Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 74. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Any update for Naut on Cryptsy? Is the swap to the new NAUT already done?

You should probably not expect Cryptsy to actually do anything. Check their status page sometime

https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/status

and count the number of coins in "maintenance" or "update" and then check back periodically.

There are usually at least 25-30 coins stuck in limbo like this where you can't deposit or withdraw for months at a time. Julian Yap has been trying to get them to simply update the name of his coin for the better part of a year now without any success.

So I doubt they'll go to the effort of a coin swap anytime soon, if ever.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
Nope, Cryptsy are still running on the old PoW (mineable) Nautilus, but they are the only one, both Bittrex and Poloniex have the new Nxt-based NAUT, so if your coins are on either of those two, or on the Drachmae exchange, you are good to go.

For Cryptsy: the NAUT community should maybe try helping them with migration to the new NXTNAUT.
It will still be possible to redeem old NAUT to new NXTNAUT through my redemtion process here:
 [NAUT] Nautiluscoin to Nxt-based Nautilus redemption process

And until 13 november you can also redeem your coins on the Drachmae platform:
http://www.drachmae.org/
https://www.drachmae.exchange/
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Well I am not that technical unfortunately but my coins are at Cryptsy. Should I be worried that I have old Nautilus coins or is it no problem? I know that Bittrex already have done the swap but the last time I checked Cryptsy hadn't done it yet.
Activity: 147
Any update for Naut on Cryptsy? Is the swap to the new NAUT already done?
Activity: 135
what the fack down.... NAUT SCAM
NAUT change to NXTNAUT ?

so NAUT will be delete on bittrex

I not understand  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

So, if Bittrex has already made the swap to the new Nautilus, will those coins be able to be sent to the Drachme Exchange after the November 13 deadline for old NAUT that was mentioned in the Nautilus Coin press release of October 30?  I've tried to send some NAUT from Bittrex to Drachme and am unable to do so.

You can't swap new naut for old NAUT (and why would you want to?)

All NAUT reserves on bittrex are in the new NXT NAUT, were you trying to send new NAUT to a Naut legacy address?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Yup, Bittrex have already carried out the swap, so the Nautiluscoin on 'Trex is the new NXT MS-based NAUT.

Check through the NAUT redemption thread for more information:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/naut-nautiluscoin-to-nxt-based-nautilus-redemption-process-1182317

If you want to move your NAUT out of Bittrex....get a NXT client sorted out.

ok thanks. This is what was confusing me (see below). I thought I couldn't send my NAUT in Bittrex directly to the NXT Wallet. I'll try that now.

Step two: organise your accounts.

For this phase of the Nautiluscoin redemption, we are only accepting coins sent from the client. No transfers from exchanges, please.

make sure you dump it quick. there's only 5 BTC buy support on bittrex and other NAUT holders are standing by ready to dump.

good luck!

So, if Bittrex has already made the swap to the new Nautilus, will those coins be able to be sent to the Drachme Exchange after the November 13 deadline for old NAUT that was mentioned in the Nautilus Coin press release of October 30?  I've tried to send some NAUT from Bittrex to Drachme and am unable to do so.
legendary

Did you check the price?? 50%down...

Awesome swap....

Surely NAUT can be bigger than a fitness company one day

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

What happened to the exchange going live in 1-2 weeks?  That was 3 weeks ago, man!  Come on now...  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Some people will lose the opportunity to swap them and you will have the forum full of trolls

The forum is full of trolls already  Smiley

But so far the swap has gone fine and there has been plenty of time to get it done.

Did you check the price?? 50%down...

Awesome swap....
legendary
Activity: 195

those explorers are for the old naut blockchain and no longer work

Naut is part of the NXT Monetary System so any NXT block explorer should work that can see NXT MS coins =)

Activity: 324
legendary

Some people will lose the opportunity to swap them and you will have the forum full of trolls

The forum is full of trolls already  Smiley

But so far the swap has gone fine and there has been plenty of time to get it done.
Activity: 252
NAUT holder talking,

what is the reason to change from NAUT to NXTNAUT??

What kind of branding strategy is that???

Swap are never a good idea.

I'll tell you what's gonna happen:

and then the dev team will say:
We're tired of the trolls,
Then NAUT will have a value of 0BTC, same as NXTNAUT

My experience from previous Swaps
Activity: 133
lol price is almost under 20k sats. sell while you still can.
Pages:
Jump to: