Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 357. (Read 901829 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Is digi-byte in progress now? def someone trying to maintain a certain price.

Digi-byte doesn't manage prices or anything like that, digibyte has to do with the mining process. The NautilusCoin Stabilization Fund is meant to help enforce control of the overall growth of the coin without too many wild swings in one direction or the other too quickly. Enforcing an overall stability of the coin on the markets, this is what makes this coin worthwhile to merchants and consumers, alongside the rapid transfer (exchanges have different methods on transfer though as they need a certain number of confirmations).

Guys, I've been mining digibyte since the first week. The DGB Dev team is the best in the business. I was glad to see them save Dogecoin from dying out first with digishield and now helping NAUT with digishield as well. If it wasn't for DGB, I wouldn't be here in the NAUT thread. I found out about how good NAUT is because of DGB. I'm invested heavily in both coins and I see DGB and NAUT complementing each other....They are completely different coins indeed however the success of one is tied into the other (21 Billion DGB vs 16.18 Million NAUT). DGB is about to announce their algorithm change and I believe it's going to be a huge step forward. For those that are serious about NAUT, I suggest that you also get serious about DGB. They complement each other and will only help each other grow in the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Seems like a nice coin. I'll be trading it on mintpal.

Have fun
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
I would like to see it used as an exchange standard for other currencies.

Anycoin / Naut

= Infinity!

Who doesn't want to have infinite money? >.<
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I think it is a good NAUT currency, that currency is now a daily output is very small, it will be more valuable
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
volume still climbing, volatility decreasing
Activity: 252
Nautilus coin is a shitcoin.
its made using http://www.coingen.io/

Completely rewritten by DigiByte team, it was initially a coingen coin, but isn't anymore.

Sounds to me like DigiByte is extremely undervalued right now

Digibyte is indeed extremely undervalued, they are the Good Guy Gregs of the altcoin world. They helped Doge through a massive multipool attack by helping them implement Digishield. And now they lend a helping hand to NAUT. I think DGB is among the top contenders for legitimate real world transactions.

+1   IMO they are one of the few who are building for the long term.
Lol, NAUT went full retard mode. So much for stability!

Just a growth phase, exposure, etc. No merchants are accepting NAUT yet besides BK so it's ok. Were you expecting prices to remained below 2k?

stability means rising like a phoenix and then falling to the dumps like Blackcoin

seems the race of the Gold Rush ...

in my opinion I like more of a stable climb, but welcome to the cryptoworld .. llloolll

I hope it's not with blackcoin, but we'll see

I think the question is where will it stabilize back down to when it falls.  Last time it went to .0004 and stabilized around .0002 before the MintPal craze.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Completely rewritten by DigiByte team, it was initially a coingen coin, but isn't anymore.

Digibyte is indeed extremely undervalued, they are the Good Guy Gregs of the altcoin world. They helped Doge through a massive multipool attack by helping them implement Digishield. And now they lend a helping hand to NAUT. I think DGB is among the top contenders for legitimate real world transactions.

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Just a growth phase, exposure, etc. No merchants are accepting NAUT yet besides BK so it's ok. Were you expecting prices to remained below 2k?

stability means rising like a phoenix and then falling to the dumps like Blackcoin

seems the race of the Gold Rush ...

in my opinion I like more of a stable climb, but welcome to the cryptoworld .. llloolll

I hope it's not with blackcoin, but we'll see

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1% premine = 100BTC at current price !!!
Activity: 238
Looks like the multipools have caught on now

Last time they did I saw complaints of: "Why haven't we found any blocks in 4 hours?" because DigiShield is doing it's job :-)
Once it was dropped from the multipool's pointing at it, it reset the block rewards and went right back to some solid mining again, hell within the last 24 hours I was back at my mining rate.
Looks like the multipools have caught on now
Activity: 266
I do miss the gold old days when 25 mhs would net us 3,500 coins a day...

wait...that was this time last week!!!

LOL  Shocked

and you're just a shithead angry you missed the boat Smiley

LOL

better luck next time

Activity: 258
nice, naut on Mintpal, very much volume at the moment!! around 1k btc 24hr volume!!
Is digi-byte in progress now? def someone trying to maintain a certain price.

Digi-byte doesn't manage prices or anything like that, digibyte has to do with the mining process. The NautilusCoin Stabilization Fund is meant to help enforce control of the overall growth of the coin without too many wild swings in one direction or the other too quickly. Enforcing an overall stability of the coin on the markets, this is what makes this coin worthwhile to merchants and consumers, alongside the rapid transfer (exchanges have different methods on transfer though as they need a certain number of confirmations).
Jump to: