Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 280. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'm as excited as everyone else about this sponsorship opportunity with Jon Fitch.  I don't see other coins with NAUT's market cap getting this kind of exposure.  What I'm trying to figure out is the best way to capitalize on it.  I'm imagining a venn diagram of altcoin enthusiasts and MMA fans and I'm not sure how big that overlap is.  If the opportunity is to get new people into NAUT, we need to grease the wheels.  

Let's say I'm the average MMA fan and I know nothing about Bitcoin let alone altcoins.  I follow Jon Fitch on twitter and I see him post something about NautilusCoin so I decide to check it out.  A potential customer is heading to NautilusCoin.com, what's the goal?  Educating that person on mining, DigiShield and the Stability Fund are at the bottom of my list.  We want to hook them.  

The home page should have a picture of Jon Fitch somewhere and mention the MMA fight above the fold.  That's why they went to the site, connect the dots for them and they'll click on.  Then a link "Why Jon Fitch loves NAUT" should take you to a new page that's designed for MMA fans.  No DigiShield, mining or NSF stuff.  Show me Jon Fitch quotes saying good things about NAUT.  Give them the Wall Street's Altcoin pitch.  Tell them how to buy NAUT.  Give them Jon Fitch's wallet address and tell them about tipping.  All with Jon's permission of course - don't want to piss off a guy like that.

In an ideal world, they'd be able to put in their credit card or bank account info and buy NAUT with a few clicks.  If Moolah is in place, are we sending them there?  If not, are we trying to get them to follow NautilusCoin on twitter or like us on Facebook?  What else can we do to get them involved in this split second we have their attention?

I'm not a web designer or marketing expert so I'll defer to others on the details, but we should use this publicity for more than just getting our name out there.

I agree with appealing to the new customer, I don't agree with "removing" the stuff that the new customer may deem unnecessary. Ultimately it's information those knowledgable within the virtual currency community will want to know anyway.

The "when writing a commercial" rule is that "if you don't have them in the first 5 seconds, you've lost them."

We need a video for Nautiluscoin.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'm as excited as everyone else about this sponsorship opportunity with Jon Fitch.  I don't see other coins with NAUT's market cap getting this kind of exposure.  What I'm trying to figure out is the best way to capitalize on it.  I'm imagining a venn diagram of altcoin enthusiasts and MMA fans and I'm not sure how big that overlap is.  If the opportunity is to get new people into NAUT, we need to grease the wheels. 

Let's say I'm the average MMA fan and I know nothing about Bitcoin let alone altcoins.  I follow Jon Fitch on twitter and I see him post something about NautilusCoin so I decide to check it out.  A potential customer is heading to NautilusCoin.com, what's the goal?  Educating that person on mining, DigiShield and the Stability Fund are at the bottom of my list.  We want to hook them. 

The home page should have a picture of Jon Fitch somewhere and mention the MMA fight above the fold.  That's why they went to the site, connect the dots for them and they'll click on.  Then a link "Why Jon Fitch loves NAUT" should take you to a new page that's designed for MMA fans.  No DigiShield, mining or NSF stuff.  Show me Jon Fitch quotes saying good things about NAUT.  Give them the Wall Street's Altcoin pitch.  Tell them how to buy NAUT.  Give them Jon Fitch's wallet address and tell them about tipping.  All with Jon's permission of course - don't want to piss off a guy like that.

In an ideal world, they'd be able to put in their credit card or bank account info and buy NAUT with a few clicks.  If Moolah is in place, are we sending them there?  If not, are we trying to get them to follow NautilusCoin on twitter or like us on Facebook?  What else can we do to get them involved in this split second we have their attention?

I'm not a web designer or marketing expert so I'll defer to others on the details, but we should use this publicity for more than just getting our name out there.
Moolah snuck it under the radar

http://www.moolah.io/ actually auto-forwards to http://v2.moolah.io/

This means Moolah V2 is done, and that also means, fiat for NAUT and NAUT for fiat!
Activity: 195

BK

I wish you have the devs fork the code to reset the difficulty - it's totally screwed up and no one bothers to mine any longer - it's useless to even attempt to mine.

let's go - there are only two remaining pools and they're generating nothing but there are still a ton of coins to mine.

wanna put new life into the coin? do this!

please?

0feepool found 6 frigging measly blocks in the last 24 hours- that's 936 coins - that is pathetic...

936 coins - that's a whopping $93 dollars - no wonder there's no activity and you're getting trounced by coins like Octo and Start - come on - fork the code please...

it would take a dev about 10 minutes and the pool operators would be getting ready for a ramp up instead of getting ready to shut down their pools due to a lack of interest and activity.

do you realize that only 3,871,000 coins have been mined out of 16,180,000 ? - we're not even 25% of the way there and the pool are dead already.

other coins are going strong - want to increase the value? they get some new miners in - they take one look at the pool stats and they go elsewhere...

please get this done

POS is coming very soon so forking just to appease dumping miners just looking for a profit is totally pointless right now, also the rest of the coins are going to be minted during POS so instead of just trying to mine coins for yourself. Mine something that gives you the best ROI and exchange the BTC you make off what ever you mine and purchase nautilus coin with that. You will make heaps more naut that way.

BK you may be interested in a fiat to naut option through a bitcoin atm like https://www.bitxatm.com/

purchasing naut through a machine like this would give a direct from fiat to naut and bitcoin as well as point of sale options.
also any bitcoin sales through the machine could buy naut directly further adding to buy pressure on naut

also maybe have a look at http://projectskyhook.com/ this is a open source bitcoin atm that im sure you can add a naut option cuz its open source atm its only $999 which is very cheap, its only one way

something to think about =)

the skyhook thing is very cool!  I want one!!!!!!!!!

yea id love to get one also, i really think it wouldn't be hard to set it up to do nautilus coin either as all the software is open source.
as far as im aware there is no one changing the code to accept alts with that machine so naut "could" be the first one to do it paving the way =)

looking forward to POS info #stayNauti folks =)
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
NAUT Community: Thank you for your continued support at Austin Global Exchange. We've launched the AGX Referral Program where you can create a Bitcoin income stream for referring new users. Check it out at agx.io or at the AGX Tumblr, http://austinglobal.tumblr.com/post/89720045847.

Today's web traffic and NAUT vols are growing thanks to interest in the program, which was launched yesterday. If you haven't come by, now is the time.

Thanks again for being part of AGX.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
reddit.com/r/AustinGlobalExchange/
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
BK you may be interested in a fiat to naut option through a bitcoin atm like https://www.bitxatm.com/

purchasing naut through a machine like this would give a direct from fiat to naut and bitcoin as well as point of sale options.
also any bitcoin sales through the machine could buy naut directly further adding to buy pressure on naut

also maybe have a look at http://projectskyhook.com/ this is a open source bitcoin atm that im sure you can add a naut option cuz its open source atm its only $999 which is very cheap, its only one way

the skyhook thing is very cool!  I want one!!!!!!!!!

BK

I wish you have the devs fork the code to reset the difficulty - it's totally screwed up and no one bothers to mine any longer - it's useless to even attempt to mine.

let's go - there are only two remaining pools and they're generating nothing but there are still a ton of coins to mine.

wanna put new life into the coin? do this!

please?

0feepool found 6 frigging measly blocks in the last 24 hours- that's 936 coins - that is pathetic...

936 coins - that's a whopping $93 dollars - no wonder there's no activity and you're getting trounced by coins like Octo and Start - come on - fork the code please...

it would take a dev about 10 minutes and the pool operators would be getting ready for a ramp up instead of getting ready to shut down their pools due to a lack of interest and activity.

do you realize that only 3,871,000 coins have been mined out of 16,180,000 ? - we're not even 25% of the way there and the pool are dead already.

other coins are going strong - want to increase the value? they get some new miners in - they take one look at the pool stats and they go elsewhere...

please get this done
Sure hope we can switch to PoS before the fight on the 5th :-) Still, it's better that the devs get it done properly than rushing it. Do we have any estimations on when they think it might be ready to be tested? I wouldn't mind helping out with beta testing if it's needed.

sorry I was absent from the thread today - been travelling most of the day. I have been promised a changelog and detailed progress report in the next 24 hrs on PoS.

Awesome news :-) I saw you joined up the IRC channel, you did happen to join during a relatively inactive period of the day. (I'm usually more active during typical work hours as I work from home).

43 now :-)
Activity: 210

the skyhook thing is very cool!  I want one!!!!!!!!!

thanks--will look into it!
Sure hope we can switch to PoS before the fight on the 5th :-) Still, it's better that the devs get it done properly than rushing it. Do we have any estimations on when they think it might be ready to be tested? I wouldn't mind helping out with beta testing if it's needed.

sorry I was absent from the thread today - been travelling most of the day. I have been promised a changelog and detailed progress report in the next 24 hrs on PoS.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Any chance of getting Nautilusoin on cryptiv.com ?
Sweet! We've past over 125 pages on this thread, and it's 90% positive content :-)

I know, positivity is awesome. People really believe in this coin, I know I do.
Only altcoin I hold long-term  Smiley

Only altcoin I've dedicated my own time and projects to :-)
Activity: 154
Sweet! We've past over 125 pages on this thread, and it's 90% positive content :-)

Only altcoin I hold long-term  Smiley

Activity: 195

Just voted..

now at 665!!

http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

We've actually managed to go from 14th, to 9th in 3 days. That's pretty awesome, we're at 668 now.

5 more votes and we will be number 8  Grin

We've breached 8 :-)
Jump to: