Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 354. (Read 901829 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I just bought a few now and I would love to do a blog promo for this coin as it really si going to the moon I think.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Take us to bitcoin parity, this will truly be the Nautilus then Grin

People laugh but many truly do not comprehend how LITTLE Bitcoin is actually worth at this point in the grand scheme of things. I could see NAUT going to 500 dollars a coin when Bitcoin rises to 1k or 2k for instance.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Take us to bitcoin parity, this will truly be the Nautilus then Grin
Activity: 144
http://naut.0feepool.com/

Join the 0% Fee & biggest Nautiluscoin pool
PROP reward system.
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
EMail Support
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
watch the interview, this coin defeats the purpose of Bitcoin, its centralized. The creator even says so himself. Even though i do believe what you say, it is being sponsored & oh well. invest in the coin and cash out on this ponzi illuminati reptillian banking scheme while you can. i believe we can all make money of Mr Brian Kelleys hedge funded crypto. I most certainly believe he is artificially raising the price himself to make his created crypto look good, but hey, grab some NAUT and watch your BTC rise. Its fun  Tongue

CNBC interview - http://www.cnbc.com/id/101573131

His desire is to create a coin and be the central banker of this coin. Oh Hai Mr Bernanke jr

This coin is in no way "centralized". It operates on a public blockchain maintained by the miners exactly as does bitcoin.

He is "trying" to use the pre-mine to create steady value growth. He isn't printing money, or changing the mining rate or setting the value, nothing like a centralized fiat currency in any way shape or form.

Also, how is it worse than some dev, that creates a coin, pre-mine, keeps most of the pre-mine for him self, dumps the coin when it gets to a reasonable value and moves on and does it again?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
watch the interview, this coin defeats the purpose of Bitcoin, its centralized. The creator even says so himself. Even though i do believe what you say, it is being sponsored & oh well. invest in the coin and cash out on this ponzi illuminati reptillian banking scheme while you can. i believe we can all make money of Mr Brian Kelleys hedge funded crypto. I most certainly believe he is artificially raising the price himself to make his created crypto look good, but hey, grab some NAUT and watch your BTC rise. Its fun  Tongue

His desire is to create a coin and be the central banker of this coin. Oh Hai Mr Bernanke jr

What's wrong with that?

I don't see anything wrong with that, tbh. It's not the first, nor last currency which will be centralized.

Just follow the flow.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
As far as this coin is concerned , anything with this many shill and legit posts and trade volume is obviously being 'sponsered' by someone.....

Oh and it was premined.... many people say a small amount but why premine,

If you ninja launch a coin at least the people who are around and mine it at the start get a piece of the action and the developers can get their share too. 

When considering a premine most people discuss the % vs. total coins ever.

First, what do you mean by sponsored? You mean someone is spending money to buy the coin to make it look good? And if so, so what? High tide rises all boats.

The primine was transparent and clearnly stated as being used by the stabilization fund.

At least there is an attempt to do something different. Oh, and for every shill there's always one FUDer and one yelling scam. You've just got to read through the noise.
Activity: 406
only 3 btc to get to 3k btc volume!
Activity: 868
just bought my first 100 shares
Activity: 238
and if you think someone as wealthy as Brian Kelly needs to steal premine from everyone I got a bridge to sell ya!

This made me laugh, I'll trade you a wooden nickel for that bridge...
legendary
Activity: 1246

designing retargeting of difficulty that 'discourages' mining seems kind of crazy to me......

I think the point is to discourage dumping, mining should actually feel like an exercise not just scooping your hand into the candy jar, hoarding thousands of coins and dumping them for electricity and beer money. This is why most POW coins are dying, miners stopped speculating and started pawning their inflated coins off on traders and frankly traders have gotten tired of it and moved on to POS coins because of this.

The ONLY reason i'm even touching this POW coin is because of the major investment capital behind it that will take the coin to new heights, I want to invest with someone willing to make it successful and not just some 17 year-old kid who will dump on everyone to buy a steam game or run off with the premine (and if you think someone as wealthy as Brian Kelly needs to steal premine from everyone I got a bridge to sell ya!).
Activity: 406
its about to smash the 24 hr high
Activity: 383
Guys - transferred NAUT from Mintpal to my Mac wallet. It shows pending in the wallet but there are still no confirmations. The wallet is synced. It's been an hour. I'm a bit worried.

just give it some time....i transferred NAUT to mintpal and it took 25 minutes just to get 2 confirmations...don't be worried....now it's been 1 hour and im still not fully confirmed on mintpal because they require 10 confirmations wtf ?? I've been clicking refresh for the last 15 minutes lol
Activity: 868
this coin looks promising. i see it going to $1.50 in 48 hours
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

http://bitember.com/transpbg_resized2.png

Hey guys! Our NAU pool has been up and running flawlessly since Day 1! Feel free to take a look.

Check us out at nau.bitember.com!

0% fees if you PM us the nickname you signed up with!

P.S. - Please ignore the stats on the front page - they are incorrect and our developers are currently working on getting it fixed! Don't worry, all your coins are being counted. 

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
http://pool.mn/Themes/Dilber/images/theme/logo.png

The pool is up and running!

0% fees
Powerful dedicated server
DDOS Protection
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin

Please, join us, we are going to build the hash rate.

Do not use this POOL they steal peoples coins!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
everybody likes the price but nobody knows why its so high
You don't ask why the price is so high when you're making BTC.

I mean, do you really care why the price is that high?
Activity: 210
everybody likes the price but nobody knows why its so high
Jump to: