Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1006. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
true but i think we have to have a few weeks/months of patience. This because the first beta period isnt over yet and untill that is finished we dont see the anon beta getting launched.

But i have to say things are turning more positive with regular updates and stuff like that. Its just a matter of time before we reach a point that nav will be interesting for the mass as well.

Yeah but the problem is.. When this coin is released from sum2 -> navajo and all the attention about ANON everybody want that because ANON should mean $$.. We also saw that in the price what rised verry fast to the top 50 on coinmarketcap.
After that nothing happen anymore, and we also saw that on the vallue from the coin. NAV dropped down to place 174 ( checked 10 sec ago ). While in the mean time many other coins get launched with anon transaction. Those coins rised in the coinmarketcap, but also that nothing changed, they all fall back below 100 and lower. WHY? People lost the intereset in ANON transaction..

The only thing people want now is darkcoin or bitcoin. Bitcoin because its world wide, and darkcoin for the criminals what will change the darkcoin into bitcoin.. So at the end the only thing people want is make profit with the alt coins and get there bitcoins.

Ofc there are a few altcoins what are doing great business in the real world if u look at cannabiscoin ( cannabis patients can buy there goods in herbal centers in America with paying cannabiscoin CANN ).. But also that is a small market..

Navajo should be released directly with an anon beta wallet.. Now 4-5months later there is still nothing changed..

I'm not here for FUD or anything else, but u must see the reality in ur eyes. It's not good when new comming people in this cryptoworld get advised by u guys for buying more and more, and 1 day later they make big lost. Because everyday now like 3 months non stop, the price is getting lower and lower. Be fair for urself and for other people.

I sold all of those coins already because i already lost enough money by this many words but zero actions. Ofc i will buy again when there are getting actions and no words.

Also something simple like the POD ( proof of dev status ) is still missing after weeks.. Most coins are releasing with the POD status on the op. So it's not hard to get that status if the dev got a good attention. So can somebody tell me why the nav team did not receive the POD status? What is the reason for that?  Kiss

i agree with most of your story. but lets be clear i never push people to buy! buying coins is always risky, nobody can give guarantees.

its possible nothing happens when anon gets released, its also possible price will spike....nobody knows.

anon still gives a coin more value, but i agree that for the long term the anon has to be combined with something in the real world, like a marketplace, so demand for the usage will go up.

I can't agree here bros. Real Anonymous Solution still hasn't been made in crypto. Darkcoin - yeah, it's a good technology, but it doesn't provide FULL anonymity. That's a fact. About other anon coins - most of them are pretty much copy/paste solutions. They don't provide true and full anonymity either. They just give some part of it - makes transactions harder (but still able to !) to trace. New, innovative Anon System can really become a huge deal in crypto world.
Just my two sats Smiley

Maidsafe is hitting all it's marks.  Testnet 2 just started. installers for every platform coming in a couple weeks. Launch in the next few months.

They will have anonymous EVERYTHING.  FWIW, I think NAV's window of opportunity has just about closed. Good luck!

Heh, sure, it's understandable that You're trying to promote things You're into everywhere You can. But seriously - I don't care about that much for now. I'm here for NAV and I believe in it's concept. Maybe NAV will be the one that will close Your project's window of opportunity? Today it's an open game. We'll see! Good luck to You too! Wink

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Maidsafe has been working on their project for 8 yrs.  COO of Skype is on their board. They raised $6mil in 5 hrs.  Seriously doubt NAV will have any impact on their outcome.  I'll come find you when safecoins are worth a dollar Cheesy
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
So are we getting a Mac wallet Tuesday? That would be cool.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Just bought another bunch of nav, still so cheap
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Yeah, it's near impossible to keep up with them all lol.  I am pretty sure though that no one has been successful in tracing an anonymous transaction with XC.....but I could be wrong.

Anyways, looking forward to NAV's implementation of successful anon.
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Isn't XCs anonymous feature fully up and running and untraceable?  I think there are others too, also think there is room for more than one anon coin!

Of course there is a room for more than one anon coin!
Like always the best one's gonna win this race. Today we know for sure that Darkcoin's technology doesn't provide full Anonymity.
I don't know exactly about XC, but as far as I know there still isn't any coin providing fully anonymous and untraceable transactions.
So it's still an opened game and a great market niche for that kind of product.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Isn't XCs anonymous feature fully up and running and untraceable?  I think there are others too, also think there is room for more than one anon coin!
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
true but i think we have to have a few weeks/months of patience. This because the first beta period isnt over yet and untill that is finished we dont see the anon beta getting launched.

But i have to say things are turning more positive with regular updates and stuff like that. Its just a matter of time before we reach a point that nav will be interesting for the mass as well.

Yeah but the problem is.. When this coin is released from sum2 -> navajo and all the attention about ANON everybody want that because ANON should mean $$.. We also saw that in the price what rised verry fast to the top 50 on coinmarketcap.
After that nothing happen anymore, and we also saw that on the vallue from the coin. NAV dropped down to place 174 ( checked 10 sec ago ). While in the mean time many other coins get launched with anon transaction. Those coins rised in the coinmarketcap, but also that nothing changed, they all fall back below 100 and lower. WHY? People lost the intereset in ANON transaction..

The only thing people want now is darkcoin or bitcoin. Bitcoin because its world wide, and darkcoin for the criminals what will change the darkcoin into bitcoin.. So at the end the only thing people want is make profit with the alt coins and get there bitcoins.

Ofc there are a few altcoins what are doing great business in the real world if u look at cannabiscoin ( cannabis patients can buy there goods in herbal centers in America with paying cannabiscoin CANN ).. But also that is a small market..

Navajo should be released directly with an anon beta wallet.. Now 4-5months later there is still nothing changed..

I'm not here for FUD or anything else, but u must see the reality in ur eyes. It's not good when new comming people in this cryptoworld get advised by u guys for buying more and more, and 1 day later they make big lost. Because everyday now like 3 months non stop, the price is getting lower and lower. Be fair for urself and for other people.

I sold all of those coins already because i already lost enough money by this many words but zero actions. Ofc i will buy again when there are getting actions and no words.

Also something simple like the POD ( proof of dev status ) is still missing after weeks.. Most coins are releasing with the POD status on the op. So it's not hard to get that status if the dev got a good attention. So can somebody tell me why the nav team did not receive the POD status? What is the reason for that?  Kiss

i agree with most of your story. but lets be clear i never push people to buy! buying coins is always risky, nobody can give guarantees.

its possible nothing happens when anon gets released, its also possible price will spike....nobody knows.

anon still gives a coin more value, but i agree that for the long term the anon has to be combined with something in the real world, like a marketplace, so demand for the usage will go up.

I can't agree here bros. Real Anonymous Solution still hasn't been made in crypto. Darkcoin - yeah, it's a good technology, but it doesn't provide FULL anonymity. That's a fact. About other anon coins - most of them are pretty much copy/paste solutions. They don't provide true and full anonymity either. They just give some part of it - makes transactions harder (but still able to !) to trace. New, innovative Anon System can really become a huge deal in crypto world.
Just my two sats Smiley

Maidsafe is hitting all it's marks.  Testnet 2 just started. installers for every platform coming in a couple weeks. Launch in the next few months.

They will have anonymous EVERYTHING.  FWIW, I think NAV's window of opportunity has just about closed. Good luck!

Heh, sure, it's understandable that You're trying to promote things You're into everywhere You can. But seriously - I don't care about that much for now. I'm here for NAV and I believe in it's concept. Maybe NAV will be the one that will close Your project's window of opportunity? Today it's an open game. We'll see! Good luck to You too! Wink
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high

Also something simple like the POD ( proof of dev status ) is still missing after weeks.. Most coins are releasing with the POD status on the op. So it's not hard to get that status if the dev got a good attention. So can somebody tell me why the nav team did not receive the POD status? What is the reason for that?  Kiss

Just my two sats Smiley

Maidsafe is hitting all it's marks.  Testnet 2 just started. installers for every platform coming in a couple weeks. Launch in the next few months.

They will have anonymous EVERYTHING.  FWIW, I think NAV's window of opportunity has just about closed. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1778
dev told me update is coming Wink
When the updates come, we better behave professionally on this thread, so that we can attract whales and investors.
Activity: 336

...ha ha... you make an impact!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
With all due respect for your work, I don't understand why you don't focus more on the important features like a new implementation of anonymous transactions and you're wasting time with this chat, since I've never seen more than 3 people on it.

like sum2dev said, soopy is working on the anon. the wallet update is done by package (correct me if im wrong).

@sum2dev, nice to see some regular updates, good job!

Will there be a way to send private messages in the chat, that would be a great addition in my opinion.

That's correct paycum Wink
That's a very good suggestion, yes, we are also working on that.
Cheers

Yes 100% correct. I've taken over the beta feedback from Soopy so he can concentrate all his efforts on finishing Anon Chat & Transactions.

Tongue
Activity: 115
With all due respect for your work, I don't understand why you don't focus more on the important features like a new implementation of anonymous transactions and you're wasting time with this chat, since I've never seen more than 3 people on it.

Anonymous transactions is our most important feature right now, which we're most focused on. We have already pointed that out. Anon has a highest priority, but we will be releasing also other updates before and after Anon release becouse it doesn't delay anything connected to Anon. There are more than one person in Development Team, that's why we can also work on other features and improvements, while putting all our efforts in preparing our Anon Technology.
Cheers

Pleased to know that annon is being developed
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team

like sum2dev said, soopy is working on the anon. the wallet update is done by package (correct me if im wrong).

Will there be a way to send private messages in the chat, that would be a great addition in my opinion.

That's correct paycum Wink
That's a very good suggestion, yes, we are also working on that.
Cheers
Activity: 518

Anonymous transactions is our most important feature right now, which we're most focused on. We have already pointed that out. Anon has a highest priority, but we will be releasing also other updates before and after Anon release becouse it doesn't delay anything connected to Anon. There are more than one person in Development Team, that's why we can also work on other features and improvements, while putting all our efforts in preparing our Anon Technology.
Cheers
Activity: 70

Official Announcement - New Wallet Update coming on Tuesday! (28/10/14)

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

We are pleased to announce that New Navajo Coin wallet version will be released on coming Tuesday (28/10/14).
It will have improvements/fixes suggested by the Community in feedback.

List of improvements and features added in new, incoming wallet:

1) User can press enter to send message.
2) Log out button added to chat window.
3) “remember me” check box added to login window to save user name
4) Display time of post in the chat window
5) Posts are rate limited to 1 post per 3 seconds per user
6) Posts are limited to 300 characters
7) links posted in chat are now clickable and launch default web browser

Like You can see we are constantly listening to Community's suggestions, ideas, opinions and we will keep on implementing improvements & features You're asking for Wink We are always working in Your interest and Your requests.
Thank You all for Your great support, we really appreciate it!

Cheers! Smiley

- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
IMHO at the time NAV implement anon it will not matter anymore Grin
Well, that's Your opinion. I'm sure it will be totally different than You claim, but well... we will see who was right Wink
Activity: 247
O__o
IMHO at the time NAV implement anon it will not matter anymore Grin
Jump to: