Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 392. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Nautiluscoin Roadmap

The vision for Nautiluscoin is to raise awareness of digital currencies and to provide a solid investable asset for the coming wave of institutional investors. As institutional investors enter the space they will need strong, transparent coins with a broad an vigorous community backing. Our goal is to make Nautiluscoin the investment of choice for institutional digital currency investors.

Digital Currency Vision
Any successful venture in the capitalist system needs to solve a problem to have value. We view digital currencies as a way to efficiently transfer capital between private individuals fulfilling the basic function of capitalism. A community of like-minded individuals with a common goal can launch a digital currency to solve a problem, thereby creating value for the capital providers and receivers.

Mission
Nautiluscoin’s mission is to introduce digital currencies as an investable asset class and provide the premiere instrument for cryptocurrency investing.

Roadmap
There are three pillars to our plan:
1.   Build a Community
2.   Gain Acceptance
3.   Continuous Development

Step 1: Build a Community
In order for Nautiluscoin to have value it must solve a problem. Our first task is to ask our community members what problem needs to be solved, with a particular focus on solving a problem that will attract interest of the investment community.
   Substeps:
Social: Actively promote our solution to the altcoin community and to the investment community
Trading: Create a deep liquid market by listing the coin on high volume exchanges

Step 2: Acceptance
Identify merchants/investors/communities that could benefit by using Nautiluscoin. This could also include sponsorship opportunities like Dogecoin Car.

Step 3: Continuous Development
We will add full time development team to handle any changes/updates that will be needed.
   Potential Development Projects
   -Proof of Stake Implementation
   -Nautiluscoin Card for Easy Merchant Acceptance
   -Coinkite integration
NautilusCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com! Enjoy!

That is great news --thx!  I just sent out on Twitter and will update the website.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
NautilusCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com! Enjoy!
There are two coins with the same Symbol! PHI for Phicoin and now also for Nautiluscoin. This is confusing!!!

the coin dev has not answered my question about having a same symbol PHI as phicoin!!!!
We have updated that and we are currently helping Nautilus recompile the wallets. The new symbol will be "NAUT".
THANKYOU Smiley for the answer!!!

I apologize, I answered the question on Twitter and forgot to update it here  - sorry for causing frustration!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
There are two coins with the same Symbol! PHI for Phicoin and now also for Nautiluscoin. This is confusing!!!

the coin dev has not answered my question about having a same symbol PHI as phicoin!!!!
We have updated that and we are currently helping Nautilus recompile the wallets. The new symbol will be "NAUT".
THANKYOU Smiley for the answer!!!
Activity: 159
abaddon

That's a great decision.  I think NAUT is perfect.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hi all

I want to help, but i cant build the Nautiluscoin Wallet,
After read and search for a while, found the, ./autogen, ./configure, make procedure instead of (qmake, and make from others wallets)

Well, i need to know if there is somthing extra i need to know, im using Linux Debian 7, and the make process stop here:
Code:
danilo@debian-desktop:~/carteras/nautiluscoin-development$ make
Making all in src
make[1]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/danilo/carteras/nautiluscoin-development/src'
make  all-recursive
make[2]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/danilo/carteras/nautiluscoin-development/src'
Making all in .
make[3]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/danilo/carteras/nautiluscoin-development/src'
make[3]: se sale del directorio `/home/danilo/carteras/nautiluscoin-development/src'
Making all in test
make[3]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/danilo/carteras/nautiluscoin-development/src/test'
make  all-am
make[4]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/danilo/carteras/nautiluscoin-development/src/test'
make[4]: No se hace nada para `all-am'.
make[4]: se sale del directorio `/home/danilo/carteras/nautiluscoin-development/src/test'
make[3]: se sale del directorio `/home/danilo/carteras/nautiluscoin-development/src/test'
make[2]: se sale del directorio `/home/danilo/carteras/nautiluscoin-development/src'
make[1]: se sale del directorio `/home/danilo/carteras/nautiluscoin-development/src'
make[1]: se ingresa al directorio `/home/danilo/carteras/nautiluscoin-development'
make[1]: No se hace nada para `all-am'.
make[1]: se sale del directorio `/home/danilo/carteras/nautiluscoin-development'

I know, almost all people use Windows, but sometimes help, if devs test the wallet in all platform, or dont put the download link...

Any idea?

P.D.: i have a lot of wallet compiled here in this PC..
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

The price is not exclusively based off network hash rate, but it's a great influencing factor.  

Right now the network hash rate is very small.  While this is a great thing for early miners, it hurts the initial price of the coin.  This is solely due to the fact that people don't know about it yet.  I'm fine with that for now, because I'm able to mine a good bit while difficulty is low.

For these coins to become more valuable they have to be harder to obtain.  Right now at current market rate and mining difficulty, it's a good mine, even if price stays the same and doesn't increase.

Though with a small hash rate, it's very easy to double...triple... 10x the network hash rate from 60 MH/s...   Once the public gets more exposure, we'll see this happen, and then the low total supply will mean a great bit more for the price.

Brian, I'd like to help with marketing if you need it.  I really like Nautilus thus far and I'd like to help it grow.

Thanks for the info -- we definitely will need help  - this coin is the communities' coin now.. I will use all my publicity ability to help it grow, but ultimately its going to take multiple avenues and full community support.   Just finishing the final touches on the road map...will have it our soon.
Activity: 159
abaddon
The price is not exclusively based off network hash rate, but it's a great influencing factor.  

Right now the network hash rate is very small.  While this is a great thing for early miners, it hurts the initial price of the coin.  This is solely due to the fact that people don't know about it yet.  I'm fine with that for now, because I'm able to mine a good bit while difficulty is low.

For these coins to become more valuable they have to be harder to obtain.  Right now at current market rate and mining difficulty, it's a good mine, even if price stays the same and doesn't increase.

Though with a small hash rate, it's very easy to double...triple... 10x the network hash rate from 60 MH/s...   Once the public gets more exposure, we'll see this happen, and then the low total supply will mean a great bit more for the price.

Brian, I'd like to help with marketing if you need it.  I really like Nautilus thus far and I'd like to help it grow.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Great coin! It would be a good idea to try to get it into Poloniex Smiley

Bittrex is stepping up to become a solid player.  May want to look into them too.
Just wanted to let the community know, we have had great discussions with influential alt-coin folks over the last 24hrs. I will have a full plan for the coin out later today, but most of all its about building this community - so keep the feedback coming.

It would be very nice to get some buzz going on this coin. Not sure how the stabilization fund is working... I think the coin was much too easy to mine early on and the miners jumped in an dumped them.

At least they are going for about 6x what the doggy is selling for. Wink

Buuuzzz will be coming.  As for the NSF, it is  agnostic as to price - the Achilles Heal of the NSF is that it needs people to buy the pre-mine so that it can place buy orders.  I am not sure why any miner would offer at such low prices as the NSF will buy at higher prices when the price lifts, but it does appear the coin has found an equilibrium price - i.e. the price were miners are profitable and investors are willing to bid.

Apparently the big miners didn't pay attention. If they did, this coin would be at least 30k Satoshi or higher at this point. If I knew this was going to happen, I wouldn't have bought 500 from the onset at 20k Satoshi each. Oh well, live and learn. I'm in no hurry. I have about 1000 PHI right now and can be patient.

yep, I bought the first 1000 @0.4 so I feel your pain.  We will be getting more publicity and buzz going and that should boost the price
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Just wanted to let the community know, we have had great discussions with influential alt-coin folks over the last 24hrs. I will have a full plan for the coin out later today, but most of all its about building this community - so keep the feedback coming.

It would be very nice to get some buzz going on this coin. Not sure how the stabilization fund is working... I think the coin was much too easy to mine early on and the miners jumped in an dumped them.

Buuuzzz will be coming.  As for the NSF, it is  agnostic as to price - the Achilles Heal of the NSF is that it needs people to buy the pre-mine so that it can place buy orders.  I am not sure why any miner would offer at such low prices as the NSF will buy at higher prices when the price lifts, but it does appear the coin has found an equilibrium price - i.e. the price were miners are profitable and investors are willing to bid.

Apparently the big miners didn't pay attention. If they did, this coin would be at least 30k Satoshi or higher at this point. If I knew this was going to happen, I wouldn't have bought 500 from the onset at 20k Satoshi each. Oh well, live and learn. I'm in no hurry. I have about 1000 PHI right now and can be patient.

legendary

Get your coin on more exchanges! 

It's the best short-term effort in bringing more awareness to your coin... first make the cryptocommunity aware of your coin... then the world!

yep...part of the plan!
Jump to: