Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 4. (Read 901803 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 120
yes this is very unfortunate because a crypto development that can enter the stock poloniex very rare and small possibility, why naut not in maintaining Sad
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Pity there's no longer any active development going on

When is this getting delisted from Poloniex and are there any plans to get it listed on another exchange?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Does anyone have contact with Brian Kelly? Is there a plan to rescue the naut, I am also his holder, unfortunately. What is the other market where the letter nautiliuscoin?  Roll Eyes Huh Huh

its a token legendary bro >.> go make a token of your own& ill pump it for you! :-D weee

https://nxtplatform.org/what-is-nxt/nxt-tokens/
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
so...Who wants to file the class action lawsuit? lol
Activity: 52
This coin does not exist on other exchanges to regret. There are at least wallets, where can I get it?
Activity: 56
Wait and see on your project.. i will check your bounty thread soon.. good luck
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Does anyone have contact with Brian Kelly? Is there a plan to rescue the naut, I am also his holder, unfortunately. What is the other market where the letter nautiliuscoin?  Roll Eyes Huh Huh
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
If this coin can be traded at Yobit or Cryptopia , we can survive.

its naut even a coin ..its a token :-D ok?
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
If this coin can be traded at Yobit or Cryptopia , we can survive.
Activity: 44
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
eah man we in ass for stup polo)

That guy should consider it a $9000 lesson.

Anyone who has been investing for years has a similar story to tell.. you win some you lose some.
only people who are willing to learn from their mistakes can survive and flourish in the fast paced, cutthroat world of crypto.

why would anyone buy and hold something that doesn't even try to live up to the claims on the OP?.. that is the $9,200 question.

Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
Activity: 304
eah man we in ass for stup polo)
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
brow im relax that i lost at polo with naui i catch it for 1 year (
i writed cuz i dont know that cion delist(many coins drop in 1000 %- it was brain trap - i no ll more game in alts like in small cups
i win some money on polo and invested summer in nuit -but senselessly think about this
look - since yanuary 2017 i played on few pars like ^ exp , pasc, hunter , etc , dash ,ltc,nmc ppc, folding and winner
poloniex bustards they  not write warnings in coin ll hv for 2 weeks small volums we delist this . how writed bittrex
sorry for bad English . need learn . i promise )

I am really sorry my friend, I have lost some big money because of this coin and because of Brian Kelly. That's why I have tried to warn everyone here many times.

"C'mon guys pls. this is not a coin. This is a token. Please stop it to say coin."

By the way, you are right Polo was following the account who has Naut. and the last pump (which was nearly 30%) was made by Polo and this was an exit pump for Polo.
brow im relax that i lost at polo with naui i catch it for 1 year (
i writed cuz i dont know that cion delist(many coins drop in 1000 %- it was brain trap - i no ll more game in alts like in small cups
i win some money on polo and invested summer in nuit -but senselessly think about this
look - since yanuary 2017 i played on few pars like ^ exp , pasc, hunter , etc , dash ,ltc,nmc ppc, folding and winner
poloniex bustards they  not write warnings in coin ll hv for 2 weeks small volums we delist this . how writed bittrex
sorry for bad English . need learn . i promise )
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
I literally was looking into this coin because of the pump it had but now I guess everything over at least that's what getting delisted means
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
i think in last time on naut i played with poloniex
they can see who how much buy coins
 they are bustards

There is no proof this coin will be delisted yet. Until there is an official announcement it's just a rumor.
++
now all forks cheap & death on polo
ps naut not coin - this is Token - look https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nautiluscoin/

"C'mon guys pls. this is not a coin. This is a token. Please stop it to say coin."

By the way, you are right Polo was following the account who has Naut. and the last pump (which was nearly 30%) was made by Polo and this was an exit pump for Polo.
i think in last time on naut i played with poloniex
they can see who how much buy coins
 they are bustards
Activity: 7
This coin was never anything more than one man's cheap attempt to manipulate markets and garner publicity for his books.
It never delivered on it's core promises of price stability and broader market acceptance, so it's about time the coin was delisted and thrown in the trash along his reputation.
This is the price of hybris and then failure.

Well said! Brian Kelly, the scammer, is now richer though. He probably wont care about what people say here. He made his money and moving on, unless someone does sth about it.

Well well...ultimately it turns out to be a gutter shilling.
What are you guys gonna do with your NAUT's?
Besides, shouldn't we burn BK in the stake? Atleast on social media?? We do have one BK_PHI who started this very thread. Angry
Pages:
Jump to: