Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1007. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

I can't agree here bros. Real Anonymous Solution still hasn't been made in crypto. Darkcoin - yeah, it's a good technology, but it doesn't provide FULL anonymity. That's a fact. About other anon coins - most of them are pretty much copy/paste solutions. They don't provide true and full anonymity either. They just give some part of it - makes transactions harder (but still able to !) to trace. New, innovative Anon System can really become a huge deal in crypto world.
Just my two sats Smiley

This is true! There is no real anonymity right now. All depends on coinmixer and so on. If NAV makes a step forward it will gain much interest in the cryptoworld!

my 2 cents
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
true but i think we have to have a few weeks/months of patience. This because the first beta period isnt over yet and untill that is finished we dont see the anon beta getting launched.

But i have to say things are turning more positive with regular updates and stuff like that. Its just a matter of time before we reach a point that nav will be interesting for the mass as well.

Yeah but the problem is.. When this coin is released from sum2 -> navajo and all the attention about ANON everybody want that because ANON should mean $$.. We also saw that in the price what rised verry fast to the top 50 on coinmarketcap.
After that nothing happen anymore, and we also saw that on the vallue from the coin. NAV dropped down to place 174 ( checked 10 sec ago ). While in the mean time many other coins get launched with anon transaction. Those coins rised in the coinmarketcap, but also that nothing changed, they all fall back below 100 and lower. WHY? People lost the intereset in ANON transaction..

The only thing people want now is darkcoin or bitcoin. Bitcoin because its world wide, and darkcoin for the criminals what will change the darkcoin into bitcoin.. So at the end the only thing people want is make profit with the alt coins and get there bitcoins.

Ofc there are a few altcoins what are doing great business in the real world if u look at cannabiscoin ( cannabis patients can buy there goods in herbal centers in America with paying cannabiscoin CANN ).. But also that is a small market..

Navajo should be released directly with an anon beta wallet.. Now 4-5months later there is still nothing changed..

I'm not here for FUD or anything else, but u must see the reality in ur eyes. It's not good when new comming people in this cryptoworld get advised by u guys for buying more and more, and 1 day later they make big lost. Because everyday now like 3 months non stop, the price is getting lower and lower. Be fair for urself and for other people.

I sold all of those coins already because i already lost enough money by this many words but zero actions. Ofc i will buy again when there are getting actions and no words.

Also something simple like the POD ( proof of dev status ) is still missing after weeks.. Most coins are releasing with the POD status on the op. So it's not hard to get that status if the dev got a good attention. So can somebody tell me why the nav team did not receive the POD status? What is the reason for that?  Kiss

i agree with most of your story. but lets be clear i never push people to buy! buying coins is always risky, nobody can give guarantees.

its possible nothing happens when anon gets released, its also possible price will spike....nobody knows.

anon still gives a coin more value, but i agree that for the long term the anon has to be combined with something in the real world, like a marketplace, so demand for the usage will go up.

I can't agree here bros. Real Anonymous Solution still hasn't been made in crypto. Darkcoin - yeah, it's a good technology, but it doesn't provide FULL anonymity. That's a fact. About other anon coins - most of them are pretty much copy/paste solutions. They don't provide true and full anonymity either. They just give some part of it - makes transactions harder (but still able to !) to trace. New, innovative Anon System can really become a huge deal in crypto world.
Just my two sats Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
true but i think we have to have a few weeks/months of patience. This because the first beta period isnt over yet and untill that is finished we dont see the anon beta getting launched.

But i have to say things are turning more positive with regular updates and stuff like that. Its just a matter of time before we reach a point that nav will be interesting for the mass as well.

Yeah but the problem is.. When this coin is released from sum2 -> navajo and all the attention about ANON everybody want that because ANON should mean $$.. We also saw that in the price what rised verry fast to the top 50 on coinmarketcap.
After that nothing happen anymore, and we also saw that on the vallue from the coin. NAV dropped down to place 174 ( checked 10 sec ago ). While in the mean time many other coins get launched with anon transaction. Those coins rised in the coinmarketcap, but also that nothing changed, they all fall back below 100 and lower. WHY? People lost the intereset in ANON transaction..

The only thing people want now is darkcoin or bitcoin. Bitcoin because its world wide, and darkcoin for the criminals what will change the darkcoin into bitcoin.. So at the end the only thing people want is make profit with the alt coins and get there bitcoins.

Ofc there are a few altcoins what are doing great business in the real world if u look at cannabiscoin ( cannabis patients can buy there goods in herbal centers in America with paying cannabiscoin CANN ).. But also that is a small market..

Navajo should be released directly with an anon beta wallet.. Now 4-5months later there is still nothing changed..

I'm not here for FUD or anything else, but u must see the reality in ur eyes. It's not good when new comming people in this cryptoworld get advised by u guys for buying more and more, and 1 day later they make big lost. Because everyday now like 3 months non stop, the price is getting lower and lower. Be fair for urself and for other people.

I sold all of those coins already because i already lost enough money by this many words but zero actions. Ofc i will buy again when there are getting actions and no words.

Also something simple like the POD ( proof of dev status ) is still missing after weeks.. Most coins are releasing with the POD status on the op. So it's not hard to get that status if the dev got a good attention. So can somebody tell me why the nav team did not receive the POD status? What is the reason for that?  Kiss

i agree with most of your story. but lets be clear i never push people to buy! buying coins is always risky, nobody can give guarantees.

its possible nothing happens when anon gets released, its also possible price will spike....nobody knows.

anon still gives a coin more value, but i agree that for the long term the anon has to be combined with something in the real world, like a marketplace, so demand for the usage will go up.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
how is the annon going?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Guys it's simply. You know that story goes circle.look at the cann coin.look at the price 8 weeks before -about 350satoshi .ok now look at the price  last weekend 15000satoshi. The same situation will be with nav after anon relase . Now 200-300satoshi later about 13000-15000 satoshi. I dont want to say "oh nav is the best coin ever buy it buy it!"i just want you to think a little and look past and then make a decision to be in or not;)

This is true, but NAV need some marketing and some interest of big wallets. Nobody will even hear about anon if we will not spread the word.  I am sure that price above 10k is reachable but first of all we need volume!

legendary
Activity: 1082
Guys it's simply. You know that story goes circle.look at the cann coin.look at the price 8 weeks before -about 350satoshi .ok now look at the price  last weekend 15000satoshi. The same situation will be with nav after anon relase . Now 200-300satoshi later about 13000-15000 satoshi. I dont want to say "oh nav is the best coin ever buy it buy it!"i just want you to think a little and look past and then make a decision to be in or not;)

Exactly dude! +1000
Activity: 621
yeah we are all waiting on the anon Smiley they said there will be an update on the chat version this week, but i think people want to see anon first before investing in it..
There is quite silence here and buy support on market almost disappeared . How work is going dev?
when are we mooning guys? should i put on my parachute?

Soon my dog of war.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
when are we mooning guys? should i put on my parachute?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Been a while. Thought I'd check in to see if there was any progress.

1.  The richlist is a great feature. Coins are obviously VERY centralized though.  Kinda scary. 
2.  No meaningful update about the anon transactions.  It's been around 4 months.  Seems like the typical vaporware pump and dump at this point.  People have been asking direct questions about the timeline, and they never get a direct answer.
3.  Nobody cares about chat.  The fact that you wasted time on a feature that was not your original selling point is lame from an investor's point of view. 

Best of luck to you all.  I'll check back at the end of the year...

1.  The richlist is NOT very centralized. Compare this with CANN coin, where a single address holds 10% of ALL coinage.
2.  No meaningful update about the anon transactions.  YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT!
3.  Nobody cares about chat.  ANONYMOUS CHAT IS PART OF ANON.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
Been a while. Thought I'd check in to see if there was any progress.

1.  The richlist is a great feature. Coins are obviously VERY centralized though.  Kinda scary. 
2.  No meaningful update about the anon transactions.  It's been around 4 months.  Seems like the typical vaporware pump and dump at this point.  People have been asking direct questions about the timeline, and they never get a direct answer.
3.  Nobody cares about chat.  The fact that you wasted time on a feature that was not your original selling point is lame from an investor's point of view. 

Best of luck to you all.  I'll check back at the end of the year...

legendary
There is simply nothing to say.

Still waiting for an ETA on anon transactions beta testing. That will heat things up.
Chat feature unfortunately does not seem to do so
It seems that we need anonymous chat before anonymous transaction - I feel that anonymous chat must be tried and tested, before the real ANON.
legendary
Activity: 2165
There is simply nothing to say.

Still waiting for an ETA on anon transactions beta testing. That will heat things up.
Chat feature unfortunately does not seem to do so
legendary
Thread is quite silent, I hope we are enjoying the weekend?
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Is there a guide or how-to use the chat? I hope I'm doing something wrong as never see aything in the chat box on the overview page. and If I login on the Talk in code page I only see myself.

Hello mogrith!
Chat in the overview page isn't fully finished yet, work in progress for this one. It will be 100% anonymous chat once finished. Today You can use the chat with Talk in Code page. It shows people currently inside that chat. However this one still can be improved as well (please give us a feedback if You would like to see something changed/improved in the wallet)
Cheers! Hope You're all having a great weekend guys Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Is there a guide or how-to use the chat? I hope I'm doing something wrong as never see aything in the chat box on the overview page. and If I login on the Talk in code page I only see myself.
Jump to: