Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 73. (Read 901824 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

So the redemption/swap is now officially over?  So do we finally get some news from BK?  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
One thought, that should be checked with Drachmae....did you include the correct Bittrex message with your Naut-X transfer out of Drachmae ?

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

I have swapped old Nauts to Drachmae. But is says Nautilus-L on Drachmae which is the OLD Naut. So that means that the swap has not taken place right?

Moreover I transferred 1 NAUT from Drachmae to Bittrex to check if the swap has worked a few days ago and unfortunately it hasn't arrived on my account on Bittrex.

According to the redemption page  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12936958

"Once your old NAUT (Naut-L, for Legacy) is on Drachmae, you are good. Any withdrawal will then be as the new Naut-X."

As for why it hasn't arrived in rex, that I don't know, I haven't used Drachmae and not sure if the withdrawals are manual or automated.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I have sent some NAUT coins from Cryptsy to drachmae.exchange succesfully. It is says Nautilus-L, is that the new NautilusNXT?

And how safe is that exchange? Is Brian behind it? Cause I dont want to get scammed by sending al my coins to that exchange and than somebody dissapears with all my coins.

Nautilus-L is the OLD Naut, if you send your old NAUT coins there they will automatically be swapped for NXT Naut.

Drachmae is owned by Coinstructors who partnered with Brian so you should feel safe.

Thanks but when will they be swapped for NXT Naut because it says Nautilus-L on drachmae.exchange?

Could someone answer this question please? Thx

If you are depositing old Naut to Drachmae the swap is automated.

I have swapped old Nauts to Drachmae. But is says Nautilus-L on Drachmae which is the OLD Naut. So that means that the swap has not taken place right?

Moreover I transferred 1 NAUT from Drachmae to Bittrex to check if the swap has worked a few days ago and unfortunately it hasn't arrived on my account on Bittrex.
legendary
I have sent some NAUT coins from Cryptsy to drachmae.exchange succesfully. It is says Nautilus-L, is that the new NautilusNXT?

And how safe is that exchange? Is Brian behind it? Cause I dont want to get scammed by sending al my coins to that exchange and than somebody dissapears with all my coins.

Nautilus-L is the OLD Naut, if you send your old NAUT coins there they will automatically be swapped for NXT Naut.

Drachmae is owned by Coinstructors who partnered with Brian so you should feel safe.

Thanks but when will they be swapped for NXT Naut because it says Nautilus-L on drachmae.exchange?

If you are depositing old Naut to Drachmae the swap is automated.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
anyone having network connection issue for wallet sync?

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Activated users for Drachmae: 58
Old naut (NAUTX) total deposit: Balance: 269985.32164383 NAUTX
Activity: 213
Hi NAUT Members, i have questions about spec.

1. Confirms received?
2. Confirms rewards?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey Nautiluscoin! WTF with this link  Huh

This page is the site of a hunting club "Hillsport Hillton"

Fix this bug! You are welcome.

legendary

Activity: 154
cheap prices again under 10k
Activity: 166
So the question on the floor Bittrex need to convert or leave like that? Thank dev
E88
Activity: 21
Thanks for the hard work Lee & EvilDave & BK. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Activated users: 46
Total NautX deposited: 186503.58551563 NAUTX

Well I am not that technical unfortunately but my coins are at Cryptsy. Should I be worried that I have old Nautilus coins or is it no problem? I know that Bittrex already have done the swap but the last time I checked Cryptsy hadn't done it yet.

The easiest way I know off if you're not technical is to create a account on drachmae.exchange . From there get approved for account by drachmae.exchange and send you're coins directly from Cryptsy. I would TEST out sending a FEW coins from cryptsy account directly drachmae.exchange account to see if it goes thru, if it doesn't I would suggest going through Evil Dave conversion process. 

Thanks for all the help. I will! Great community.

Activity: 18

Well I am not that technical unfortunately but my coins are at Cryptsy. Should I be worried that I have old Nautilus coins or is it no problem? I know that Bittrex already have done the swap but the last time I checked Cryptsy hadn't done it yet.

The easiest way I know off if you're not technical is to create a account on drachmae.exchange . From there get approved for account by drachmae.exchange and send you're coins directly from Cryptsy. I would TEST out sending a FEW coins from cryptsy account directly drachmae.exchange account to see if it goes thru, if it doesn't I would suggest going through Evil Dave conversion process. 
Pages:
Jump to: