking too long time. You don't want your NAUTs stuck when the price is super high Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Jump to: