Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 387. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I know several here have experience with BetaRigs... it is ok to make a payment right from an exchange? Or is it not advised?

I'll rent you 15-16 mhs for 24 hour increments

pm me your bid - my miners never go down - I have a ups & backup generator and backup internet connection - us based -

guaranteed 24 hours of mining 15 to 16 mhs

pm me an offer.

3 gridseed blades

Why wouldn't you just mine NAUT yourself? I would only offer less than the mine would be worth if I sold it as the current NAUT price.

Or really why wouldn't you just add your rigs to www.betarigs.com thats where we the community is renting to mine NAUT?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I know several here have experience with BetaRigs... it is ok to make a payment right from an exchange? Or is it not advised?

pm me your bid - my miners never go down - I have a ups & backup generator and backup internet connection - us based -

pm me an offer.

3 gridseed blades

Why wouldn't you just mine NAUT yourself? I would only offer less than the mine would be worth if I sold it as the current NAUT price.
I may move, but at only 1.1MH myself we'll see but spreading the hash can definitely help the coin.

Also, I love this coin, I'm up a very solid amount, still mining with a decent payout, and based on the dev phases posted on OP, we're still in phase 1. This coin is going places.

how can this help the coin?

Edited my previous post because of 6 minute anti-spam here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I may move, but at only 1.1MH myself we'll see but spreading the hash can definitely help the coin.

Also, I love this coin, I'm up a very solid amount, still mining with a decent payout, and based on the dev phases posted on OP, we're still in phase 1. This coin is going places.

how can this help the coin?
I may move, but at only 1.1MH myself we'll see but spreading the hash can definitely help the coin, it generates more of the coins a bit faster allowing for a wider distribution.

The stabilization fund method is... well... amazing and working awesome too.
Activity: 221
It works fine direct from coinbase, I am not sure on other exchanges how soon they would send payment. You only have 30min for payment to be sent and then wait 1 confirm to start mining.

I send my payments to betarigs from Mintpal and its all good everytime. You dont need to worry about that. Smiley

pm me an offer.

3 gridseed blades
Activity: 252
Hello!

I am running pool http://nau.coinsinfo.net/ with 1% fee

Enjoy mining!

I'll give it a shot shortly!!  Need to spread the hash around  Grin
Activity: 289
It works fine direct from coinbase, I am not sure on other exchanges how soon they would send payment. You only have 30min for payment to be sent and then wait 1 confirm to start mining.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Net hash will pass 1GHs in the next hour or so.  Who knows where it will be this time tomorrow if the price keeps on this track!

Way past 1GHs now...

over 1.2 ghs
Activity: 210
Hello!

Enjoy mining!

Thanks!  Spread the hash!  Just added to the OP
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello!

Enjoy mining!
Activity: 154
Need to spread the hashrate around and start building a community!
Activity: 146
1.22 GH, selling at 5900
Activity: 28
Still going to need that MAC OSX Wallet at some point, otherwise things look sharp. I'll be coming onboard.
Activity: 14
Look good, look forward to the further implementation of your
Activity: 392
Net hash will pass 1GHs in the next hour or so.  Who knows where it will be this time tomorrow if the price keeps on this track!

Way past 1GHs now...
I'm in

I have been in touch with mintpal to get them to put this up to vote... It should be there soon, just waiting to hear back from my contact there.

I will tweet about it when they get back to me @AllCryptoAllDay.

Make sure to try and split up the mining hash to diff pools.

Will make sure there is no issues moving forward.

I agree in principal, but if I'm going to mine this, I'm going to go with the winning pool - ie the only pool.  If I could get a commitment from some others totaling 250 MHs, I'll be happy to move to another pool.  I'm in for 35MHs at the moment.  Anybody want to pledge to move their hash with me?  Lets all pick a pool and move together so that we can spread the love while still hitting some blocks!
ill contact oc miner to see if he set up a pool

If not, I'd be down for bitember - they are reputable.  Let me know.
never tried bitmember ill see if oc get's back to me first

Sounds good.  Let me know.
yup ill get back to you asap but for now im heading to bed getting late here   Wink

Glad you guys are on this I have a whopping 600 khs lol so i am not much help but will move it if need be.
Jump to: