Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 386. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I know several here have experience with BetaRigs... it is ok to make a payment right from an exchange? Or is it not advised?

i do it from mintpal, no issues and even if you sent from an exchange and it takes over 30 minutes and you don't receive work you just file a ticket with betarigs with tx id address and rigs you paid for and they send your btc back, happened to me once sending from polo cause the withdrawal was not processed on time, but mintpal always works well so far.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Great segment on CNBC BK!

Spread the word! You should also do a segment on how to get people involved, if that can be fit into the program somehow (like a tour of the website and wallet)
Activity: 238
I hope you all can tune in - I will be talking digital currencies on CNBC today at 2:40 pm

-BK

Tuned in and waiting. You've got a solid set up here in Nautiluscoin and I see a great future in it :-) I'm hoping your analysis will show more of the benefits to the crypt-currency world. Also don't forget, there is legislature attempting to be passed so that virtual currency can be classified as FOREIGN CURRENCY instead of PROPERTY in the United States.
Ref: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr4602
I'd like to see it pass but unlikely.

Reggie stole the show, but I believe the analysis by both of you was spot on.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
0feepools

Please close your registration. You are consisting of almost all hash power, and this will hurt the coin as it tries to grow. We NEED to spread the hashrate out!

Can you explain how this hurts the coin? I don't understand.

From what I understand, as the coin grows, 0feepool will be the largest hash power for a long time. Therefore, it would be a 51% attack, and anyone mining at 0feepool would hoard all of the coins. At the moment, it is ok, but as more people become involved, it could be bad

Correct me if I'm wrong on anything. This is just what I see happening. It might not accually work this way but just in case  Grin

I think it would only be a problem if the pool owner is malicious. It's not a matter of "hording the coins".

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/658/what-can-an-attacker-with-51-of-hash-power-do

So, it's not really "bad" for the coin so to speak assuming the pool owner doesn't manipulate the blockchain.

Do we know anything about who runs this pool. What is his motivation for charging 0 fee? Is it to perform an attack? I don't know.

That said, if he IS MALICIOUS and is planning a 51% attack, then he certainly isn't going to stop registrations because he would want to control 51% of the hash power to perform his attack.
Activity: 266
Sold for good profit

Should have held. Wink

yes - +10,000 in sight - all it takes is seller with gonads...
legendary
I hope you all can tune in - I will be talking digital currencies on CNBC today at 2:40 pm

-BK

bummer won't be able to - tell Cramer I said hello - we went to H.S together....
0feepools

Please close your registration. You are consisting of almost all hash power, and this will hurt the coin as it tries to grow. We NEED to spread the hashrate out!

From what I understand, as the coin grows, 0feepool will be the largest hash power for a long time. Therefore, it would be a 51% attack, and anyone mining at 0feepool would hoard all of the coins. At the moment, it is ok, but as more people become involved, it could be bad

Correct me if I'm wrong on anything. This is just what I see happening. It might not accually work this way but just in case  Grin
Hello!

I am running pool http://nau.coinsinfo.net/ with 1% fee

Enjoy mining!

offer a 25 coin block finder bonus for the next 2 days and I'll move my 30 Mhs to you.
+1 - I'll move ~40...

+1 -  I LIKE 40!!!
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
legendary
0feepools

0feepools

Activity: 392
Hello!

Enjoy mining!

offer a 25 coin block finder bonus for the next 2 days and I'll move my 30 Mhs to you.
+1 - I'll move ~40...
Activity: 210

-BK
Hello!

Enjoy mining!

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hello!

Enjoy mining!

I tryed, but alone i can't find any block..

I move my rigs when somebody moves too..

legendary
I know several here have experience with BetaRigs... it is ok to make a payment right from an exchange? Or is it not advised?

I'll rent you 15-16 mhs for 24 hour increments

pm me your bid - my miners never go down - I have a ups & backup generator and backup internet connection - us based -

guaranteed 24 hours of mining 15 to 16 mhs

pm me an offer.

3 gridseed blades

Why wouldn't you just mine NAUT yourself? I would only offer less than the mine would be worth if I sold it as the current NAUT price.

Or really why wouldn't you just add your rigs to www.betarigs.com thats where we the community is renting to mine NAUT?

easy - I can do better without someone in the middle taking a cut and if someone were interested I'd sent you my link on linkedin.com so you knew who you were dealing with

Sending PM now.

pm me your bid - my miners never go down - I have a ups & backup generator and backup internet connection - us based -

pm me an offer.

3 gridseed blades

Why wouldn't you just mine NAUT yourself? I would only offer less than the mine would be worth if I sold it as the current NAUT price.

Or really why wouldn't you just add your rigs to www.betarigs.com thats where we the community is renting to mine NAUT?

easy - I can do better without someone in the middle taking a cut and if someone were interested I'd sent you my link on linkedin.com so you knew who you were dealing with
legendary

pm me an offer.

3 gridseed blades

Agreed. I would be will to give his rig a try if it were on betarigs. But, I would be worried about sending someone bitcoin and hope they run the rig for me as promised. Betarigs gives me a bit of escrow/protection.

pm me an offer.

3 gridseed blades

a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush and I'd rent the hash at a little bit better than market price... Smiley
Jump to: