Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 210. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

No, you completely ignore numerous arguments that prove the opposite of your points; you often claim BK is specifically FOR the regulation of crypto, when in fact he has repeatedly stated that he is NOT for the regulation,

Here's what Brian Kelly says about regulation:

"The New York State Department of Financial Services took the first step toward developing these rules this week, with the announcement of a BitLicense. Superintendent Benjamin Lawsky has taken the lead in regulating digital currency businesses with the goal of protecting consumers while fostering innovation. This was the right move at the right time."

Now Erik Vorhees' take on the same legislation, a well-respected member of the bitcoin community:

"The concern is essentially that any user of any Bitcoin service would have to be entered into all sorts of databases with their name and personal information, like where they live, what they look like, what nationality they are — probably scans of their passport or driver’s license. And so this is all just a bunch of personal information that other people have no business knowing. And if the government wants to have private information about people, they need to make a case that that person is at least a suspect of a crime, I would think. They shouldn’t be able to just require everyone’s information just because they write it on paper. So that was my main concern — there are other concerns, but that was kind of the thrust of my piece."

http://moneyandstate.com/reflections-right-privacy-response-nydfs-bitcoin-proposal/

HOWEVER, he understands it is an inevitability and feels it be necessary that people in crypto (such as you, and me), be the ones to write that regulation, and NOT the governing bodies.

Accepting something as an inevitability is NOT the same thing as supporting it, it never has been, and never will be.

That's exactly what it means, because in this case it doesn't have to be inevitable. He is just brainwashing people into accepting a new form of slavery by the financial system so Wall Street can continue its dominant position as Earth's Overlords.

Some more from Brian Kelly's original article:

"The open-source nature of digital currencies provides a built-in self-regulatory mechanism, but that mechanism does not protect against human greed."

And Wall Street DOES?Huh??!!! WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.

Some regulation is good, too many scams in crypto.  Of course because of the nature of crypto, there will always be an unregulated exchange or coin.  As I have said numerous times.  So your argument is pretty much pathetic.

go away
Activity: 448

No, you completely ignore numerous arguments that prove the opposite of your points; you often claim BK is specifically FOR the regulation of crypto, when in fact he has repeatedly stated that he is NOT for the regulation,

"The New York State Department of Financial Services took the first step toward developing these rules this week, with the announcement of a BitLicense. Superintendent Benjamin Lawsky has taken the lead in regulating digital currency businesses with the goal of protecting consumers while fostering innovation. This was the right move at the right time."

Now Erik Vorhees' take on the same legislation, a well-respected member of the bitcoin community:

"The concern is essentially that any user of any Bitcoin service would have to be entered into all sorts of databases with their name and personal information, like where they live, what they look like, what nationality they are — probably scans of their passport or driver’s license. And so this is all just a bunch of personal information that other people have no business knowing. And if the government wants to have private information about people, they need to make a case that that person is at least a suspect of a crime, I would think. They shouldn’t be able to just require everyone’s information just because they write it on paper. So that was my main concern — there are other concerns, but that was kind of the thrust of my piece."

http://moneyandstate.com/reflections-right-privacy-response-nydfs-bitcoin-proposal/

HOWEVER, he understands it is an inevitability and feels it be necessary that people in crypto (such as you, and me), be the ones to write that regulation, and NOT the governing bodies.

Accepting something as an inevitability is NOT the same thing as supporting it, it never has been, and never will be.

That's exactly what it means, because in this case it doesn't have to be inevitable. He is just brainwashing people into accepting a new form of slavery by the financial system so Wall Street can continue its dominant position as Earth's Overlords.

"The open-source nature of digital currencies provides a built-in self-regulatory mechanism, but that mechanism does not protect against human greed."

i thought you said you will leave and spread awareness, you can't convert people that have their minds set, look up definition of the word insanity(i just can't be nice anymore)
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

every time i check the thread here i'm looking for that BK post "good news guys" Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It's like having a discussion with someone who's deeply religious and just keeps screaming "Infidel!" over and over.

Good description, you just can't debate with her.

You're right, neither of you can debate me because you write me off as a troll before trying to counter my arguments using facts and logic.

No, you completely ignore numerous arguments that prove the opposite of your points; you often claim BK is specifically FOR the regulation of crypto, when in fact he has repeatedly stated that he is NOT for the regulation, HOWEVER, he understands it is an inevitability and feels it be necessary that people in crypto (such as you, and me), be the ones to write that regulation, and NOT the governing bodies.

This is either a shakedown or she's not all there.

Do you know if multipool development will be paid for by the nsf or do we have to arrange a bounty?

I have not been told though from past experiences from bk he may be paying someone to make that happen as well. I can't answer for certain though
I got that impression too. Hope we can get an update this week on what he and Blocktech are working on Smiley

I do know of at least one person who operates in the IRC channel who's been working on a multipool (for multiple coins, nautiluscoin being one of them).
Activity: 154
It's like having a discussion with someone who's deeply religious and just keeps screaming "Infidel!" over and over.

You're right, neither of you can debate me because you write me off as a troll before trying to counter my arguments using facts and logic.

No, you completely ignore numerous arguments that prove the opposite of your points; you often claim BK is specifically FOR the regulation of crypto, when in fact he has repeatedly stated that he is NOT for the regulation, HOWEVER, he understands it is an inevitability and feels it be necessary that people in crypto (such as you, and me), be the ones to write that regulation, and NOT the governing bodies.

Do you know if multipool development will be paid for by the nsf or do we have to arrange a bounty?

I have not been told though from past experiences from bk he may be paying someone to make that happen as well. I can't answer for certain though
I got that impression too. Hope we can get an update this week on what he and Blocktech are working on Smiley

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Well while waiting, I have been stocking up on some more coins. Grin  there's good times ahead for this coin.
It looks to me like it's gone all quiet on the western front. Does anyone know what is going on?
I don't normally come here and demand answers to anything.. as i try to always keep up with this thread.. BUT
I have no idea what is going on anymore.
Here is where I am up to -

Digibyte devs not developing PoS - now being handled by another dev.. who was named in the thread and even posted here i believe.
(I'm not trawling back to find the name)

Is this where we are at?

Meanwhile, interest and volume as well as price is dwindling downwards.

Roadmap anyone?

Yeah, most people are just sitting around and waiting for the latest update right now I guess. BK hired a dev who couldn't deliver the proof of stake code on time, and BK finally had enough and hired Blocktech to do it instead. This was a few days ago and we haven't gotten a timeline since, because BK said that he doesn't want to end up in the same situation again with missed deadlines and all. another good thing is that they'll probably be implementing a dynamic PoS, that's more technologically advanced than what was previously worked upon.

Wow, is she still answering my posts despite me ignoring her? Guess there's a reason she has the word "nut" in her username Smiley Anyway, I think we've only had a couple of trolls\crazy people in this thread. That's pretty damn good statistics for this forum after all  Cheesy
Activity: 707
It looks to me like it's gone all quiet on the western front. Does anyone know what is going on?
I don't normally come here and demand answers to anything.. as i try to always keep up with this thread.. BUT
I have no idea what is going on anymore.
Here is where I am up to -

Digibyte devs not developing PoS - now being handled by another dev.. who was named in the thread and even posted here i believe.
(I'm not trawling back to find the name)

Is this where we are at?

Meanwhile, interest and volume as well as price is dwindling downwards.

Roadmap anyone?

Activity: 1036

legendary

So close to 200

Don't forget to vote
http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html
https://bter.com/voting
https://hitbtc.com/vote
https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
http://www.betbycoin.com/coinvotes/

To Do:
Release Proof of Stake Wallet - Being Worked on by Blocktech
Mobile Wallet App - (Doesn't NEED to stake, but would be nice).
Multipool
Official block explorer - The NautInsight one is nice, but it's not marked as official (it wouldn't hurt to have that block explorer moved to the nautiluscoin domain)
Video(s) - Make Nautiluscoin promo videos!
Website update - Front page update
Come up with more plans to get naut into the hands of more people and more in the public eye

- Nautiluscoin Community Manager
 - - Note that much of my posts are my own observations and opinions and not necessarily representative of Nautiluscoin itself.
Activity: 1036

legendary
And for everyone trying to conflate my argument with wanting to "shut down crypto," you're missing the point entirely, and on purpose, and there's nothing I can do to get you to see the point.

How exactly am I missing the point? You clearly said he is trying destroy BTC, or whatever word you used.

You sound kind of like a radical newb, which is fine, but my point is very clearly stated that your hyping something that is never going to happen, wether it's the true motive or not.

So obviously your attempt is to troll the thread, regardless of your reasononing.  Shutting down of the bitcoin and 51% attacks are like Bigfoot, everyone has heard about it, but no one has actually seen one.......

It's old and tired, and radical and newbish Smiley

You keep conflating my opinions with stuff I never said. I could give two shits about a 51% attack. I never said bitcoin would get "shut down."

I simply think its a contradictory and uneducated position to take demanding regulation in cryptocurrency when financial regulation has failed in every single facet of life for the average citizen. It has done nothing but cost money and keep people shackled to a lower economic class.

And now you're supporting the man who is single-handedly trying to introduce this into the crypto to further the riches of the 1%. Great job.

Please stop and take it to an appropriate thread. you are talking to same 5 people , if you want to make a difference reach more people and spread awareness. good luck.

PS: you are now arguing with people , but let me tell you some people that have their mind made up you can't convince them with arguments, i think you should preach to ones who are open minded and undecided instead you trying to convince already converted by arguing and it's a waste of energy , find the open minded ones to spread awareness.

one flyer per person is enough don't try to show the whole stack on 1 person Smiley

English is not my first language buti hope you understand what i'm trying to say
I think it's best to just ignore her to be honest. It's like having a discussion with someone who's deeply religious and just keeps screaming "Infidel!" over and over. You know that old saying "Never get into an argument with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level." and all that. I think that applies here Smiley Our time is best spent elsewhere.
Activity: 398
And for everyone trying to conflate my argument with wanting to "shut down crypto," you're missing the point entirely, and on purpose, and there's nothing I can do to get you to see the point.

How exactly am I missing the point? You clearly said he is trying destroy BTC, or whatever word you used.

You sound kind of like a radical newb, which is fine, but my point is very clearly stated that your hyping something that is never going to happen, wether it's the true motive or not.

So obviously your attempt is to troll the thread, regardless of your reasononing.  Shutting down of the bitcoin and 51% attacks are like Bigfoot, everyone has heard about it, but no one has actually seen one.......

You keep conflating my opinions with stuff I never said. I could give two shits about a 51% attack. I never said bitcoin would get "shut down."

I simply think its a contradictory and uneducated position to take demanding regulation in cryptocurrency when financial regulation has failed in every single facet of life for the average citizen. It has done nothing but cost money and keep people shackled to a lower economic class.

And now you're supporting the man who is single-handedly trying to introduce this into the crypto to further the riches of the 1%. Great job.

Listen. You are saying the very same things again and again. It is annoying. You said you will open your own thread, please do it. Post the link here. Launch your anti-Naut campaign. Move this discussion elsewhere, go to a politics forum, whatever. Just stop posting the same nonsense again.

Please.

Footnote: Calling other positions uneducated is not a good basis for a discussion. After spending precious lifetime on reading you posts it is just laughable. Please dont answer, as I will ignore you from now on.

Please stop and take it to an appropriate thread. you are talking to same 5 people , if you want to make a difference reach more people and spread awareness. good luck.

PS: you are now arguing with people , but let me tell you some people that have their mind made up you can't convince them with arguments, i think you should preach to ones who are open minded and undecided instead you trying to convince already converted by arguing and it's a waste of energy , find the open minded ones to spread awareness.

one flyer per person is enough don't try to show the whole stack on 1 person Smiley

English is not my first language buti hope you understand what i'm trying to say
Jump to: