Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 170. (Read 901826 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Obviously if you want to make a comment directly comparing two or more coins you should start a new topic.

If you have input or information directly related to a specific coin you can use that coins thread. I had my announcement post in this thread as it is relevant, I made no attempt to hijack.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

So they delivered multipool along with pool V2
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annburst-burst-efficient-hdd-mining-new-123-fork-block-92000-731923
Now they are working on stratum-like mining protocol some tools to streamline plotting and mining process.
And we are still waiting happy and full of hope…

newbie cannot quote ? those are not my words...

it's a new thing i saw it on other forum as well fake quotes, maybe mods should be let know that it is happening, i saw a quote from a different coin comment on one thread as well.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annburst-burst-efficient-hdd-mining-new-123-fork-block-92000-731923
Now they are working on stratum-like mining protocol some tools to streamline plotting and mining process.

newbie cannot quote ? those are not my words...
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Again, NAUT is one of the best coins out there...
Lack of real community is another think. I won’t go in to details. I’m not aiming to insult anyone, but see Burst Coin and its bitcointalk page. It is a good example of leaving community. They started from scratch few weeks ago since they use Java and new algo they did not even have a pool software. Now it’s ready and working. In 2 weeks they wrote pool and now they are writing it’s new version and multipool. Mark my words they will deliver it quicker than Naut community will deliver it’s POS (sorry for bitterness  here).
legendary
Any hints for POS release ? Huh

yes, in the begining of this page you wrote it will be soon

Good news, Dynamic POS is soon Smiley HEY HEY HEYYYY

Yes, I did... My question here is what is all about Dynamic POS? Not about the time.......Also a sudden quietness came again...
I think devs should say a "hi" at least...

Anyways, I will hold on my NAUTs.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

yes, in the begining of this page you wrote it will be soon

legendary
Activity: 154
Of all the crypto scams playing the "just wait new features coming soon".  You are probably the most safe extending a little trust with the NAUT team.

Agreed, but NAUT's coming soon takes serious patience.  Can't believe how long POS has been talked about.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Of all the crypto scams playing the "just wait new features coming soon".  You are probably the most safe extending a little trust with the NAUT team.

It's as much about the inflation as the new features.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Activity: 707
Happy Labor Day to those in the US,

Just wanted to check in and let you all know I am still here...hopefully this week i will get approval from my publisher to release some details on the dynamic PoS we are working on.

-BK

It pains me that you all keep buying into this charade.  No news yet again because there is nothing going on.  Fuck having the decency to inform folks that have put money into Naut about what the plans are for the future, more books need to be sold to these suckers.

Can you spell patience? if not, then this is not the place for you.
Why would anyone listen to a whinging complaining newbie??

Whinge off somewhere else.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
why price not moving? when POS?
Activity: 204

Just wanted to check in and let you all know I am still here...hopefully this week i will get approval from my publisher to release some details on the dynamic PoS we are working on.

-BK

It pains me that you all keep buying into this charade.  No news yet again because there is nothing going on.  Fuck having the decency to inform folks that have put money into Naut about what the plans are for the future, more books need to be sold to these suckers.

why are you here? 

To fill his bag of course...

He's here to feed the FUD so he can get more cheap naut.  He probably has more naut than most of us.
Activity: 195
legendary
Activity: 1036

-BK

why are you here? 

To fill his bag of course...
Activity: 534

-BK

why are you here? 
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
... but I would expect a beta running on testnet for at least a few weeks before they are ready to graduate it to main net.

i could be wrong, but i swear i read a random message from weiner or BK somewhere that said they were already neck deep in non public testing a couple weeks ago.

so maybe their polishing it up this week?  I hope so

https://twitter.com/Nautiluscoin/status/507601569278205953
Activity: 204
... but I would expect a beta running on testnet for at least a few weeks before they are ready to graduate it to main net.

i could be wrong, but i swear i read a random message from weiner or BK somewhere that said they were already neck deep in non public testing a couple weeks ago.

so maybe their polishing it up this week?  I hope so
Activity: 238
We're operating on "Valve Time" right?
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time

Though I do agree with the public testnet beta suggestion; personally I need that access anyway to really push my development of Nautijobs.
Jump to: