Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 289. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I kinda dig this idea, if its somthing you persue, spread the hash tho for sure.
Activity: 204
BK consider the possibility of renting ASICs even after the POW phase has ended. There is no reason not to fund the NSF that way via multipool. You could also emulate CAIx's price stability program (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_zHV0w2a6jVWWY3Q0JuS3UyblU5MDZsdVhSMFo3aHlwd2tR/edit?pli=1) that way, which is vaporware so far

this is interesting, I will look into it further....I know there is a PoS multipool in the works

HI BK,

I mentioned this exact same notion last week but it got buried some pages back.  I think it would be a GREAT idea for the NSF fund to outright own some scrypt miners.  They could be adding to the hash power while POW is still going on.  And when POS gets implemented, they can continue to mine at multipools that will convert to NAut.  It would be a great way for the NSF fund to be a little more diverse and balanced.

I highly recommend gawminers.  They allow you to purchase your own scrypt asics and they will host them for you at a gawminers data facility if you like.  The dashboard interface is simple to use and allows you to point at whatever pool you like.   You can also restart your miners through the dashboard and input backup pools in case your preferred pool goes down.

I'm part of their affiliate program, so I can get you some excellent discounts if you're interested.  Their chief marketing officer told me that I can request extreme custom discounts in exchange for cross promotion.  For example, if you advertised in places:  "Nautilus Coin Stabilization Fund"sponsored by Gawminers.com

Activity: 195
I got my NautilusCoin t-shirt today, I ordered last week and wasn't even expecting it this soon so it was a cool thing to find when I got home from work. The detail on the logo is great

There was a small stain on it but it seems to be ink, so hopefully it washes out in the laundry. Either way, will be wearing this probably to the gym so people will can see "GET NAUTi" as I run.

Cooooool as custard (ice cold custard that is)
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
I got my NautilusCoin t-shirt today, I ordered last week and wasn't even expecting it this soon so it was a cool thing to find when I got home from work. The detail on the logo is great

There was a small stain on it but it seems to be ink, so hopefully it washes out in the laundry. Either way, will be wearing this probably to the gym so people will can see "GET NAUTi" as I run.
Activity: 238
Look at the 4hr, this could get interesting.......is that uptrend I see?  Shocked

This chart doesn't show the whole story (and is probably the reason for the massive drop), the coin started at about 40-60 satoshi, and then hit poloniex at 8k satoshi. After it hit mintpal it jumped to 100k satoshi (twice), it was at the second 100k jump that bitcoin wistom added it. That chart is not a good representation, I'd say a full poloniex chart is more accurate.
We need some buy walls in the order books guys, then we really rocking and rolling
Activity: 406
Look at the 4hr, this could get interesting.......is that uptrend I see?  Shocked

buy the dip, its a trap!

Not necessarily. It could be people attempting to minimize losses with BTC going down.

Personally I'm just holding my NAUT right now.

I mean... BUY BUY BUY!

Iv never sold 1 naut

rock and roll #getNauti =)
Activity: 238
buy the dip, its a trap!

Not necessarily. It could be people attempting to minimize losses with BTC going down.

Personally I'm just holding my NAUT right now.

I mean... BUY BUY BUY!
Activity: 406
buy the dip, its a trap!
Activity: 534
Still have 120mhs mining - can anyone tell me how much more I may need to get this thing going?

TBH I dont know, with the digi-shield re-target issues ( that are I believe being worked on by the DGB guys )..its hard to say, if the historical NAUT hash rate up on coinwars yet? That may be a good indicator

ok--thx...DGB guys are working on it...in the mean time I have rented more ASIC farms to increase the hash

Thanks BK.  wallet just synced Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
We just solved the stuck block...will keep mining to ensure smooth operation

Thats awesome. Keep up the great work!
Activity: 210
We just solved the stuck block...will keep mining to ensure smooth operation
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Cant decide with this coin weather or not to continue the adventure or not. Seeing prices go up to a nice big spike to sell on then buy back in but to go down again and seems now prices are gradually going on the down rather than the up on it. Are they any new services forth coming with this coin like Bitcoin to buy good with or even services as I would start using more if their where more services.

I'm waiting to see how the NSF interacts with POS before I make any decisions. But I'm not going to be too generous with my time there. The spikes resulting from no new mined coins should have pricked up more ears by now, no?

The distribution resulting from such a protracted period of overselling is as attractive to me as any technical feature, tbh
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Cant decide with this coin weather or not to continue the adventure or not. Seeing prices go up to a nice big spike to sell on then buy back in but to go down again and seems now prices are gradually going on the down rather than the up on it. Are they any new services forth coming with this coin like Bitcoin to buy good with or even services as I would start using more if their where more services.
The problem I see with other coins is that they promise the moon and a bag of chips. Unrealistically big ideas need an implausibly big chequebook.

But using you & your staffs experience and expertise, you could select the small and meaningful parts of those ideas that are effectively cost neutral to yourself.

And the best part is, you're not stealing from the other coins, you're making that "ecosystem" with them.
BK consider the possibility of renting ASICs even after the POW phase has ended. There is no reason not to fund the NSF that way via multipool. You could also emulate CAIx's price stability program (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_zHV0w2a6jVWWY3Q0JuS3UyblU5MDZsdVhSMFo3aHlwd2tR/edit?pli=1) that way, which is vaporware so far

this is interesting, I will look into it further....I know there is a PoS multipool in the works
Still have 120mhs mining - can anyone tell me how much more I may need to get this thing going?

TBH I dont know, with the digi-shield re-target issues ( that are I believe being worked on by the DGB guys )..its hard to say, if the historical NAUT hash rate up on coinwars yet? That may be a good indicator

ok--thx...DGB guys are working on it...in the mean time I have rented more ASIC farms to increase the hash
Activity: 196

Jump to: