Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 214. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 100
Price drives demand, theres no price. Rarity does not make anything more valuable. Thats what manipulators want everyone to think. This is gambling, nothing more, nothing less. Fooling yourselves day after day coin after coin, algo after algo, grand scheme after grand scheme. Even BTC dosent recover from dumps fast, why.. because it has artificial value.

before you post, you should relax, have a joint or a wank or a lollipop and just think "does what im trying to say here make sense" and/or "do I know what im talking about".

Oh so you promote drug use? Fantastic. Junkie.

You need some drugs dude.
Activity: 196
I reviewed CryptoLTD post log and they are all nonconstructive, negative and argumentative. 
Did ya?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I reviewed CryptoLTD post log and they are all nonconstructive, negative and argumentative. 
Activity: 154
Price drives demand, theres no price. Rarity does not make anything more valuable. Thats what manipulators want everyone to think. This is gambling, nothing more, nothing less. Fooling yourselves day after day coin after coin, algo after algo, grand scheme after grand scheme. Even BTC dosent recover from dumps fast, why.. because it has artificial value.

before you post, you should relax, have a joint or a wank or a lollipop and just think "does what im trying to say here make sense" and/or "do I know what im talking about".

Sound like you just need a hug to be honest Smiley I don't know what bringing you down, but I wish you all the best and hope that whatever it is will be taken care off. I won't respond to more of your posts, as you're obviously in a negative place right now.

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Activity: 238
Damn, a ton of blocks are being solved right now. We'll soon be at 5 million coins :/

Sad Sad

That was last night, last block was solved four hours ago.
Thank God  Cheesy I thought the Digishield issue had been fixed or something, and we'd have a ton of coins entering the market!

Thank god the block chain is stuck? Never heard that one before. That is unless your an opportunist P&D scammer.
Wait, I thoght you thought that Bryce was the scammer? Do you think I'm Bryce, or am I also a scammer now? Or are you just trolling?  Cheesy I think I'll go with the last one.

Bryce Weiner is one of many.l Do I think your Bryce: Dosent matter if you are or arent. Glad to see a block chain stuck = nuts.

It ultimately, means  less coins  on the market prior to proof of stake. Decreasing supply. Making the only real thing necessary to increase value is increase demand.
Damn, a ton of blocks are being solved right now. We'll soon be at 5 million coins :/

Sad Sad

Thank God  Cheesy I thought the Digishield issue had been fixed or something, and we'd have a ton of coins entering the market!

Thank god the block chain is stuck? Never heard that one before. That is unless your an opportunist P&D scammer.
Wait, I thoght you thought that Bryce was the scammer? Do you think I'm Bryce, or am I also a scammer now? Or are you just trolling?  Cheesy I think I'll go with the last one.

Bryce Weiner is one of many.l Do I think your Bryce: Dosent matter if you are or arent. Glad to see a block chain stuck = nuts.
It's certainly not nuts if it means it limits the coin supply until the PoS transition.

Like I said, it's nuts.

Sad Sad

It's certainly not nuts if it means it limits the coin supply until the PoS transition.

Sad Sad

Sad Sad

Sad Sad

Sad Sad

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

Sad Sad

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
They're planning on moving your money to their pockets, that's what they're doing.

Alright bro we heard you 5x, we have heard your conspiracy theory...... now GTFO
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
community man

i predict a wave of thread spam

fore see i do the need for a brief on pos/dev updates

team ix nice to see you timely fud on bryce, what's the back story on the h8te?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
PoS Update

Quick Teaser -

The plan has always been for NAUT to compete with economics.  With Blocktech we should be able to compete better technically as well. I have learned my lesson about giving too much info before I find out if it is technically feasible....soooo.... I can only give a teaser on PoS.

PoS will be based on sound economic principles which should make NAUT a strong stable currency.  Additionally, as institutional investor money enters digital currencies NAUT will have an economic backing that investors can understand.

Much like the United States during the 1980's, the NAUT economy will have a strong currency policy. We will have at least three (hopefully more) different monetary policy tools to continually support NAUT and achieve our goal of increasing purchasing power.

My hope/plan is to be able to code this strong currency policy into NAUT so that it can never be changed. The hallmark of the NAUT economy will be a strong currency and free market capitalism.

-BK

A little too late. But still good news, thank you for that. The price now will only increase when there is a solid development in hand.
No more virtual thoughts will work here. Sorry BK.
PoS Update

Quick Teaser -

The plan has always been for NAUT to compete with economics.  With Blocktech we should be able to compete better technically as well. I have learned my lesson about giving too much info before I find out if it is technically feasible....soooo.... I can only give a teaser on PoS.

PoS will be based on sound economic principles which should make NAUT a strong stable currency.  Additionally, as institutional investor money enters digital currencies NAUT will have an economic backing that investors can understand.

Much like the United States during the 1980's, the NAUT economy will have a strong currency policy. We will have at least three (hopefully more) different monetary policy tools to continually support NAUT and achieve our goal of increasing purchasing power.

My hope/plan is to be able to code this strong currency policy into NAUT so that it can never be changed. The hallmark of the NAUT economy will be a strong currency and free market capitalism.

-BK
Very cool Smiley Thank you. Were they able to give you an approximate timeframe, or is it still too early to say?
Activity: 210
PoS Update

Quick Teaser -

-BK
Jump to: