Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 395. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Im surprised not many people have hopped on this yet, one of the only coins I actually rented rigs for.
metoo

feel's nice to be the number 1 miner on a coin xDDDD

Nice I am currently pushing 45mhs on the 0feepool, second place feels good to Smiley

i rented 3 hours of rigs sold 550 recovered cost , still have 1000.but no more buy orders if i sell more i'm renting 50mh again

PS i think people missed this one not being on the calender
Sounds good, where can I rent rigs? I never heard that rigs can be rented rather be bought.  Sad Sad
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
http://phi.0feepool.com/

0% Fee Nautiluscoin pool online for pre-registration
PROP reward system.
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
EMail Support

Automatic Payout Threshold
100 - 10000000 PHI
 Shocked
Fix it please. This is not a 100 billion coin.
1 - 10000 is more logical.
OK i see it, You make it
Automatic Payout Threshold
100 - 10000 PHI.
But that's no different for me.
I'm only on 320Kh/S and i make 100 coins a day. Guess what? When the difficulty rises, i will stop mining and my rest 60 or 70 coins can't withdrawn.
Make manual Cash Out at least 1 or 10

Done :-)

Automatic Payout Thresholds: 100-10000 PHI
Minimum manual Payout Threshold: 1 PHI
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Thanks to all who have helped make the Nautiluscoin launch a successful one at Austin Global Exchange today!

Visit agx.io to trade PHI/BTC. You can use our Trade API to automate trading and you can earn free trades by referring new users!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agxio," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
no c /r or anything bro.. its just simple you have to make .conf file putting all nodes on notepad saving a file called Nautiluscoin.conf as a file name then place it in your roaming /Nautiluscoin folder.. If you think you cant get it working anymore i cud help you if you give me teamviewer access to your computer.

Yea, I'm 99% sure I've done all that correctly. I'm a developer, so I know my way around text files fairly well. I just don't know why the network debug console doesn't show any activity, I would expect that it should.

I think it might be trying to map a port using uPnP that we are already using. Which is why I asked if you guys know what port this maps. I may have to set up a proxy or something.

I appreciate your offer but I'm just headed out. I was able to start mining without this syncing anyway, so no hurry to get it synced.

Check if your firewall is blocking any connection to your PHI wallet, our wallet is fully sync every latest block so any issue with you must be in your computer!

I'm sure it's my computer. I had already turned off the firewall to see if that was the issue. Still no joy. ;(

Are you all using the 64-bit version or the 32-bit?
My windows is 64-bit bro

That doesn't matter. You can run 32-bit apps on 64-bit windows. But, good to know the 64-bit version does in fact work. thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
no c /r or anything bro.. its just simple you have to make .conf file putting all nodes on notepad saving a file called Nautiluscoin.conf as a file name then place it in your roaming /Nautiluscoin folder.. If you think you cant get it working anymore i cud help you if you give me teamviewer access to your computer.

Yea, I'm 99% sure I've done all that correctly. I'm a developer, so I know my way around text files fairly well. I just don't know why the network debug console doesn't show any activity, I would expect that it should.

I think it might be trying to map a port using uPnP that we are already using. Which is why I asked if you guys know what port this maps. I may have to set up a proxy or something.

I appreciate your offer but I'm just headed out. I was able to start mining without this syncing anyway, so no hurry to get it synced.

Check if your firewall is blocking any connection to your PHI wallet, our wallet is fully sync every latest block so any issue with you must be in your computer!

I'm sure it's my computer. I had already turned off the firewall to see if that was the issue. Still no joy. ;(

My windows is 64-bit bro
legendary
Hey, 0Fee pool guys. Your link to BFGMiner is liked to a site with a malware filled version.

You should link here: http://luke.dashjr.org/programs/bitcoin/files/bfgminer/stable/

Also, your minerd example is wrong. It should be:

minerd -a scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://phi.0feepool.com:4005 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
Has anyone got the wallet to sync?

My wallet has been synched and syncs fine.  

Did you use a .conf file? What OS do you have (I'm on windows 7 - 64bit)?

Are you using the conf file from the PHI coin site?

Yes, I've tried it, but it didn't work. Can someone show what the file should look like. I'm using 0fee pool.

Nautiluscoin.conf
addnode=54.186.223.183
addnode=54.187.101.97
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=71.227.74.98
addnode=188.194.8.82
addnode=109.201.154.157
addnode=184.155.218.183

Add these nodes then you ll be fine bro

I finally figured it out, doh! I misspelled Nautilus when making the .conf file. All good now, thanks.

Where did you put the conf file? I'm still unable to get it to connect. When I try to use addnode try with the cli every address gives me an error:can't connect to server.

Put .conf file in Nautiluscoin folder (inside %appdata%roaming%NautilusCoin folder)

Done... still not work. What uPnP port does this use?
rpcport=1161
port=11161 They are the ports i copied from website bro, but only for wallet sync you dont need them, they used for mining. Adding add nodes are enough to connect and synchronize  your wallet, check carefully what you did wrong..

Yea, I'm totally at a loss. Double checked path, file is there, spelled right. Only has the add nodes in it. Should there be a c/r after the final addnode? Does it matter.

When I check the network tab in the debug it is empty. It's like its not even trying to connect. Only other wallet I've used is Primecoin and it needed zero config, worked out of the box. Any tips to troubleshoot would be great.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Im surprised not many people have hopped on this yet, one of the only coins I actually rented rigs for.
metoo

Nice I am currently pushing 45mhs on the 0feepool, second place feels good to Smiley

i rented rigs diff low enough , in case you want to rent betarigs.com

PS i think people missed this one not being on the calender
Activity: 70
metoo

legendary

Yes, I've tried it, but it didn't work. Can someone show what the file should look like. I'm using 0fee pool.

Nautiluscoin.conf
addnode=54.186.223.183
addnode=54.187.101.97
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=71.227.74.98
addnode=188.194.8.82
addnode=109.201.154.157
addnode=184.155.218.183

I finally figured it out, doh! I misspelled Nautilus when making the .conf file. All good now, thanks.

Where did you put the conf file? I'm still unable to get it to connect. When I try to use addnode try with the cli every address gives me an error:can't connect to server.

Put .conf file in Nautiluscoin folder (inside %appdata%roaming%NautilusCoin folder)

rpcport=1161
port=11161 They are the ports i copied from website bro, but only for wallet sync you dont need them, they used for mining. Adding add nodes are enough to connect and synchronize  your wallet, check carefully what you did wrong..

Yea, I'm totally at a loss. Double checked path, file is there, spelled right. Only has the add nodes in it. Should there be a c/r after the final addnode? Does it matter.

When I check the network tab in the debug it is empty. It's like its not even trying to connect. Only other wallet I've used is Primecoin and it needed zero config, worked out of the box. Any tips to troubleshoot would be great.
legendary

Nautiluscoin.conf
addnode=54.186.223.183
addnode=54.187.101.97
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=71.227.74.98
addnode=188.194.8.82
addnode=109.201.154.157
addnode=184.155.218.183

rpcport=1161
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
can this be turned into POS after block 100k.?
metoo

Is it possible to CPU mine this?
You can cpu mine omost anything but it's pretty pointless =/ your best bet is betarigs.com if you have an extra 0.05- 0.06 btc laying around u can rent 60 mh like me xD for 3 hours
legendary
metoo

Is it possible to CPU mine this?
metoo

legendary

Nautiluscoin.conf
addnode=54.186.223.183
addnode=54.187.101.97
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=71.227.74.98
addnode=188.194.8.82
addnode=109.201.154.157
addnode=184.155.218.183

Activity: 70
Jump to: