Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 383. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Any ETA on the MAC Wallet?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
another quick cashout from 0fee from my overnight mining, thanks guys. looks like the new website synced just fine for me.

IF YOU WAITED 2 DAYS YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN 20% MORE FOR YOUR COINS.
Be wise sell in small blocks and keep the price moving upward. list your coins a few sat over the minimum selling price.

Remember sellers dictate price - not buyers - don't blink first

I really love you guys who are selling cheap because I'm snapping up your coins because I'll make at least 25% on your coins, but I'd rather see you profit more.

ummm I meant deposit to my wallet from the pool. I don't sell my coins, but thanks for the all caps advice.
lol that made me chuckle
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
another quick cashout from 0fee from my overnight mining, thanks guys. looks like the new website synced just fine for me.

Be wise sell in small blocks and keep the price moving upward. list your coins a few sat over the minimum selling price.

I really love you guys who are selling cheap because I'm snapping up your coins because I'll make at least 25% on your coins, but I'd rather see you profit more.

ummm I meant deposit to my wallet from the pool. I don't sell my coins, but thanks for the all caps advice.
Activity: 266
Greetings everyone,

This coin has been added to http://www.onebtcplace.com!

No signups required simply point your Nautiluscoin address to one of the three ports below!

URL (difficulty 16): stratum+tcp://stratum.onebtcplace.com:3425
URL (Variable difficulty): stratum+tcp://stratum.onebtcplace.com:3625
URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://stratum.onebtcplace.com:3925

ONEBTCPLACE uses the PROP (proportional) reward system. 1% of the total block reward gets paid to the pool while the remaining block reward gets paid to the miners. Payouts are automatically sent every hour.

If this coin or ANY of our coins maintain 25 or more workers for a 24 hour period, one miners address will be picked at random to receive the 1% block reward fee for an entire week! So start mining at http://www.onebtcplace.com today!

you don;t have Nautilus coin listed on your home page and I for one am not going to point my miners are your stratum unless you take a few minutes and update your home page to include Nautilus

pardon me for being skeptical but I've been screwed several times by dishonest pool owners.
http://naut.0feepool.com/ hasn't cashed my manual payout in 20 minutes and overall pool hash seems to be decreasing. What's going on?

Same here payouts seem stuck and piling up on the new pool.

hi,there're too many manual payouts. be patient for a moment.:-)
Now, all issues are fixed. It'll be payout rapidly.
If any other Problem, reply here or mail me 0feepool at gmail

Thanks for staying on top of things. This looked like it also showed confirmations down.

pool has is decreasing because people are moving over to their new stratum: did you see this announcement on their page?

Now, we have a new NAUT server online. http://naut.0feepool.com/
Accounts have been synced. Just change to stratum+tcp://stratum.0feepool.com:3004 and mine.
Max vardiff set to 1024, it'll be faster then here for high hashrate rigs.
Support: 0feepool AT gmail

up to 8,000 sat - DON'T SELL CHEAP!
Activity: 476
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Im in! Im sure it is going to be much more valuable.
Activity: 120
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
http://naut.0feepool.com/ hasn't cashed my manual payout in 20 minutes and overall pool hash seems to be decreasing. What's going on?

hi,there're too many manual payouts. be patient for a moment.:-)
Now, all issues are fixed. It'll be payout rapidly.
If any other Problem, reply here or mail me 0feepool at gmail

Thanks for staying on top of things. This looked like it also slowed confirmations down.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 322
Just did my first transfer, getting my NAUT from 0fee pool. Love how fast it confirmed. Excellent. Merchants and merchant APIs are going to love that. Not sure if this is the fastest or only coin that fast, but it is a nice feature. It could also be because of the huge amount of hash this coin has right now early days.

It's been posted on the OP as well as the official web site, and even discussed in interviews with coin founder Brian Kelly, it is designed this way.

This is where I see this coin being a HUGE benefit.

Here's the primary reason why (by example): Lets say you have your crypto-coin-card (CoinKite or whatever) and you're in your favorite fast food restaurant that now accepts these currencies in line with other crypt-coin-card-holders but you're third in line and the two in front of you only have Bitcoin, or another coin that takes a long time for confirmation (bitcoin avg 10 minutes), that means you have to wait 10 minutes per customer until they can even really start prepping the food because that place wants to make sure it has the money before they start. McDonald's prep and out time is suppose to be 2 minutes 30 seconds (I myself have not worked there but it's the standard as I have had friends and my now fiance have worked there, this is based in US), so you're at 12 minutes, 30 seconds, before customer 1 has even gotten their food. Tack on another 12 minutes 30 seconds. You're at 25 minutes by the time YOU are ordering. And that's just not a viable option for most businesses, and while CoinKite is great, with that limitation on most coins the actual usage for goods and services in person with some coins just doesn't make sense. Nautiluscoin aims to remedy that with the fast confirmation times :-) it shoots for 60 second confirmation. So that means, about 7 minutes in line with you being customer number 3, which is about the same as average time now. This is why this coin has so much potential (alongside the stabilization fund).
Activity: 29
Not so many people notice this coin
reply and let more and more people see this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Just did my first transfer, getting my NAUT from 0fee pool. Love how fast it confirmed. Excellent. Merchants and merchant APIs are going to love that. Not sure if this is the fastest or only coin that fast, but it is a nice feature. It could also be because of the huge amount of hash this coin has right now early days.
this coin is gonna get big ill hold my coins for awhile

Based on OP we're still in Phase 1... :-)

I'm making an effort to try to get the wallet compiled on my mac, but I'm having trouble. It's my own stuff though, for some reason it's not reading my boost install, and before it was trying to read from an include that is built for windows (fixed that though). I'll get there eventually...
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
this coin is gonna get big ill hold my coins for awhile
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Greetings everyone,

This coin has been added to http://www.onebtcplace.com!

No signups required simply point your Nautiluscoin address to one of the three ports below!

URL (difficulty 16): stratum+tcp://stratum.onebtcplace.com:3425
URL (Variable difficulty): stratum+tcp://stratum.onebtcplace.com:3625
URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://stratum.onebtcplace.com:3925

ONEBTCPLACE uses the PROP (proportional) reward system. 1% of the total block reward gets paid to the pool while the remaining block reward gets paid to the miners. Payouts are automatically sent every hour.

If this coin or ANY of our coins maintain 25 or more workers for a 24 hour period, one miners address will be picked at random to receive the 1% block reward fee for an entire week! So start mining at http://www.onebtcplace.com today!
has there any proof of this brian kelly making this coin ?
The OP contains a link to the original CNBC story on me creating the coin

Don't forget in your own interview earlier today on CNBC you even claimed Nautiluscoin as "My own coin". So there's that (and there's video proof of it).
Jump to: