Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 172. (Read 901826 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Yeah the more I read the more I like; the only thing is, BK, I know you're into the meeting people one on one before going into business with them, I think this may be necessary.

He used his full name on reddit but deleted his account by the look of it, says staking will be exclusive to blackcoin.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2bd0lu/ama_with_frozenbit_multisig_online_wallet_with/
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yeah the more I read the more I like; the only thing is, BK, I know you're into the meeting people one on one before going into business with them, I think this may be necessary.
Activity: 204
Does anybody have a view or opinion on FrozenBit?

I really like their multisig implementation.  It sounds pretty secure and solid.

But i haven't honestly heard of them until today.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

YES, it is a cold storage of bitcoin providing security and flexibility.
I did not use it myself but video seems cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5q0JVDOxpo

Cheers,

Their premise looks solid and their wallet supports other coins (that do stake). It would increase exposure and possible usage at the very least. But I've personally never heard of them.

Why? And what are up to?  Wink  Do they have something you want?  Suspiciously watching you BK, as for now you seem to be keeping any info about new wallet under wraps.  Cool

Nothing clandestine at all...I am always looking for new tech/ideas and they contacted me, Thought I would ask the community for input

Did they mention staking?
Activity: 210

Why? And what are up to?  Wink  Do they have something you want?  Suspiciously watching you BK, as for now you seem to be keeping any info about new wallet under wraps.  Cool

Nothing clandestine at all...I am always looking for new tech/ideas and they contacted me, Thought I would ask the community for input
Activity: 695

Activity: 210
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Draft is live

good luck to all, i wrote a suggestion on how to know who paid i commented there on our league
Activity: 406
I'm ready for the NAUT FF Draft. Cheesy

me too I'm pumped!!!!

It will be my third league this year Smiley  I usually limit myself to 2 so I don't get consumed bunt oh well.

People should start placing bets from week to week on who is going to win.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I'm ready for the NAUT FF Draft. Cheesy
Just realized the draft wasn't soccerball...

What time is the draft?  I'd be happy to give you a little advice on draft strategies.  I've won a fair few Fantasy Football leagues in my day.  PM me if you'd like.

he can add you as a co owner you guys could even split the team if you want.
draft is at 10 PM Eastern Standard Time.

Trust me guys you do not have to be good to win a fantasy league, a lot of it is luck.

FYI for those that do not know welker is suspended first 4 games.
when does PoS start ?

When it's done being tested/developed; just keep your eye on the thread.
Activity: 193

What time is the draft?  I'd be happy to give you a little advice on draft strategies.  I've won a fair few Fantasy Football leagues in my day.  PM me if you'd like.
lol really?

for the fantasy team?

if you want I can try to sell your team for you.

I would give it a try though, you might like it.  Everyone has to start sometime.

If you can't sell it I'll play. Doubt I'll make it to the draft tonight but auto select probably suits me better.

you are not only one i have no idea how fantasy works at all, most likely i will let it pick on auto as well lol

but i downloaded android app cause site is to convoluted for me to understand so i will try to learn at least with fantasy app

Looks like I'm in, will have to learn the ropes as I go.
Activity: 327
when does PoS start ?
Activity: 448
lol really?

for the fantasy team?

if you want I can try to sell your team for you.

I would give it a try though, you might like it.  Everyone has to start sometime.

If you can't sell it I'll play. Doubt I'll make it to the draft tonight but auto select probably suits me better.

you are not only one i have no idea how fantasy works at all, most likely i will let it pick on auto as well lol

but i downloaded android app cause site is to convoluted for me to understand so i will try to learn at least with fantasy app
Jump to: