Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 382. (Read 901831 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
This coin looks pretty good. Are you planning on having an open transparent premine ledger?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Not so many people notice this coin
reply and let more and more people see this coin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Bought in yesterday. Spidey senses are tingling on this one.

Same here. Missed this one until yesterday. This is one to have.
ya is it just me or is there more and more coins popping out now then last month
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Same here. Missed this one until yesterday. This is one to have.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Even if short trade shows loss I recommend holding.
Max coins at 16.8 million while Bitcoin's max is 21 million... This is a coin worth having.

Also I'll probably write an article tomorrow or this coming week on how to mine for coins and use NAUT as my reference.

pump it up!!! LOL

I'll try to cover all pools.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Max coins at 16.8 million while Bitcoin's max is 21 million... This is a coin worth having.

Also I'll probably write an article tomorrow or this coming week on how to mine for coins and use NAUT as my reference.

the panic stricken always dump early and try to find the next big thing - to them I recommend CLC

pump it up!!! LOL

Activity: 196
I'm bad at titles, but have had access to write over here for a few years now:
http://www.examiner.com/article/virtual-currencies-the-good-the-bad-and-the-money

Nautiluscoin is a key component of the article there.

May not be a crypto news-source. but it's an article, it's exposure... we just need more.

hey nice job - just read it -...after I had to suffer through the 30 second advertisement - thanks from all of the miners of this coin.

Yeah I know, examiner is ad-heavy, but I can't change that :-/ But thank you for the kind words.
http://www.examiner.com/article/virtual-currencies-the-good-the-bad-and-the-money

May not be a crypto news-source. but it's an article, it's exposure... we just need more.

hey nice job - just read it -...after I had to suffer through the 30 second advertisement - thanks from all of the miners of this coin.

why not take some of the stabilization fund and advertise here on the forum?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Im in! Im sure it is going to be much more valuable.
This has been a great week for NAUT -just wanted to thank you all for the community support.

As for price, I am talking this coin very seriously and just want to remind everyone that markets don't go straight up.  Even though the NSF has some fire power to support the market it is not large enough (yet) to set a floor price.

The price appreciation has been a function of publicity and a thin market.  As we execute the plan there will be more demand BUT we will also need a commensurate supply of coins to satisfy the demand.
Now we just need more and more publicity xD

I've already introduced this coin to a few friends and have been trying about it since I started mining.
But I don't have much advertising clout.

Some more activity on reddit and some CSS help there would probably increase activity.

Faucets and games can help as well. Giveaways, etc. Need articles that are viewable by more people already in the Crypto game as well as exposure for general consumer in a way that tells them this is a good investment.

There is a lot we can still do to raise the awareness of this coin.
This has been a great week for NAUT -just wanted to thank you all for the community support.

As for price, I am talking this coin very seriously and just want to remind everyone that markets don't go straight up.  Even though the NSF has some fire power to support the market it is not large enough (yet) to set a floor price.

The price appreciation has been a function of publicity and a thin market.  As we execute the plan there will be more demand BUT we will also need a commensurate supply of coins to satisfy the demand.
Now we just need more and more publicity xD
Activity: 210

ya it should go far, once people notice what a hidden gem this is
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Bought in yesterday, already making a nice profit. Have high hopes for this coin!  Grin
Activity: 210
Any ETA on the MAC Wallet?

MAC is in production, but block Explorer is first (this weekend)
Jump to: