Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 355. (Read 901829 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Ah, another PandaCoin! Wolong 'stabilised' that one pretty well right fellas?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Guys - transferred NAUT from Mintpal to my Mac wallet. It shows pending in the wallet but there are still no confirmations. The wallet is synced. It's been an hour. I'm a bit worried.
It will get confirmed dont worry.. blocks are slow because of insane difficulty lol  Grin
Activity: 196
Guys - transferred NAUT from Mintpal to my Mac wallet. It shows pending in the wallet but there are still no confirmations. The wallet is synced. It's been an hour. I'm a bit worried.
Activity: 142
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.

The pool is up and running!

0% fees
Powerful dedicated server
DDOS Protection
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin

Please, join us, we are going to build the hash rate.
Idemo, cigani, gobare da vijamo, gace da im skidamo.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

The pool is up and running!

0% fees
Powerful dedicated server
DDOS Protection
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin

Please, join us, we are going to build the hash rate.
Activity: 406
we are bottom now, this is a beartrap
Activity: 238
Mining didn't end? Looked at whitemine.com. NetHashrate 17 GH/s, but looking through pool list at first page, pools haven't this HashRate. Where is all hash???  Shocked

Multipools perhaps?
legendary
Activity: 801
It's a good coin, just people overexcited it's floating on a cushion of enthusiasm.

It is ascending too quickly though, needs to adjust to 60K again and grow a little slower.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What the fuck is wrong with this coin ?? almost an hour to make a deposit...Before thinking about stabilization funds and talking nonsence about F.H can't you just focus on standard things?

How many confirms does your wallet show?

No wallet, i send them to mintpal. 60mins for 10 confirmations? How lucky you have to be for that to happen..?

How did you send them to Mintpal if you didn't have a wallet?

Anyway, yes, the confirms are verrryyy slow today. No idea why. There is crazy a lot of hash on the network, confirms should be flying.

sent from poloniex...it's not like they are many more possibilities if I say not from a wallet Smiley
Will be crashed like fuck. Short term ascension is the result of how greedy fucked one-day traders are choosing the aim relying at short set of specs: as low supply as possible, as short pow stage as possible, as more fud at launch as possible. Easy to spot the same fucking targets: BDC, DRM, BDG, XLB, VRC. Very similar or just identical specs of all documented new listed coins to be the candidates to be pumped hardly.

Except that none of these have been pumped like this before... 2500btc volume on mintpal
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
What the fuck is wrong with this coin ?? almost an hour to make a deposit...Before thinking about stabilization funds and talking nonsence about F.H can't you just focus on standard things?

No wallet, i send them to mintpal. 60mins for 10 confirmations? How lucky you have to be for that to happen..?

How did you send them to Mintpal if you didn't have a wallet?

Anyway, yes, the confirms are verrryyy slow today. No idea why. There is crazy a lot of hash on the network, confirms should be flying.

hrt
Activity: 288
Will be crashed like fuck. Short term ascension is the result of how greedy fucked one-day traders are choosing the aim relying at short set of specs: as low supply as possible, as short pow stage as possible, as more fud at launch as possible. Easy to spot the same fucking targets: BDC, DRM, BDG, XLB, VRC. Very similar or just identical specs of all documented new listed coins to be the candidates to be pumped hardly.
legendary

Activity: 127
Shit coins go up...  Shit coins come down.
legendary
becareful  this was .00025 not even 24 hours ago

I'm happy. I sold 10% of my coin and more than doubled what I spent buying/mining. The other 90% is house money. But, I expect a long steady climb if BK keeps up and gets this coin mainstream.

I think the confirm time issue has to be fixed though. Although, depends on the merchant though. But credit card transactions take sub-seconds at a POS terminal.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
becareful  this was .00025 not even 24 hours ago
legendary
Does anyone know why confirmations are taking so long? I sent some coins to mintpal over 30 minutes ago, still not confirmed...

Yes, I saw the same thing. Early days you would get 6 confirms in about 10 minutes and the first one after about 60-90 seconds.
Jump to: