Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 91. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I'm willing to help too. I have zero skillz with code and shit though.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
If anybody would like to participate in Testing for some functions please let us know.

wat did i just tell you

Dude, this lee guy may have been a bit on the clever side in the beginning but he's obviously our go-to guy on this project so chill out and show some respect. 

Lee, anything we can do to help with testing or whatever else needs to be done please let us know.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
If anybody would like to participate in Testing for some functions please let us know.

I would be interested in doing anything which would help.  Please consider I'm not a coder but anything else I will gladly help with.

Regards...
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

wat did i just tell you

And who the f are you again?
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

I would be interested, DM with details.
Activity: 195

wat did i just tell you
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Activity: 195
Thank you people for Further Feedback.

Keep it flowing its valued.

THIS guy is not a spokes person for naut in any way

stop pretending like you have any say

Thank you for ur bullshit contribution its not valued

now go away
legendary
Thank you people for Further Feedback.

Keep it flowing its valued.
All this has done is leave me really confused about the future of NAUT and where we stand.

As others have pointed out, most people bought into this coin on the back of its being launched by someone who has interesting mainstream finance connections, whose original plan was to develop it for a different, specific use case. The possibility of it being used in the Drachmae project doesn't necessarily change that plan. Drachmae might be a sideshow, who knows ? I personally would rather sit it out and see what BK announces, than take the word of someone who has difficulty making coherent sense, whose pronouncements have been wildly inconsistent.
There is no logical consistency in that conversation.

That is why, although some of us really tried to engage with him and make sense of what he was saying, such attempts proved to be futile. Regardless of whether he was being wilfully obscure and/or contrary, or genuinely unable to construct logical, coherent sentences, it was pointless engaging in what would have been endlessly circular argument.

As far as most of us here are concerned, he has no remit to speak about NAUT's development, other than its possible involvement with the Drachmae project.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
So has there been a statement from BK with whats going on??

I'm still not quite sure what this guys point was.

We have been waiting for the coin to turn POS, which has been continually delayed, then we get this guy coming in
asking why the community hasn't done anything??
We can't really do much until the coin has forked over to POS.

All this has done is leave me really confused about the future of NAUT and where we stand.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I dont know, but I dont like what that drachmae users is showing here, just read last pages and get his answers and his story.
He says BK has something with the company he is part of, and paid some money to them.
Later on, he asks community to give him ideas and states that BK has no connection with the whatever project and naut wont be there or be there if community will support...
There is no logical consistency in that conversation.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Your correct need to move on.

Thanks guys for your valued feedback.

Good Luck with Nautilus.

Good bye  Kiss lol
legendary
Your correct need to move on.

Thanks guys for your valued feedback.

Good Luck with Nautilus.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Please stop this shame on you nonsense and endlesss questions, this is 'Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stablization Fund' thread and not '1000 questions to NAUT community'. I'm with NAUT from second day and havent seen such fancy troll in this thread since then.

That';s great, but where does it say BK is paying anything?

Its talking about the STability fund.

Drachmae:

As it states on the Nautiluscoin website: NAUTILUSCOIN IS THE DIGITAL CURRENCY DESIGNED WITH THE PROFESSIONAL INVESTOR IN MIND. Pretty much the majority of us bought the coin with this in mind.  We are speculating on the future price of the coin.  So like other investments, I don't see that we owe anything to Nautiluscoin, as we are speculative investors.  I can't picture Bill Gates or Steve Jobs asking share owners to help the company.
legendary
That';s great, but where does it say BK is paying anything?

Its talking about the STability fund.

Drachmae:

As it states on the Nautiluscoin website: NAUTILUSCOIN IS THE DIGITAL CURRENCY DESIGNED WITH THE PROFESSIONAL INVESTOR IN MIND. Pretty much the majority of us bought the coin with this in mind.  We are speculating on the future price of the coin.  So like other investments, I don't see that we owe anything to Nautiluscoin, as we are speculative investors.  I can't picture Bill Gates or Steve Jobs asking share owners to help the company.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Drachmae:

legendary
Activity: 1246
Actually its not something his looking at, at all.

This is something the community needs to look at.

BK created the thread and has the password, stop blaming us because the information is outdated now.

Hell his own website still has Allcrypt on it.
legendary
Actually its not something his looking at, at all.

This is something the community needs to look at.

The reason I ask is very simple.

If  average Greek person downloads the wallet they will not know This thread BCT exists and yet alone what is a NODE?HuhHuh??

this is basically what I am trying to get across to the community and if its PC based what if they dont have a PC but have a smartphone etc

Hopefully now the bell rings and people understand what I am getting at here.

I have more than enough faith that BK will get an issue like this sorted before launch.

I feel like you are grabbing at straws..
Pages:
Jump to: