Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1008. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
@package, thx for the update! looking forward to it!
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Do I need to do anything special when changing to the new wallet?  Download anything? Should i wait for the next update then change?

Hello!
Simply download the newest wallet version, links are in the op. Let it sync and that's it Wink You can wait for the next wallet update, it's up to You.
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Do I need to do anything special when changing to the new wallet?  Download anything? Should i wait for the next update then change?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
@soopy, what can we expect next for nav? anon or an update on the chat?

I've been working on round 2 of the beta feedback. This covers most of the chat features which were suggested in the thread and it is progressing nicely.

I would expect to roll out the next wallet update some time in the coming week as long as our integration and testing phase goes smoothly.

I will update you on my progress on Monday and firm up a release date with the team.

Cheers
Thanks for the feedback.
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

I've been working on round 2 of the beta feedback. This covers most of the chat features which were suggested in the thread and it is progressing nicely.

I would expect to roll out the next wallet update some time in the coming week as long as our integration and testing phase goes smoothly.

I will update you on my progress on Monday and firm up a release date with the team.

Cheers
Just, look at the CANN, made 10x grow in less than days...
I'm very unlucky man, bought many coins (NAV included) and now all of them everyday is going down and down...
I'm really tired at this sucks crypto currency world...

could be worse, i sold my cann last week Sad

Bro, cann coins will rise from monday. Because on monday people what know nothing about crypto world, will know about cann coin. So from monday many, many people outside the crypto world will buy cann coins.

I dropped 100 euro in cann, and in 2 weeks its over 3000 euro Cheesy. And everyday its rising and rising.

I suggest u to buy back.

dont count on that, they have a huge amount of coins and price is already high. i think it will go to max 20k sat. there is only pne event, which os great for the coin, but current reaction is just panic buying. price will drop to 8k or lower within 2 weeks.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm very unlucky man, bought many coins (NAV included) and now all of them everyday is going down and down...

Bro, cann coins will rise from monday. Because on monday people what know nothing about crypto world, will know about cann coin. So from monday many, many people outside the crypto world will buy cann coins.

I dropped 100 euro in cann, and in 2 weeks its over 3000 euro Cheesy. And everyday its rising and rising.

I suggest u to buy back.
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
Everyone needs to remember that alts are crazy, I have a small holding of another coin that, with it's current and roadmap features should be worth 10x NAV at this time but, it's currently valued at less than NAV.  I've come to learn that even coins with solid foundation and innovation can be highly under valued.   I have my NAV and will hold until the moon.  I've said it in the past (and some ran off the investors I was trying to keep with it) and will say it again, it's all a gamble, it will either pay off or it won't. If you get butthurt over it either, you wagered more than you should have or, you wagered more than you should have..   Yes I repeated myself.

So true, I am starting to think of crypto as a woman......the second you think you understand them you realize it is impossible.

No offense to the woman out there:-)  I love my wife dearly, but I will never truly understand her:-)
I don't have time for women myself, all I think about is MONEY.

Too funny:-)

Couldn't live in a world without the woman in my life to keep on the straight and narrow though!

I C WOT U DID THERE!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Everyone needs to remember that alts are crazy, I have a small holding of another coin that, with it's current and roadmap features should be worth 10x NAV at this time but, it's currently valued at less than NAV.  I've come to learn that even coins with solid foundation and innovation can be highly under valued.   I have my NAV and will hold until the moon.  I've said it in the past (and some ran off the investors I was trying to keep with it) and will say it again, it's all a gamble, it will either pay off or it won't. If you get butthurt over it either, you wagered more than you should have or, you wagered more than you should have..   Yes I repeated myself.

So true, I am starting to think of crypto as a woman......the second you think you understand them you realize it is impossible.

No offense to the woman out there:-)  I love my wife dearly, but I will never truly understand her:-)

Too funny:-)

Couldn't live in a world without the woman in my life to keep on the straight and narrow though!
legendary
Everyone needs to remember that alts are crazy, I have a small holding of another coin that, with it's current and roadmap features should be worth 10x NAV at this time but, it's currently valued at less than NAV.  I've come to learn that even coins with solid foundation and innovation can be highly under valued.   I have my NAV and will hold until the moon.  I've said it in the past (and some ran off the investors I was trying to keep with it) and will say it again, it's all a gamble, it will either pay off or it won't. If you get butthurt over it either, you wagered more than you should have or, you wagered more than you should have..   Yes I repeated myself.

No offense to the woman out there:-)  I love my wife dearly, but I will never truly understand her:-)
legendary
Activity: 1260
Everyone needs to remember that alts are crazy, I have a small holding of another coin that, with it's current and roadmap features should be worth 10x NAV at this time but, it's currently valued at less than NAV.  I've come to learn that even coins with solid foundation and innovation can be highly under valued.   I have my NAV and will hold until the moon.  I've said it in the past (and some ran off the investors I was trying to keep with it) and will say it again, it's all a gamble, it will either pay off or it won't. If you get butthurt over it either, you wagered more than you should have or, you wagered more than you should have..   Yes I repeated myself.

No offense to the woman out there:-)  I love my wife dearly, but I will never truly understand her:-)
Activity: 339
Activity: 225
Guys we are talking about 15000-20000 satoshi nav price

+1
15000-20000 satoshi nav price could occur when we totally eliminate FUD, because FUD scares away potential investors and whales. The fuders here were just shooting themselves in their own feet, killing their own investments. The progress of NAVAJO COIN is all of our responsibility, not just responsibility of DEV team or foundation.

FUD is something that we can't control.

What we can control is the stability and features of the NAV coin.  Once those are achieved, then the value should move up and FUD should go down.
Activity: 621
yes of course, but one important thing we have to say :"IT IS REALLY POSSIBLE "
legendary

+1
15000-20000 satoshi nav price could occur when we totally eliminate FUD, because FUD scares away potential investors and whales. The fuders here were just shooting themselves in their own feet, killing their own investments. The progress of NAVAJO COIN is all of our responsibility, not just responsibility of DEV team or foundation.
Activity: 621
legendary
Why is thread so silent?

Probably everyone waiting for possitive news about future updates, real updates which can change 250~sat level to min. 1k. Many coins made 10x grow in less than week, why nav cant do that?
1K sat is too small - I need 3 - 4K sat.
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Why is thread so silent?

Probably everyone waiting for possitive news about future updates, real updates which can change 250~sat level to min. 1k. Many coins made 10x grow in less than week, why nav cant do that?
It can mate & it will. NAV will have it's time too Smiley

legendary
Activity: 994
Jump to: