Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 78. (Read 901824 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

clearly the long-suffering people of Greece (and other states in thrall to moribund petro-fiat hegemony) should be buying gold, silver, Bitcoin, and guns to prepare for the inevitable hard landing, not gambling on the latest overhyped shitcoin's pump-and-dump cycle

Clearly you missed the big 100-200 fold winner of the year so just buy at 70,000 Satoshi and be happy with an easy 10-20 fold.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
www.drachmae.exchange  I am currently testing it out with the developers before its released

This looks ready to go to me.  On top of adding liquidity I imagine this would be used to execute merchant transactions with zero conformations which could then provide for instant transfers and instant transactions conformations, something not even Bitcoin offers yet.  If that's the case then NAUT truly will be the coin to watch by all the big players in crypto.

clearly a scam

clearly you are blind Cheesy  Kiss

clearly the long-suffering people of Greece (and other states in thrall to moribund petro-fiat hegemony) should be buying gold, silver, Bitcoin, and guns to prepare for the inevitable hard landing, not gambling on the latest overhyped shitcoin's pump-and-dump cycle
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
www.drachmae.exchange  I am currently testing it out with the developers before its released

This looks ready to go to me.  On top of adding liquidity I imagine this would be used to execute merchant transactions with zero conformations which could then provide for instant transfers and instant transactions conformations, something not even Bitcoin offers yet.  If that's the case then NAUT truly will be the coin to watch by all the big players in crypto.

clearly a scam

clearly you are blind Cheesy  Kiss
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Try out the Free membership http://dev.drachmaeconnect.com/subscribe

Looking at those memberships whats the intent there.

do we have to pay for membership to trade on the platform.

Fees to buy gold for NAUT?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Try out the Free membership http://dev.drachmaeconnect.com/subscribe

Looking at those memberships whats the intent there.

do we have to pay for membership to trade on the platform.

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
This coin is insane! It was a shit coin when it was under 10k and now it has grown isn't such a bigger shit coin! Amazing project
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

clearly a scam
legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1540
www.drachmae.exchange  I am currently testing it out with the developers before its released
Very Cool!!  Smiley
he works?
Edit: small error on the word "Nautilus"               "Sign Up Now and start trading Bitcoin, NXT & Nautlius."
Activity: 172
Hey All

BTCOR's Magazine, October edition is now available for viewing.

Click here --> http://joom.ag/XnTp

​What's inside you say?​ BTCOR and NXT/SuperNet news. Audiocoin interview. InstantDEX article. Damon's Article. EOM Report. Nautiluscoin

And did you make the "Top 5 SuperNet Slack Chats"?​ on Page 17.  Smiley LOL

And if the stars align we should see some really cool stuff inside next month's edition too.

legendary
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Anybody know when the Drachmae native exchange is going live?  I've heard it's coming in the next couple weeks.

Cheers!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

iCY, you left me in that thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12493118. I was missing you, luckily I have found you!

PS: My link clearly explains why you are wrong about Java.

Hey, my brother from another mother.  Haha.

Man, I hope you own some NAUT, I think this one is going supernova in the next few weeks.  

Cheers!

Edit:  Oops, I think my brother is actually Come-from-Above.  My bad.  Welcome to NAUT anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Activity: 195
We have created a community slack for fellow NautilusCoin supporters can share ideas and info on everything related to naut ( and some other stuff too Smiley )

@Nautcointeam on twitter

message @Nautcointeam @easyxcoin or @nautcrazy  for an invite and we look forward to chatting to you =)
legendary
Activity: 1246

The email, sent to InfoWorld on Tuesday by a former high-ranking Java official, claimed to feature details from inside Oracle. It said the company was becoming a cloud company, competing with Salesforce, and "Java has no interest to them anymore." The subject line cited "Java -- planned obsolescence."

You mean like SHA-256? Are you aware its creators, our friendly big brother at the NSA has now stopped recommending its use? However I don't think its time to throw away Bitcoin now is it?

Companies missions and priorities change, Google was once an open source advocate, now they are drifting into closed source applications. It doesn't mean however any work created in their path is suddenly worthless or cannot be developed further by other parties.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
[...
troll quoting rumors mixed with ad hominem attacks
...]

answer: even if, there's still openJDK
Pages:
Jump to: