Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 209. (Read 901828 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

sounds like the pot calling the kettle black............

I don't think you understand what that expression means.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Apart from the to do list below have you got any ideas?

I got one... How about find something you can _do_ with it?

What do people actually _use_ Nautiluscoin for, other than a cheesy high-risk investment vehicle?

Had that thought ever occurred to you guys or do you just accept Nautilus is a big sham and was never meant to be put to use in real-world situations?

lol too funny

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

What do people actually _use_ Nautiluscoin for, other than a cheesy high-risk investment vehicle?

Had that thought ever occurred to you guys or do you just accept Nautilus is a big sham and was never meant to be put to use in real-world situations?

You may be the dumbest troll I have ever encountered.

Let me ask you this, when BTC was about 10 cents what could you buy with it?  Ya thats right, it started in a forum, with satoshi spreading an idea, and people jumped on.

Creating any kind of currency is one of the hardest things you can do, everything has to start somewhere.

sounds like the pot calling the kettle black............
anyone who thinks BTC doesn't need some regulation is most likely a crook themselves.

... or else they understand that regulation is completely controlled by corporate interests when it comes to finance in America.

BTC is not American, or any "can" so it really doesn't matter.  Its obvious you barely understand crypto to begin with, maybe its time for you to go back to what you know, American finance.
legendary

Activity: 1036
I bought my NAUT on 6/7/2014, that's when this BTCT thread about a coin with a "stabilization fund" was on page 146. Since then, I have lost 59.57% of my investment, to be specific: I still have the same amount of coins, unfortunately - but their value has somehow decreased. In relation to BTC. I don't even want to think about the value loss in relation to Fiat. Anyways, now we are on page 200.

So 59.57% / (200-146+1) = 1.083 % per page.

--> Each of these 20-messages-pages in bitcointalk ... cost me about 1 percent of my NAUT value.

Is there anything that we can do to help this coin?

Smiley

Apart from the to do list below have you got any ideas? We could always do with more promotion, especially on twitter.

Release Proof of Stake Wallet - Being Worked on by Blocktech
Mobile Wallet App - (Doesn't NEED to stake, but would be nice).
Multipool
Official block explorer - The NautInsight one is nice, but it's not marked as official (it wouldn't hurt to have that block explorer moved to the nautiluscoin domain)
Video(s) - Make Nautiluscoin promo videos!
Website update - Front page update
Come up with more plans to get naut into the hands of more people and more in the public eye
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
I bought my NAUT on 6/7/2014, that's when this BTCT thread about a coin with a "stabilization fund" was on page 146. Since then, I have lost 59.57% of my investment, to be specific: I still have the same amount of coins, unfortunately - but their value has somehow decreased. In relation to BTC. I don't even want to think about the value loss in relation to Fiat. Anyways, now we are on page 200.

So 59.57% / (200-146+1) = 1.083 % per page.

--> Each of these 20-messages-pages in bitcointalk ... cost me about 1 percent of my NAUT value.

Is there anything that we can do to help this coin?

Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Please don't quote her posts. I'm trying to limit my input of crazy to a minimum Smiley

I'm so tempted to call out her bullshit but it's just bait and that should be obvious after her last outburst.
I eyed through some of here earlier posts before blocking her. Here's a telling one:

"I am a quality troll too, not just an average "oops spilt some haterade on you" troll.

I believe in ripping down imperfection without offering an alternative solution, all in an irritating passive-aggressive manner. "

That says pretty much everything you need to know  Cheesy When people are even admitting that they're trolling it's obviously pointless to even read their posts. Use the ignore button, my friend Smiley

She actually bumps the thread so it's not all bad.
Very good point  Cheesy
legendary

"I am a quality troll too, not just an average "oops spilt some haterade on you" troll.

I believe in ripping down imperfection without offering an alternative solution, all in an irritating passive-aggressive manner. "

That says pretty much everything you need to know  Cheesy When people are even admitting that they're trolling it's obviously pointless to even read their posts. Use the ignore button, my friend Smiley

For your education, I was being sarcastic.

But I really am flattered that you bother looking into my post history.

I haven't looked into yours. You want to know why? You're boring as fuck!
legendary
anyone who thinks BTC doesn't need some regulation is most likely a crook themselves.

... or else they understand that regulation is completely controlled by corporate interests when it comes to finance in America.
Please don't quote her posts. I'm trying to limit my input of crazy to a minimum Smiley

I'm so tempted to call out her bullshit but it's just bait and that should be obvious after her last outburst.
I eyed through some of here earlier posts before blocking her. Here's a telling one:

She actually bumps the thread so it's not all bad.
Activity: 195
200 page milestone woooot =)

i beg you all please to not reply to the crazy, dont quote the crazy just totally ignore anything to do with the crazy being said please.

its tainting a otherwise great thread.

some kind of update by BK would be quite welcoming even if its just a post to say hi =)

PS I grew up poor

legendary

Whatever you say Junior.
legendary

Some regulation is good, too many scams in crypto.  Of course because of the nature of crypto, there will always be an unregulated exchange or coin.  As I have said numerous times.  So your argument is pretty much pathetic.

go away

Really? This is what you come back with?

You people aren't even very intelligent.

You were just born into wealthy families and told you were intelligent.

You are living proof there no longer exists any correlation between wealth and intelligence.
Jump to: