Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 93. (Read 901824 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Now that has to be the most compelling from you GetNauti

So who is going to GetNauti?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

My point is that who takes you serious ? lol

Lets forget about Drachmae, Coinstructors, BK, NAUT, me and everything.
Lets getNAUTi instead.  Grin

Not being funny but Halinyo,

Like i said I do not take you serious and you can twist what you like.

You have played a good game and like you said and proved 2 days ago, is the fears of why people do not bite into Nautilus as somebody with 10% of the supply jumps the value to his own Gain

You do not offer anything constructive other than what does not appeal to you have mentioned to me along the lines of Threats ( OH I wonder why BK does not interact with people )

So please Keep your 480k Naut opinion to yourself.

THANK YOU

quote author=halinyo link=topic=591114.msg12264891#msg12264891 date=1440759331]
It is good to see Lee is stepping back and starting to make more constructive comments, after a bit of pressure on him.
You lost my trust right at the beginning when you started manipulating a few of us in the private chat. Records say it all.
From then on, I only talked to you when I have time to waste and have fun. That is all about.

Well there is always ways to go ahead with or without coinstructors/Lee. The remaining community can take the lead sending complaints directly to BK about what Lee was trying to do in the last couple of weeks and our thoughts on how he was trying to manipulate the current NAUT holders etc... There are many more to say... but lets keep it private for now...

Apart from than that, good to hear this from you Lee (not expected, but cool):

"This is the areas that are being discussed (Get it out your heads you can keep your Naut and nobody is trying to rob you)"

Cheers

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
My point is that who takes you serious ? lol

Lets forget about Drachmae, Coinstructors, BK, NAUT, me and everything.
Lets getNAUTi instead.  Grin

You have played a good game and like you said and proved 2 days ago, is the fears of why people do not bite into Nautilus as somebody with 10% of the supply jumps the value to his own Gain

You do not offer anything constructive other than what does not appeal to you have mentioned to me along the lines of Threats ( OH I wonder why BK does not interact with people )

THANK YOU

It is good to see Lee is stepping back and starting to make more constructive comments, after a bit of pressure on him.
You lost my trust right at the beginning when you started manipulating a few of us in the private chat. Records say it all.
From then on, I only talked to you when I have time to waste and have fun. That is all about.

Well there is always ways to go ahead with or without coinstructors/Lee. The remaining community can take the lead sending complaints directly to BK about what Lee was trying to do in the last couple of weeks and our thoughts on how he was trying to manipulate the current NAUT holders etc... There are many more to say... but lets keep it private for now...

"This is the areas that are being discussed (Get it out your heads you can keep your Naut and nobody is trying to rob you)"

Cheers

legendary
Germsite answers in bold

Ok, we're getting somewhere.

I think that both parties ( NAUT holders, and those with access to planned developments ) are in a difficult position, and a certain level of mistrust between these parties has not helped with getting things started so far.
Currently there is mainly legal aspects being covered around what can or could be done with Nautilus.
Let's say Drachmae does not exist and never existed (Let's look at this stand alone way forward for nautilus)
Trust is not lost but nothing in life works to plan specially in crypto currency I cannot comment on previous things with nautilus but I can comment from reading the thread from the start. Attacks on BK will only put him backwards and there is next to none actual support in assistance on pushing Naut forward sorry to say this but it's in black and white on this thread.
I am not defending anybody or passing the buck of the blame but its what it seems in the thread.
But I also can say from 1st hand experience from people talking to us about our project and how they deem it fit to talk as if we owe them something which also puts a big barrier between people also we did not appreciests with him.
Everything is based on legalities so every step BK does comes with attorneys behind ate to be practically dictated to that we should integrate Digitbyte etc.
Up until this point, BK has, for a variety of reasons, been unwilling / unable to share information, communicate with any community that still exists, and so those of us still following the project have simply assumed that all responsibility for new development rhim to check everything beforehand.
Secondly it's a fools game to think BK is going to do all development as it is based on developers seeing the value of developing products and services with Nautilus so it is a bit clear that people are not that fixed on Nautilus due to BK being there, so that therefore stands down to the community holding Naut to step up.
The main part of BK from what I can see is the Stability fund is what his focus is on and should be on only.

New partners coming the project ( Drachmae ), viewing the history of general antipathy generated as a consequence of zero communication, might well think that the community is not interested in contributing, and thus might well insist on the community stepping up before proceeding.
Let's not speak of Drachmae like I said further up it does not exist and never existed.

Each party is thus insisting on the other showing some cards before taking further steps, and a stalemate of sorts results.
We need to look at this way: who is going to push naut forward and how to keep it going this is what from ourside is looking at as any efforts now will last 1 day or 7 days then what happens Naut drops dead.
Therefore Marketing and community needs to be in place to support what BK is trying to do otherwise all efforts are just a waste of time and effort, only good for Naut holders that are pumping and dumping but damaging to the projects future.

Lee's points above help with getting some momentum going. But they also raise questions.
There's too much this or that from what i have seen and experienced and that is the doom to anything if there is no sense of unity and people should look at this if there was no BK and how can they protect their value and increase it.

My thoughts are that yes, bounties will most definately help to attract developers, especially given the shakey nature of the project's history to date.
Again this is why BK setup the Dev fund for donations as he does not have a large supply like people think he does it does not pay for BK to hold a large supply for the stability fund the only way it pays is if there is liquidity and trading in which there is near none of.
This is why the idea of bounties to encourage Developers to look at Nautilus. From 1st glance of Nautilus it is the most under developed currency in the market so this should of been something noticed by Naut Holders to group together themselves even if you speculate 10% of what you have it increase the value by 10 20 30 40 % or more. this is just an example.
This is why NXT works as a community and the large stakers always pitch in a bit to progress as they know it grows their value later on and this is what I have been saying for a while(it does not need to be financially supported, but can be supported in other ways also)

Exchanges. I was under the impression that there will be only one exchange, the NXT platform, because of the very particular nature of how the project is being set up ( FIAT being used to purchase NAUT bonds, KYC requirements for this, gold purchases made with proceeds of transactions, etc )
There are many roads being explored:
1/ Moving naut to NXT
2/ Leaving naut where it is
3/ Current naut being backed by gold but how would it be done
4/ New naut being backed by gold by proof of transaction with gradual increments being purchased
5/ Or enabling naut holders to convert to gold in the same you can with bitcoin to gold
6/ many other ways all of which are legal headaches and take serious due diligence

If this is not what is going to happen, and NAUT is to be traded as per other ALTS, then other exchanges will pick it up when sufficient volume arrives.
This is items that need to be looked at and are currently being looked at but it always rolls around the holders and if there was a community etc that's something that needs to be taken into consideration (lets face facts anybody can create a clone and make a currency and that's what happens every day otherwise known as a shitcoin as there no community, no drive and no development) This is facts guys that need to be looked at not criticized when brought up.
Merchants will use it if a concrete ecosystem is presented to them. Again, all of us here have been assuming that Agistri is planned as the use case model, which will serve to illustrate a working ecosystem that can be adopted by others.
Like I said before forget Drachmae and the project, Nautilus has issues internally that need to be resolved before it can consider anything else.
Secondly there has been a lot of scam coverage around Nautilus and its even been in Greek media so its more important to clean up internally and get everyone on the same page opposed slander as all the media will do is read this thread and publish what they like.

Lee, your comments above, as well as earlier ones, suggest that there are other avenues being explored, that NAUT being included in the Drachmae project isn't a done deal.   
Again forget drachmae (But just because Naut is on Drachmae what does that change it is simply a currency along side NXT and Bitcoin) and this is the point i am making is how do you attract people to use naut and not Bitcoin.
And so, we arrive back at the point of confusion. Nothing is particularly clear. The reasons for not elaborating plans fully are understandable, but they do present the challenge of how to galvanise a community that is willing to help, but who, thus far, have been fed a lot of ifs buts and maybes. A community can only be built around some sort of common purpose, and at this point in time, no clear purpose is being made available.
A community is built from the people involved in the community and want to take it on and stop looking at BK or passing the buck( what if he drops dead tomorrow what you going to do)

The end result is that many people will simply think "ah well, they're hatching plans that can't be shared, something must be in the pipeline, I'll wait and see what is presented before putting my energy into it".
The actual end result people are trying explore opportunities and put them in place but then it's coming with stiff resistance as there is no point exploring and saying about it as it gets manipulated just as fast opposed to people offering ideas and solutions forward as they also could be used.
So I have been asking for idea and views a long time but only get criticism so there no point wondering why people do not interact with the community me on the other hand I have an interest as Drachame is my project so I will protect it very much and if people do not like that then that is there problem as its not them who has the commitment with the Island.

Chicken. Egg.

As for the Gold backing there is something more than that being discussed but the legal implementations are what the issues are.

So the avenues and different roads are all being explored, but in the meantime building a community along with people coming into Nautilus is more of a priority along with encouraging developers to work on Nautilus and being self sustaining.

We aren't talking about donations or Drachmae all of that is off the table at this moment in time as there is more that needs to be available for anything to go forward and this is the 1st phase of what we are working with BK on.

So what we are looking for is suggestions:
Mobile wallet
getting into more exchanges
getting merchants
building marketing committee

Simply add some input areas you see and provide possible comments on how you see it happen etc.

I think that both parties ( NAUT holders, and those with access to planned developments ) are in a difficult position, and a certain level of mistrust between these parties has not helped with getting things started so far.

Up until this point, BK has, for a variety of reasons, been unwilling / unable to share information, communicate with any community that still exists, and so those of us still following the project have simply assumed that all responsibility for new development rests with him.

New partners coming the project ( Drachmae ), viewing the history of general antipathy generated as a consequence of zero communication, might well think that the community is not interested in contributing, and thus might well insist on the community stepping up before proceeding.

Each party is thus insisting on the other showing some cards before taking further steps, and a stalemate of sorts results.

Lee's points above help with getting some momentum going. But they also raise questions.

My thoughts are that yes, bounties will most definately help to attract developers, especially given the shakey nature of the project's history to date.

Exchanges. I was under the impression that there will be only one exchange, the NXT platform, because of the very particular nature of how the project is being set up ( FIAT being used to purchase NAUT bonds, KYC requirements for this, gold purchases made with proceeds of transactions, etc )

If this is not what is going to happen, and NAUT is to be traded as per other ALTS, then other exchanges will pick it up when sufficient volume arrives.

Merchants will use it if a concrete ecosystem is presented to them. Again, all of us here have been assuming that Agistri is planned as the use case model, which will serve to illustrate a working ecosystem that can be adopted by others.

Lee, your comments above, as well as earlier ones, suggest that there are other avenues being explored, that NAUT being included in the Drachmae project isn't a done deal.  

And so, we arrive back at the point of confusion. Nothing is particularly clear. The reasons for not elaborating plans fully are understandable, but they do present the challenge of how to galvanise a community that is willing to help, but who, thus far, have been fed a lot of ifs buts and maybes. A community can only be built around some sort of common purpose, and at this point in time, no clear purpose is being made available.

The end result is that many people will simply think "ah well, they're hatching plans that can't be shared, something must be in the pipeline, I'll wait and see what is presented before putting my energy into it".

Chicken. Egg.

legendary

THANK YOU

Cheers

[/quote]
legendary

Cheers
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
As for the Gold backing there is something more than that being discussed but the legal implementations are what the issues are.

So the avenues and different roads are all being explored, but in the meantime building a community along with people coming into Nautilus is more of a priority along with encouraging developers to work on Nautilus and being self sustaining.

We aren't talking about donations or Drachmae all of that is off the table at this moment in time as there is more that needs to be available for anything to go forward and this is the 1st phase of what we are working with BK on.

Mobile wallet
getting merchants

Simply add some input areas you see and provide possible comments on how you see it happen etc.

Up until this point, BK has, for a variety of reasons, been unwilling / unable to share information, communicate with any community that still exists, and so those of us still following the project have simply assumed that all responsibility for new development rests with him.

Chicken. Egg.

legendary
Halinyo,

I do not take you serious as you started to speak to me as nice etc when discussing options you would pump and dump and you proved that 2 days ago.

I actually do not value what you say in any shape or form, I am more interested in what other people think that are Naut holders or people that are looking to join Naut.

Secondly if there was a new NAUT nobody ever said there would not be a swop that is just you making your seeds to other naut holders.

If you did not realize Halinyo I stopped discussing anything of value with you a long time ago when I saw what was happening then you would come back and say it's not me its a group of Naut holder's. (as you came across as the head of the community and messenger which you are not you simply wanted to get inside information in which did not exist in the 1st place as everything is simply being explored at the moment)

You can say what you like about Drachmae etc, but at the end of the day anything and everything takes time it can take 1 or 12 months to see the legalities to anything that BK is looking at. (Anything going forward needs to be put out there for people opinions and views)

The more trying to get feedback from Naut holders only gets left in one answer (BK, BK and BK) which actually is not the way forward only as its not just 1 person that makes the world spin.

Mobile wallet
getting merchants

This is the areas that are being discussed (Get it out your heads you can keep your Naut and nobody is trying to rob you)

Are there any developers looking to build products and services for Nautilus?

Would bounties help to encourage developers?

Come on Lee, dont behave like your coinstructors is the only one that does sort of stuff, software, solutions etc...
There are plenty of them out there and there are plenty of developers, where they can take NAUT forward, only if BK wants.

I think what has to happen is going to happen in the end. BK cannot take such risk, like discarding the current NAUT holders.
There cannot be two NAUTs, remove this option from your head!! What has to happen is, the usual NAUT moves to NXT with 1:1 exchange and everyone moves there from the current block chain.

So from here on, it can be backed by gold and we move forward as it is. I am not quite against the drop-off if that is done in small amounts for a certain deadline, that has to be publicly announced. 5.3 million of NAUT moves to NXT, 16.1-5.3=10.8 millions of NAUT can be dropped, lets say in the next (10.8*2=21.6) years, each of which 500k of drop-off. 500k of NAUT must be divided into days, so that comes to 1,370 NAUTs per day (btw, dropping a whole load is also scamming people) that can be created and sold in the exchanges, for stabilization, for creating development fund, for covering the development cost that already has been spent, like backed by gold, etc...

Other than the above-statement is just scamming people and stealing their money, and does not make any sense.
So start making sense Lee.

Best,
legendary
So how do the Nautilus holders see the future of Nautilus:

What do you see as developments in the future?

How would you like to achieve this going forward?

Please do not answer BK (This is for the Naut holders to provide input)

Again I ask the below as nobody commented only side tracked the question:

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Drachmae, who are you, and why does it seem like you think you're in charge of some decision-making aspects of NAUT's future? 

Did I miss something in a past post, wherein this new 'Drachmae' account was acknowledged by BK as being someone we need to pay attention to, or who has a say in the future of NAUT?

As far as I know, there are only two accounts which have posted on NAUT-related things that I know belong to real people who were or currently are involved in NAUT:  BK_PHI and jyap ... Neither have posted on this thread in a while, so as far as I'm concerned the updates to trust are those on nautiluscoin.com and on BK's Twitter feed.
legendary

Come on Lee, dont behave like your coinstructors is the only one that does sort of stuff, software, solutions etc...
There are plenty of them out there and there are plenty of developers, where they can take NAUT forward, only if BK wants.

I think what has to happen is going to happen in the end. BK cannot take such risk, like discarding the current NAUT holders.
There cannot be two NAUTs, remove this option from your head!! What has to happen is, the usual NAUT moves to NXT with 1:1 exchange and everyone moves there from the current block chain.

So from here on, it can be backed by gold and we move forward as it is. I am not quite against the drop-off if that is done in small amounts for a certain deadline, that has to be publicly announced. 5.3 million of NAUT moves to NXT, 16.1-5.3=10.8 millions of NAUT can be dropped, lets say in the next (10.8*2=21.6) years, each of which 500k of drop-off. 500k of NAUT must be divided into days, so that comes to 1,370 NAUTs per day (btw, dropping a whole load is also scamming people) that can be created and sold in the exchanges, for stabilization, for creating development fund, for covering the development cost that already has been spent, like backed by gold, etc...

Other than the above-statement is just scamming people and stealing their money, and does not make any sense.
So start making sense Lee.

Best,
Activity: 170
Well there is meant to be 16.1 million Supply of Naut which is stated in the beginning of this thread.

So I am not sure how people lose 70% of there NAUT

If they vote no then there would be 2 NAUT currencies one that is not backed by gold and one that is.

Ok so no matter what, there will be a new blockchain on a new platform and the thing will be called Nautiluscoin,
so what the fuck are we voting about? It's either we're with you or we lose 100% of our investment.
Anyway, my previous vote for YES still stands as long as we will be made whole with a coin swap 1:1

legendary
NAUT is going to be backed by gold right? what's the fuzz about a swap? why a swap?  Huh

I think a scam is afoot.

If you vote YES for NAUT to enter the NXT network then you'll lose 70% of your NAUT since NXT shows 16 million NAUT, not 5 million.

If you vote NO then you refuse to be part of the new NAUT and you will lose ALL of your NAUT.

Bankster 101:  ROB the poor, even if they are your most loyal shareholders.

Yeah, that is what Lee wants and it is all summarized here.
legendary

Activity: 168
What's the deal with this voting, and why should I think a vote on this shitshow of a thread on BCT would mean anything to BK/NAUT? 

And why should I think that user Drachmae, who has 9 posts on BCT and just registered a month ago, is actually affiliated with the Drachmae project or has any kind of pull on the direction that BK will decide for NAUT?   

From the August update on http://www.nautiluscoin.com/latest-news/, NAUT will move to the NXT platform, done by Coinstructors.  This is going to happen, according to BK, so what are people suggesting a vote for?

To me, it seems that, like it or not, this is BK's show and anyone invested in the coin right now is essentially stating their belief/hope that BK will have some real world use cases in place for NAUT by the end of the year, that NAUT will increase in value because of the use case(s), etc... 

Further, I can't imagine, given the amount of NAUT purchased at market over the last couple of months (likely by BK for the stability fund or whatever other fund was needed), that it could be even a remote possibility that current NAUT holders could potentially lose all of their holdings in this "new NAUT/old NAUT" business.

Am I missing something here, or is this the typical garbage that has plagued this BCT thread for as long as I can remember?
legendary
Well there is meant to be 16.1 million Supply of Naut which is stated in the beginning of this thread.

So I am not sure how people lose 70% of there NAUT

If they vote no then there would be 2 NAUT currencies one that is not backed by gold and one that is.

NAUT is going to be backed by gold right? what's the fuzz about a swap? why a swap?  Huh

I think a scam is afoot.

If you vote YES for NAUT to enter the NXT network then you'll lose 70% of your NAUT since NXT shows 16 million NAUT, not 5 million.

If you vote NO then you refuse to be part of the new NAUT and you will lose ALL of your NAUT.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I think a scam is afoot.

legendary
I fully agreed with you.

You should go make plenty of noise and the more noise the better.

But again you will find this type of accusations is what makes people walk away.

New vote:

I need EVERYONE who holds any NAUT to vote with me now.  These guys will NOT rob the whole community - there's too much money and reputation on the line. 

But they will rob you if you won't stand together.

Our vote is for a 1:1 swap for the gold backed NAUT.

Coinstructors, since you have failed to give sufficient details allowing us to make an educated decision, we will leave it to you [Coinstructors] and Brian Kelly to act honorably, and in goodfaith and in the best interest of the original NAUT shareholders.

That said, Coinistructors may do as it pleases as long as the current NAUT shareholders are made whole [1:1 swap] in the gold backed currency to be used as a test case in Agistri, Greece.

Stand together or they'll find a loophole to steal most or all our NAUTcoins!

P.S. - Any more underhanded attempts to rob us and I will blow up Brian Kelly on social media.  Believe me, I'm an expert at making noise in CryptoWorld.

Brian Kelly, please just be fair and honest - reward the loyal holders of NAUT the way loyal shareholders are supposed to be rewarded.  Everyone here had faith in and trusted you, Brian Kelly.  Please don't punish them for their loyalty.

Regard,

Vlad
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

New vote:

I need EVERYONE who holds any NAUT to vote with me now.  These guys will NOT rob the whole community - there's too much money and reputation on the line. 

But they will rob you if you won't stand together.

Our vote is for a 1:1 swap for the gold backed NAUT.

Coinstructors, since you have failed to give sufficient details allowing us to make an educated decision, we will leave it to you [Coinstructors] and Brian Kelly to act honorably, and in goodfaith and in the best interest of the original NAUT shareholders.

That said, Coinistructors may do as it pleases as long as the current NAUT shareholders are made whole [1:1 swap] in the gold backed currency to be used as a test case in Agistri, Greece.

Stand together or they'll find a loophole to steal most or all our NAUTcoins!

P.S. - Any more underhanded attempts to rob us and I will blow up Brian Kelly on social media.  Believe me, I'm an expert at making noise in CryptoWorld.

Brian Kelly, please just be fair and honest - reward the loyal holders of NAUT the way loyal shareholders are supposed to be rewarded.  Everyone here had faith in and trusted you, Brian Kelly.  Please don't punish them for their loyalty.

Regard,

Vlad
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

If some technicality or other lies are used to bypass or rob the current holders of the REAL NAUT, Brian Kelly is gonna be in a world of legal pain.

This is CRYPTO, it's a small world and I have a huge GIANT mouth.  

Please don't waste millions of dollars putting this deal together just to be immoral and unethical by robbing the original holders of the original NAUT.  BK has had over a year to accumulate the majority of NAUT, using free money, "the stability fund", I have no doubt that he easily owns at least 60%+.  I'm sure he'd like 90% but stealing from his shareholders is not the way to go.

Trust me when I tell you it's gonna get very messy and there will be a MASSIVE ugly lawsuit if you people try to screw us.

The trade is a 1:1 swap - this is fair and this is equitable.  Transfer NAUT into NXT or keep it here it's all the same to us as long as we get the 1:1 swap of the gold backed NAUT.

That's our vote!

We will not take less.  And whatever money BK saves by robbing us he will spend 10 times that on lawyers and PR spin to mend his image.

This is quickly turning into a clear case of equities fraud so please let's stop the bullshit while there is still time.
Activity: 170
And see this is where I strongly disagree. BK has the connections and the experience to get this coin on a major exchange with REAL transparency and REAL liquidity, something Bitcoin has had a major issue overcoming with its market price being dictated by a few manipulating whales on shady broken toy exchanges. We keep hearing promises of Bitcoin "going to Wallstreet" so to speak but it still has yet to happen. I'd love to see NAUT beat the Winklevosses to the punch.

You can argue that BK shouldn't be a centralized force behind it, but everything has to start off centralized at some point, someone has to create the currency that could eventually be spread across many nations and thousands to millions of people. If someone is going to do this, I'd prefer it be a business professional than some 12 year-old kid in his parent's house.

If BK builds a truly transparent exchange with proven gold reserves and gets the pilot program going for NAUT in Greece, I think that is all he would ever need to do and could then step back, never touch NAUT again and it would be in great hands and the market forces would dictate where it goes from there.  

I'd like to think that is all NAUT bagholders ever wanted when we first invested in it last year, a basic digital currency built by a businessman for doing business and not a wishy washy science project. People forget what a currency is for, to buy and sell goods. Well let's make this a currency people will accept as something to conduct business with!

This. I agree with everything above, couldn't have said it better myself with my broken engrish.

Also, Lee, you clearly do not understand where the community (NAUT bagholders) are coming from.
I don't think anyone here is against any actual development (not just the technical shit, but everything that works towards
the idea of getting this coin widely adopted). That's what we were counting on when we bought in.
But we were fucked many times before, most people gave up back when a certain coffee house entrepreneur
promised us all kinds of shit and then told everyone to go fuck themselves. You know, the same guy who rage quit
crypto a few months ago. Yes, we count on BK as nobody has any clue on how we could even help because nobody
fucking talks to us. What are we supposed to do? Go spam the other crypto guys? You know, the ones that dumped
a year ago and have done nothing but talk shit about NAUT ever since? Solid plan!

I'm absolutely certain that NAUT community is ready to do all kinds of shit for this coin, we'll help on building things
and promoting and yes, even reach into our pockets, at least I will.
BUT coming here to basically shit on the bagholders, accusing us of being negative while
you haven't had  a single good thing to say about the community, and just expecting us to cough up like 150k
without giving us ANY information on what it will be used on is NOT the way to do it.
Tell us exactly what you need from us and be transparent about everything and we just might get to work.
And you're dodging the question about the 1:1 coin swap, that's a good place to start.
Pages:
Jump to: