Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 171. (Read 901826 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Did you mean a public testnet and would it contain the new code?

Yes. Step 1 should be a public beta release that only runs on testnet. Testing on a few servers in the lab is a good start, but I would expect a beta running on testnet for at least a few weeks before they are ready to graduate it to main net.

But, that's just me, I'm a cautious developer.

If it was public could someone copy the code?

I didn't say public code, I said public test.

So what if someone can copy. Isn't Naut currently open source?

BK said he wanted to be the first to release a new algo for POS back in the thread. If that's what's in his book then he'll want to make sure he actually gets it released first I guess. People raised concerns about it getting copied too.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Yes. Step 1 should be a public beta release that only runs on testnet. Testing on a few servers in the lab is a good start, but I would expect a beta running on testnet for at least a few weeks before they are ready to graduate it to main net.

I didn't say public code, I said public test.

So what if someone can copy. Isn't Naut currently open source?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Happy Labor Day to those in the US,

Just wanted to check in and let you all know I am still here...hopefully this week i will get approval from my publisher to release some details on the dynamic PoS we are working on.

-BK

It pains me that you all keep buying into this charade.  No news yet again because there is nothing going on.  Fuck having the decency to inform folks that have put money into Naut about what the plans are for the future, more books need to be sold to these suckers.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
It is still great if we can hear about the coming news on POS.
Imagine it will be one of the best thing in the market so far....
So why not to be patient, wait for it and harvest Wink
I think it will worth it...
Might not aswell

Chances are better that we won't.

It was supposed to be in testing over a month ago, yet they have yet to release even a testnet version.

Just wanted to check in and let you all know I am still here...hopefully this week i will get approval from my publisher to release some details on the dynamic PoS we are working on.

-BK

Ah, "details" on the PoS algorithm are a far cry from implemented code.

That's what I meant by "an update on POS" but I could have been a bit clearer.

legendary
Might not aswell

It was supposed to be in testing over a month ago, yet they have yet to release even a testnet version.

-BK

Ah, "details" on the PoS algorithm are a far cry from implemented code.
Might not aswell

-BK
legendary
Might not aswell

Might not aswell

BK said this week and it's Thursday already.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Sometimes, quiet is better  Tongue

Might get an update on dynamic POS today.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Sometimes, quiet is better  Tongue
Yeah the more I read the more I like; the only thing is, BK, I know you're into the meeting people one on one before going into business with them, I think this may be necessary.

He used his full name on reddit but deleted his account by the look of it, says staking will be exclusive to blackcoin.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2bd0lu/ama_with_frozenbit_multisig_online_wallet_with/

It may be feasible to push them to allow for staking with NAUT as well...

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/frozenbit-trustless-open-source-multisig-multicoin-multiplatform-wallet/2014/07/27 According to this article their wallet will support bitcoin, dogecoin, quarkcoin, litecoin, and blackcoin.

Of those, as far as I am aware, blackcoin is the only staking coin anyway. Adding NAUT as another coin, I think to compete with the official wallet would need to stake as well.

Staking would be a nice touch. I hope they're legit as their wallet looks really good.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

good luck to all, i wrote a suggestion on how to know who paid i commented there on our league

Thanks bro!!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yeah the more I read the more I like; the only thing is, BK, I know you're into the meeting people one on one before going into business with them, I think this may be necessary.

He used his full name on reddit but deleted his account by the look of it, says staking will be exclusive to blackcoin.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2bd0lu/ama_with_frozenbit_multisig_online_wallet_with/

It may be feasible to push them to allow for staking with NAUT as well...

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/frozenbit-trustless-open-source-multisig-multicoin-multiplatform-wallet/2014/07/27 According to this article their wallet will support bitcoin, dogecoin, quarkcoin, litecoin, and blackcoin.

Of those, as far as I am aware, blackcoin is the only staking coin anyway. Adding NAUT as another coin, I think to compete with the official wallet would need to stake as well.
Jump to: