Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 352. (Read 901829 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 500
Man these scammers deserve to take our btc, they put so much effort into coin creations now. Great job!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stay away from Cinni coin. The dev deletes posts. If you arent talking about the price rising he will delete your posts. You can scream price rise! price rise! with no substantial evidence, proof, information, ANYTHING and no one cares. And if you call out people that scream fake price rise, you get banned from the thread. Good luck with Cinni, lol.

PS. do your research somewhere other than the Cinni thread. Like i said, most everything important gets deleted. You will see many posts screaming price rise, so be careful.
Don't cry because you don't know when to buy and when to sell. The only postings I saw getting deleted were stupid rants without any arguments or with lies. Or marketing for other coins.

Sorry NAUT community for this post in here. But I can't let the above statement stay here without any contradiction.

this has nothing to do with me knowing when to buy or sell. it has nothing to do with me losing profits at all. i bought in & have been holding cinni since 5-9k. before the first pump, before it hit mintpal.

I can screenshot every post that got deleted & every message i have from Cinnicoin but its not worth my time. This is just a warning.

I wasnt even going to respond but since you speak out of your ass, i had to.

This is not relevant to the coin in which this thread is created for. Please either create a thread or take it elsewhere, we appreciate the warning, but it doesn't have to be at the cost of the integrity of another coin's thread.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Stay away from Cinni coin. The dev deletes posts. If you arent talking about the price rising he will delete your posts. You can scream price rise! price rise! with no substantial evidence, proof, information, ANYTHING and no one cares. And if you call out people that scream fake price rise, you get banned from the thread. Good luck with Cinni, lol.

PS. do your research somewhere other than the Cinni thread. Like i said, most everything important gets deleted. You will see many posts screaming price rise, so be careful.
Don't cry because you don't know when to buy and when to sell. The only postings I saw getting deleted were stupid rants without any arguments or with lies. Or marketing for other coins.

Sorry NAUT community for this post in here. But I can't let the above statement stay here without any contradiction.

this has nothing to do with me knowing when to buy or sell. it has nothing to do with me losing profits at all. i bought in & have been holding cinni since 5-9k. before the first pump, before it hit mintpal.

I can screenshot every post that got deleted & every message i have from Cinnicoin but its not worth my time. This is just a warning.

I wasnt even going to respond but since you speak out of your ass, i had to.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Shut up you moron
Activity: 984

Activity: 110

That's good and all but there's not much purpose in raising this point in another coin's thread, if you have a concern about it you probably are better off starting your own thread on the topic.

+1 , I agree. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

That's good and all but there's not much purpose in raising this point in another coin's thread, if you have a concern about it you probably are better off starting your own thread on the topic.
Activity: 84

Activity: 72
My blockchain explorer supports live transactions. Smiley

What does that mean?

Thanks, tip coming.

i think it might mean it refreshes the page automatically every few seconds?

its a sharp block explorer nice work!

do you think there is room on the frot page for Network Difficulty and Current Gh/s?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
My blockchain explorer supports live transactions. Smiley

What does that mean?

Thanks, tip coming.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
this thing is going to fly so high when they stop manipulating it
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
I got out at 95 but am thinking about buying back in, hoping it dips to 40's before rising but it looks like the 50's might be the floor.
legendary
Activity: 964
just wondering how you figured that out. the satoshi vs naut. i have been mining for a day with the gpu. only about 1 naut from it so far.
Activity: 266
bought in at 89. not much. so hoping in the next week it will rise again. i shouldve waited until morning lol

it'll be over 12 by the end of the day monday - traders are watching network hash rates which are not letting up ...which means demand for new coins is high.

the cost to mine a coin right now is: .00055 satoshi

this is up tenfold in the last 5 days but network hash has only decreased slightly - bottom line - it's still the most profitable scrypt to mine and everyone is here for the same reason.
legendary
Activity: 964
bought in at 89. not much. so hoping in the next week it will rise again. i shouldve waited until morning lol
+1 experienced the same.. i just cancelled and held btc.

currently casing my in.

It's BUY time for me... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Both it and Drk are being hammered on mintpal, is this whales accumultating for another pump because surely after this much volume people aren't losing interest....

hammered would be in the 4's

it's not whales - just saturday trading - if you look at the depth and the size of the orders all the sell orders are small - mostly one hundred two hundred coins - small miners panicing - it's will go back up

I noticed last night when I put up a 1.5 btc buy almost no one wanted to sell to me. I gave up after and bought from the sell wall so clearly people see the value in holding.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Lol i love it, just gobbled up 15k naut, ready for the next run to the top Cheesy
Both it and Drk are being hammered on mintpal, is this whales accumultating for another pump because surely after this much volume people aren't losing interest....

hammered would be in the 4's

it's not whales - just saturday trading - if you look at the depth and the size of the orders all the sell orders are small - mostly one hundred two hundred coins - small miners panicing - it's will go back up
legendary
Activity: 1246
Jump to: