Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 199. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Any update from Bryce yet?  Thanks!
Nope Sad Silent as a gravestone when it comes to details. But at least he and BK confirmed on Twitter the other day that everything was going fine, but they didn't want to give any timelines whatsoever.

I'll take a confirmation over total silence any day.  And it does take time to come up with a truly unique PoS scheme.  Should be good [i hope].  Very curious what they'll come up with, it should really help the price.

Cheers!

Even a public github project with daily commits would show progress to the world.

But then you get people branching and forking and trying to compile and then bitching when it doesn't work even though it's not suppose to yet. Finding security flaws in unfinished software where you knew the flaw was there just hadn't gotten to it on your Dev check list and lastly public exposure of something unique you aren't ready to disclose yet.

I always develop under a private git. If I decide to go public I move it to a private bit bucket and modify for public on that repo. Then I open up that repo to public.

Github is nice but I like that bitbucket lets me have private repositories for free.

Don't forget to vote
http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html
https://bter.com/voting
https://hitbtc.com/vote
https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
http://www.betbycoin.com/coinvotes/

To Do:
Release Proof of Stake Wallet - Being Worked on by Blocktech
Mobile Wallet App - (Doesn't NEED to stake, but would be nice).
Multipool
Official block explorer - The NautInsight one is nice, but it's not marked as official (it wouldn't hurt to have that block explorer moved to the nautiluscoin domain)
Video(s) - Make Nautiluscoin promo videos!
Website update - Front page update
Come up with more plans to get naut into the hands of more people and more in the public eye
Setup public bounty donation wallet

- Nautiluscoin Community Manager
 - - Note that much of my posts are my own observations and opinions and not necessarily representative of Nautiluscoin itself.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Any update from Bryce yet?  Thanks!
Nope Sad Silent as a gravestone when it comes to details. But at least he and BK confirmed on Twitter the other day that everything was going fine, but they didn't want to give any timelines whatsoever.

I'll take a confirmation over total silence any day.  And it does take time to come up with a truly unique PoS scheme.  Should be good [i hope].  Very curious what they'll come up with, it should really help the price.

Cheers!

Even a public github project with daily commits would show progress to the world.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I'll take a confirmation over total silence any day.  And it does take time to come up with a truly unique PoS scheme.  Should be good [i hope].  Very curious what they'll come up with, it should really help the price.

Cheers!
Activity: 154
. Time lines and dead lines in software development absolutely suck. Especially when doing something new which it seems the proof of stake method planned is. Also. I've been in contracts where the person wants discount if not delivered on time. Which is counter intuitive to getting paid because that means your doing more work for less pay and fuck that. I don't take those jobs any more.

Software development takes time. BK understands this apparently better than most people out there. He also understands that speed bumps and road blocks do happen and some deadlines can not be met. There is nothing that can be done about it. So if you don't post dates you don't disappoint.

BK curious if your book will be available for NAUT. I hope so. Moolah has digital download support.
Absolutely true. Still, just from a development perspective it would be fun to hear if they're still pre-beta testing etc. I completely agree that giving a specific timeframe is not advisable until you're pretty much done.

Also, fantastic idea regarding buying the book via digital download! Maybe even with Naut? Smiley
Activity: 238
. Time lines and dead lines in software development absolutely suck. Especially when doing something new which it seems the proof of stake method planned is. Also. I've been in contracts where the person wants discount if not delivered on time. Which is counter intuitive to getting paid because that means your doing more work for less pay and fuck that. I don't take those jobs any more.

Software development takes time. BK understands this apparently better than most people out there. He also understands that speed bumps and road blocks do happen and some deadlines can not be met. There is nothing that can be done about it. So if you don't post dates you don't disappoint.

BK curious if your book will be available for NAUT. I hope so. Moolah has digital download support.

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Seems like some strong holders in NAUT right now. Difficult to buy at the bid.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Not me, I'm just waiting on a huge green volume bar Smiley

It's funny I say that it's not like I would sell me stash anyway lol

Volume tripled on bitrex last 24 hours.
Activity: 406
Not me, I'm just waiting on a huge green volume bar Smiley

It's funny I say that it's not like I would sell me stash anyway lol

Activity: 126

Is everybody still waiting on Bryce Weiner?   Cheesy  Shocked
Activity: 204
After looking at HitBTC it seems like it`s an honour to be added Smiley

Smiley

it is quite an honor to be immediately listed there and not even having to complete their voting system.  It says a lot about NAUT and our community.

HitBtc might actually be "the" best exchange out right now.  It's just relatively new so a lot of people haven't realized how awesome it is yet.
Glad I bought the last dip, I suspect POS is very close.
Lol yeah, I tried to ask BK and Bryce on Twitter yesterday but was stonewalled  Cheesy I hope they're close, because Naut is set to explode once that happens.

I noticed that. It's quite exciting actually, usually you know exactly what's coming long before it's released.
Haha, yes it's a little bit like christmas! Only you don't know at what date it will happen  Cheesy
Lol yeah, I tried to ask BK and Bryce on Twitter yesterday but was stonewalled  Cheesy I hope they're close, because Naut is set to explode once that happens.

I noticed that. It's quite exciting actually, usually you know exactly what's coming long before it's released.
hm.. what happened to the price? Well i dont complain..

Maybe it was a wise decision to buy 50k Naut a week ago Smiley
Don't know. The orderbook is so thin though that just a couple of BTC can drive the price up quite a lot. This isn't anything to get too exited over though - once we switch to PoS I'm sure we'll pass 100k in the next few days!
Activity: 404
Beware
After looking at HitBTC it seems like it`s an honour to be added Smiley
Activity: 404
Beware
hm.. what happened to the price? Well i dont complain..

Maybe it was a wise decision to buy 50k Naut a week ago Smiley
Activity: 406
Jump to: