Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 259. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
The block chain is past the stuck block, we are back in action people great stuff
Activity: 154
Any ideas when PoS will be implemented?
It was answered on the previous page, I asked the same question Cheesy They're not sure, but they're hoping next week. It was supposed to be implemented on Friday, but a bug was found so they're reviewing the code. They're also looking at having an independent developer audit the code to further assure everyone that it's done properly. Seems like us investors can kick back for a few days as they're taking it quite seriously Smiley
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Any ideas when PoS will be implemented?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sure hope we can switch to PoS before the fight on the 5th :-) Still, it's better that the devs get it done properly than rushing it. Do we have any estimations on when they think it might be ready to be tested? I wouldn't mind helping out with beta testing if it's needed.

sorry I was absent from the thread today - been travelling most of the day. I have been promised a changelog and detailed progress report in the next 24 hrs on PoS.
Awesome! :-) Really looking forward to what you and the devs have been working on.

Devs are doing a really great job, looking forward as well.
BK - Was Julian open to help audit the code? Smiley

yep, he is going to build the Mac wallet and then take a look at the code to see if he can audit it
Great news! Smiley Sorry for all the questions, but do we have an estimate on how long it might take before PoS is ready? Again, doesn't really matter to me since I'm in for the long haul, but I know a lot of people are curious Smiley

No problem on the questions - happy to answer anything that I can.  Unfortunately, I don't have a very good estimate on PoS ...I am not the one fixing the bug.  I hope this week as we were ready on Friday until the bug was discovered.

So to implement POS is the coin going to be forked? We are at block 26,000 out of 105,000 POS blocks
Yup, a fork is required. It doesn't matter that all of the PoW blocks haven't been mined yet though, as the ones after the fork won't be counted. Let's say BK and the devs decides to switch to PoS at, for example, block 27,00. This will create a new blockchain which will be using PoS instead of PoW. The old PoW chain will still be around and can even be mined, but none of the blocks after 27,000 will be counted in the new chain. As all the exchanges and every user will switch over by upgrading their wallets, and every new user who downloads a new wallet will automatically get the latest wallet, and subsequently end up using the new chain Smiley Hope that helps to clear it up!
Activity: 175

yep, he is going to build the Mac wallet and then take a look at the code to see if he can audit it
Great news! Smiley Sorry for all the questions, but do we have an estimate on how long it might take before PoS is ready? Again, doesn't really matter to me since I'm in for the long haul, but I know a lot of people are curious Smiley

No problem on the questions - happy to answer anything that I can.  Unfortunately, I don't have a very good estimate on PoS ...I am not the one fixing the bug.  I hope this week as we were ready on Friday until the bug was discovered.

So to implement POS is the coin going to be forked? We are at block 26,000 out of 105,000 POS blocks

Thanks! Smiley I'm sure it will work out for the best.
Activity: 210

Activity: 210

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
and thats what i am complaining. A guy like BK who is "famous" for his trading skills is killing/raping his own chain? Lol, what the hell is going on?
I find this to be a very strange statement. You do realize he's paying out of his own pocket to rent an ASIC farm to help the blockchain along until the PoS switch do you? Also, with all the Naut he's mining I think he's more interested than all of us to make this coin a success. I understand your frustration, but please do try to be more polite in your communication here because these types of posts are the very definition of nonconstructive.

+1

I have faith in BK. These guys will not alter my confidence in this currency. I have made plenty of BTC investing in coins because of the developer(s)/figure behind the coin and what they want to accomplish. BK has great ideas for this coin.
Activity: 406
Troll lol

"I just want trade"

As I said in my previous post, if your day trading any amount of value then your gonna lose with this volume, maybe it's a good thing your coins are stuck, cause if your dumping at this moment, your leaving money in the table.

The RSI is literally pancaked
Activity: 534
Patience is a virtue, li lost about 10 BTC buying this on the way down, but I bought so much more all the way down to 8k I am now up.

If I would have sold right away I would have lost 5k.  Now I've made about that much, and I plan on making much more.

Same here, bought every dip and I'm back in profit. Love this coin.

Me too. It just keeps looking stronger and stronger.

Finally a coin with some scope.

and thats what i am complaining. A guy like BK who is "famous" for his trading skills is killing/raping his own chain? Lol, what the hell is going on?
I find this to be a very strange statement. You do realize he's paying out of his own pocket to rent an ASIC farm to help the blockchain along until the PoS switch do you? Also, with all the Naut he's mining I think he's more interested than all of us to make this coin a success. I understand your frustration, but please do try to be more polite in your communication here because these types of posts are the very definition of nonconstructive.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
IncreaseMyT... you seem to be a REAL troll.

Man i simply cannot read/hear those trendy words anymore... "butthurt". yeah, you totally got the point.

I bought my NAUTs several weeks ago. I didnt loose, and my coins are still stuck.

I simply don't believe in those "optimistic" announcement, i just want to trade.

If it pays out that my coins were stuck it will be ok.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Patience is a virtue, li lost about 10 BTC buying this on the way down, but I bought so much more all the way down to 8k I am now up.

If I would have sold right away I would have lost 5k.  Now I've made about that much, and I plan on making much more.

Same here, bought every dip and I'm back in profit. Love this coin.
come on man... don't play the optimistic guy. you and we all here know why we are here for. So you simply fucked some people up with your insane P&D schedule.
Of course it was obvious that people were going to dump the coin. No one is interested in another "Pro" coin.
But now some people are loosing money, just because of your "deadlock".

I am mean you can loose money in a P&D, but raping the chain is simply stupid...
There's so many things wrong with this post I don't know where to start...

Lol I know, he probably just butt hurt he sold his coin at the bottom and can't get them back unless he pays more lol

But now people are losing money? Lol did you think everyone was going to win?  They key is to buy it low and forget about it for a while, trying to day trade a coin with this low volume at the moment would be very time consuming and IMHO not worth the time. 

Yeah, pretty much. As far as BK's plan I think it's great. He addressed the problem (PoW and the mining issues) and announced that he's making it his top priority to fix it. That's about as well as one can handle a problem, so I really don't see the need for Jiggy's post. We've made it for a while without any trolls though, so I suppose it was time for one Smiley

To Jiggy - Just chill for a couple of week until PoS is properly implemented, and you'll most likely be very happy with the result.
Activity: 406

Jump to: