Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1027. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
What will be the new wallet? Normal (an updated) which will be all or test wallet?

And no one selling now! Positive indicators for good work Wink!
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Cryptsy is waiting for NAV update.

have u got detail information from cryptsy?

The newest information as far as we know Cryptsy sent to You, shahim:

Some news from cryptsy. Seems they are working on bringeing nav online!

Hello shahim,

Thank you for contacting us and for the information.

NavCoin is already in maintenance mode as our technical support team is working on an update for the wallet. The coin is currently offline and we are unable to view deposits, withdrawals and other transactions until it is back online.

May I ask if you have a transaction that you would like us to take a look at when the coins gets back online?

Sincerely,

Cryptsy.com

So Cryptsy isn't waiting for update anymore, becouse there already has been an update, they are working on updating their wallet, like they wrote to shahim Wink
Cheers guys & remember about new wallet coming tommorow! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

have u got detail information from cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
legendary
We need investors with BTC; 10 BTC buy order could send prices to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
WE WANT 2800 SATS!

You forgot a zero Wink

I want 28000  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Official Announcement - New Navajo Coin wallet with chat feature from the beta client and new, improved UI coming on Monday - 29/09/14

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

We are pleased to announce that on incoming Monday (29/09/14) we will release new Navajo Coin wallet with the last beta test client's chat feature & improved UI, suggested by the NAV Community.
 It will be a new version of fully working & syncing NAV wallet.
It will be also the effect of the first Beta Client feedback, which we got from the Community last time.
Also remember that we are back on Poloniex, becouse of the previously released final version of Sync Fix.
So happy trading Everyone, Stay Tuned and be sure to check out new Navajo Coin wallet on Monday!
Thank You all for Your great support!
Cheers! Wink

- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

Talk to everyone via the new NavajoCoin wallet chat tomorrow.   Smiley Its going to be an awesome week!

legendary
WE WANT 2800 SATS!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Hello shahim,

NavCoin is already in maintenance mode as our technical support team is working on an update for the wallet. The coin is currently offline and we are unable to view deposits, withdrawals and other transactions until it is back online.

May I ask if you have a transaction that you would like us to take a look at when the coins gets back online?

Sincerely,

Cryptsy.com

1 more to GO! The Big One! Hold you seats!

Yey! Go Go Go NAVAJO!
legendary

Hello shahim,

Sincerely,

Cryptsy.com

1 more to GO! The Big One! Hold you seats!

legendary

legendary
MOMENTUM
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Timeline of projects updated on navajocoin.org !

Dear Navajo Coin Community!
We have updated our Navajo Coin timeline with some of incoming improvements. You can see all of them on:

http://navajocoin.org/projects
We will keep on updating the timeline on the website in the future, so be sure to check navajocoin.org to stay updated Wink

Thank You all for support and remember about the new wallet coming on Monday!
Cheers! Wink
- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

Just waiting for the good new. Come on, dev!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Guys, these are mine and Shahim's goals for the website and the beta wallet feedback.

Our purpose is to free Soopy of these tasks so he can continue working on the Anon messaging and Anon transactions.

Soopy is yet to announce his timeline. I assume that these will be added to the website in due course.

Cheers

This is starting to head in the right direction.  Now we can see what the dev team are working on and what's in the plan.  This should satisfy the majority of the community.
legendary
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Guys, these are mine and Shahim's goals for the website and the beta wallet feedback.

Our purpose is to free Soopy of these tasks so he can continue working on the Anon messaging and Anon transactions.

Soopy is yet to announce his timeline. I assume that these will be added to the website in due course.

Cheers
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
And still no anon in site? All these features are what most coins have in their first few weeks. Nav is nearly 3months old! I know I should have dumped a long time ago. I've been a supporter since the beginning but after a while it gets ridiculous.
Jump to: