Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 5. (Read 901803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
This coin was never anything more than one man's cheap attempt to manipulate markets and garner publicity for his books.
It never delivered on it's core promises of price stability and broader market acceptance, so it's about time the coin was delisted and thrown in the trash along his reputation.
This is the price of hybris and then failure.

Well said! Brian Kelly, the scammer, is now richer though. He probably wont care about what people say here. He made his money and moving on, unless someone does sth about it.
Activity: 798
This coin was never anything more than one man's cheap attempt to manipulate markets and garner publicity for his books.
It never delivered on it's core promises of price stability and broader market acceptance, so it's about time the coin was delisted and thrown in the trash along his reputation.
This is the price of hybris and then failure.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
Grin
Take me to your warm hot countries. in russia where I live there is no normal work. no more my money for poloniex
guys so what  u think about pascal- ll to delisting or no? thanks

Pascal will be also delisted soon, but you can join and lose your money once again... you fool  Grin Grin
u say that never lost money on tade )
how contact with polo and ask about pasc
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Grin
Take me to your warm hot countries. in russia where I live there is no normal work. no more my money for poloniex

Pascal will be also delisted soon, but you can join and lose your money once again... you fool  Grin Grin
 Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I am one of the sufferers of BK's dump. There is no more dev. no more project even no more coin at the moment. There are some efforts for saving this coin but I am not sure there are going to succeed or not. I don't understand why Poloniex does not delist this shitcoin.

Do your own search before buying this coin. Not to buy is the best options.

Guys please be very careful with this coin and read the older post. The dev. of this coin is not working anymore. Brian Kelly sold all of his coins a few months ago. The last tweet "Sadly a key employee has passed away and the project is halted. I don't know why $NAUT is up. -BK" this coin is just a speculation and will probably delist on polo.

There are also some efforts for saving the coin but, there is no result.

lol i see many people want bay cheap naut from polo)
bay right now !btc cheap
naut good coin for pump and dump
shittrex everything was low volum trade place
I will never buy this coin.
There are many good pump and dump coin with a dev. which working hard with good future expectations and very cheap price these days.

The volume of Nautilus is not a big problem. This coin is dead!!! This is the problem.

There is no proof this coin will be delisted yet. Until there is an official announcement it's just a rumor.
Why you don't want to understand. This coin is dead. But of course, it is up to you to invest or not. Just please make some research if you don't want to lose some money.

Is there a dev? No
Is there a slack or any news channel? No
Is there any progress about project or coin? No
When was the last tweet and what was that? 11 May "UPDATE:  Sadly a key employee has passed away and the project is halted. I don't know why $NAUT is up. -BK (Brian Kelly the dev.)

https://twitter.com/nautiluscoin

Please if there is a proof which shows the dev. still exists and work let me know. I will also invest some amount.

Guys, I am one of the victims of Brian Kelly (The dev.) and I told you to be very careful before investing in this coin. Moreover, I told you many times not to buy and do some research about this coin. Some people were mad at me. There are also many people who try to warn you in this thread. But now look at the result. This coin will delist on Polo. İf I am not wrong Polo is the only exchange where you can buy-sell this coin.
I am really sorry guys.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
Soon these tokens will be left alone without exchange to trade on.... what are the future plans? anyone seeing someone else taking over this project?

Delisting from poloniex, after this coin will die finally, because no one exchanges do not add this coin. Single pump and no more.
Activity: 104
Soon these tokens will be left alone without exchange to trade on.... what are the future plans? anyone seeing someone else taking over this project?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Who is probably not the best times for this coin. And I think to buy it is now very much risky. And I remember once was a time when this coin is very good summer and bring excellent returns for investors. At least two times could make good money on it.
legendary
Hell of a coin. Way better investment than all taht chineese shit pump coins. I am long in this one

Soon to be delisted from Polo and you are long. Good luck with BKs scam coin. He got all the money and set up his company. Now everyone else who invested in are broke lol.

It was only 25 days ago I said NAUT will be de-listed despite that a few pricks were saying otherwise. LoL now you can cry Cheesy

I suggest you to take Brian Kelly to the court. He made millions of dollars and set up his company using this dirty money. He is still even at CNBC. I cannot get it.
legendary
There is no proof this coin will be delisted yet. Until there is an official announcement it's just a rumor.

Just watch. Only few days.

That pleasure of mine saying "I TOLD YOU SO" LOL
Activity: 210
poloniex u realy stuped guys-many poople buy naut in Q2-Q3 2017 AND U SAY- WE DELETE UR Btc what u invest in naut-- u are sick . pliz cancel delist naut (cry)(cry)(cry)

Haha noob I told you in PM,

now cry  Grin Grin Grin
poloniex u realy stuped guys-many poople buy naut in Q2-Q3 2017 AND U SAY- WE DELETE UR Btc what u invest in naut-- u are sick . pliz cancel delist naut (cry)(cry)(cry)
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Where can I see de-list information from poloniex? I have not noticed this. Naut really disappoints, after the great exit pump there is nothing more ... the project totally dead  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Why is poloniex delisting Naut? It had a good price a few days ago. Is there any news or anything regarding naut

That's why its being delisted, there is no news, nothing. BK abandoned the project. Law suits incoming? lol

Roll Eyes
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Why is poloniex delisting Naut? It had a good price a few days ago. Is there any news or anything regarding naut
Activity: 67
Poloniex said: "NAUT will be delisted"
where can we buy-sell this?
Activity: 149
nice work for today guys  Grin

Grin haters in shock and panic
Ready for lift off🚀
Pages: