Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1028. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Timeline of projects updated on navajocoin.org !

Dear Navajo Coin Community!
We have updated our Navajo Coin timeline with some of incoming improvements. You can see all of them on:

http://navajocoin.org/projects
We will keep on updating the timeline on the website in the future, so be sure to check navajocoin.org to stay updated Wink

Thank You all for support and remember about the new wallet coming on Monday!
Cheers! Wink
- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
ah great, good news keep coming in the last couple of days!!! Hope this will continue from now on as this positive vibe start to give a tiny smile on my face again!!

also the timeline on the website looks very nice, beautiful web 2.0 and easy to read!

keep it going guys, good work!
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Some news from cryptsy. Seems they are working on bringeing nav online!

Hello shahim,

Thank you for contacting us and for the information.

NavCoin is already in maintenance mode as our technical support team is working on an update for the wallet. The coin is currently offline and we are unable to view deposits, withdrawals and other transactions until it is back online.

May I ask if you have a transaction that you would like us to take a look at when the coins gets back online?

Sincerely,

Cryptsy.com
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
so it is time to get cheap navajo,
nav going to the moon with new coming features.
legendary
Activity: 994
Guys, time to promote NAV in social networks
Please retweet:
https://twitter.com/altcoinherald/status/515876578858135552
great, thx for yet another update!!

im very curious about the richlist ... would be fun to see who the biggest bagholders are Smiley
legendary
FYI
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
How long BTER will repair NAV wallet ? Does anybody know ?
Activity: 336
Hey, what can I say. Gradual increase is better than "Pump and Dump"!

And ... I have an idea ... how about multipool  Tongue (if it support plenty of coins/algorithms I tend to give 5% fee, and perhaps more).
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Official Announcement - New Navajo Coin wallet with chat feature from the beta client and new, improved UI coming on Monday - 29/09/14

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

We are pleased to announce that on incoming Monday (29/09/14) we will release new Navajo Coin wallet with the last beta test client's chat feature & improved UI, suggested by the NAV Community.
 It will be a new version of fully working & syncing NAV wallet.
It will be also the effect of the first Beta Client feedback, which we got from the Community last time.
Also remember that we are back on Poloniex, becouse of the previously released final version of Sync Fix.
So happy trading Everyone, Stay Tuned and be sure to check out new Navajo Coin wallet on Monday!
Thank You all for Your great support!
Cheers! Wink

- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

If anyone missed last Dev Team's announcement - remember about coming Monday release lads! Wink
legendary
It would be nice to see working block explorer Smiley

It is coming dude! Don't worry
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
It would be nice to see working block explorer Smiley
We will discuss all Your suggestions in Dev Team guys!
Thank You for giving us these great ideas Wink
Cheers
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I may also have a mobile wallet for android ??  Wink
great to hear, nice to see some updates coming in!!

So if i understand correctly the beta phase one is now completed and new wallet with these new feautures will get live on monday?

Can we expect a beta for the anon after that?

Thank You for support mate! The first part of beta testing is completed and yes, new wallet will get live on Monday with chat feature and new, improved interface. However there will be also more updates and improvements ( maybe some other suggested by You guys? ) to the client before the final Anon System release. Simply becouse there's a lot other things to do and improve while we're working on Anon System. We will keep Community updated about all the projects planned for releasing Wink
Hopefully my answer satisfies You!

Other feautures are great as well, but most people want to see the anon first!

Of course mate, we know that. We are working on the Anon System very hard to deliver it as soon as possible. It is our highest priority project Wink

Also another feauture that would be great is a trading platform integrated in the wallet where people can trade goods anonymously.

That's a great suggestion my friend! We will definitely think about that and see if that can be done as well Wink
Cheers! Smiley

This is a very good idea. But I have another idea. Can you post in the walet statistics from all the stock exchanges at the about current price?
NAVAJO is great, and will be even bigger, thanks to the developers for the great news, look forward to more. Get your NAV while the price is low Smiley

Thank You for Your kind words and great support mate!
Best wishes Wink
NAVAJO is great, and will be even bigger, thanks to the developers for the great news, look forward to more. Get your NAV while the price is low Smiley

So if i understand correctly the beta phase one is now completed and new wallet with these new feautures will get live on monday?

Can we expect a beta for the anon after that?

Thank You for support mate! The first part of beta testing is completed and yes, new wallet will get live on Monday with chat feature and new, improved interface. However there will be also more updates and improvements ( maybe some other suggested by You guys? ) to the client before the final Anon System release. Simply becouse there's a lot other things to do and improve while we're working on Anon System. We will keep Community updated about all the projects planned for releasing Wink
Hopefully my answer satisfies You!

Other feautures are great as well, but most people want to see the anon first!

Of course mate, we know that. We are working on the Anon System very hard to deliver it as soon as possible. It is our highest priority project Wink

Also another feauture that would be great is a trading platform integrated in the wallet where people can trade goods anonymously.

That's a great suggestion my friend! We will definitely think about that and see if that can be done as well Wink
Cheers! Smiley

Can we expect a beta for the anon after that? Other feautures are great as well, but most people want to see the anon first!

what about anon.. ?
Anon Transactions and anon messaging have always been and remains as our main goals, but before we release them there's a lot things to do and improvements to implement as well. Don't worry about it, we have never forgot about Anon, we are working on it very hard to deliver it as soon as possible mate Wink
While working on Anonymous System we will keep on updating and delivering also other features/improvements.
Jump to: