Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1035. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
When NAV functions will be released NAV target price is 20.000 - 30.000 satoshis... now is 400 satoshis.... calculate yourselve

i'm waiting 2 btc's more to deposit  so i can buy more cheap NAV

Respect to dev's and community!

Regards

Nav leetzor =)

dreams D
Activity: 186
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
When NAV functions will be released NAV target price is 20.000 - 30.000 satoshis... now is 400 satoshis.... calculate yourselve

i'm waiting 2 btc's more to deposit  so i can buy more cheap NAV

Respect to dev's and community!

Regards

Nav leetzor =)
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Anon Coins      NAME            BTC Volume      Change   Current Price

BTC-DRK           DarkCoin   20.97595653   -2.0      0.00753905 SATS
BTC-XMR           Monero   8.94217981    -8.8      0.00315702 SATS
BTC-XC           XCurrency   7.74707627           -3.4      0.00138500 SATS
BTC-XST           StealthCoin   350.01345640    10.6     0.00013399 SATS
BTC-CLOAK           CloakCoin   17.13088290   -20.6     0.00019411 SATS
BTC-NXT           NXT           0.73023462            1.3       0.00007399 SATS   
BTC-DRKC           DarkCash   0.60942830           -0.8       0.00002350 SATS
BTC-NAV           NavajoCoin   1.65228362           -13.7      0.00000246 SATS Navajocoin came out 7 July -In developement Phase 1
BTC-XDN           DuckNote   1.18489957           -2.9        0.00000034 SATS

Price comparison - Am I missing any Anon coins - no Crpyto.org clones . Navajocoin is so cheap

The race is on to get the cheap NAV - To the Moon . Goal Target 500,000 K1 buy up! Also thats not me tonight . I'm tomorrow if im lucky - I dont mind I have enough NAV

As ~soopy~ said things will be interetsting this week and have your space suits ready - next target DRKC watch out
legendary

Buy up the cheap coins !

~hashforce101~
legendary
Hello Guys,

The Development team is working hard behind the scenes , there are testers , supporters , investors working their asses off on everything perfecting , testing and most of all making Navajo a success , we are looking towards a solid future for NavajoCoin not a pump and dump one , we are looking to move up in the ladder to stand along the most successful coins , my future for NavajoCoin is to be next to Litecoin , oh well let's say Bitcoin since I'm not sure of the future of Litecoin , that is the dream of all the people working behind Navajo , While the Developer team is working behind the upcoming client releases I can assure you the path and the vision we all share are close to reality that we all live in , we are not here to make a coin, pump it and then let it die , we are all here to stay. Smiley

Hope I talked for everyone who's serious in the cryptoworld and to the hearts of everyone who share the same passion and most foremost for NavajoCoin.

Love & Light.

~SoopY~

Smiley Herewith I promise you, when you mange to bring nav first to Litecoin region I will book a flight and bring your a sixpack of german beer to your house ;-)

Yes.  Nav coin will make your dinner and do your laundry!  The next upgrade will tuck your kids into bed at night. Have faith!

Lot's of fluff again SoopY.  We asked if the code could be reviewed so we can see exactly where we are at. It doesn't have to be finished.  We want to see the  quality and quantity of your work so far.  If that's a problem, maybe you could address it, rather than sweep it under the rug....again.  You wonder why tensions are high here.  It's because simple, reasonable requests are ignored.  Investors feel disrespected.

Am I the only one who is bothered that SoopY hides behind his anonymity.  Why can't we act like this is a real business?  Investors deserve transparency.  Instead we feel held hostage by SoopY.

you still here - i thought you would have sold buy now! why you not selling , im just interested to know. . Just from an investment point of view
legendary
Time to panic buy?  hehe

hehe tempting indeed. personally i wait before buying more till i see the update(s) next week. If they look promissing i will sure buy a few btc more of nav! On the other hand i hope im not too late as it only needs 1btc to get to 400sat again hehe.

Go for it - no doubts! Wink
legendary
Listen everybody.

SoopY does not have the funds to continue this work indefinitely.  He said that he is NOT INVESTED IN NAV.  His cheerleaders act like he is very emotionally fragile and our criticisms and legit questions will 'scare him away'.

Do you want a dev like that to head the research efforts of your "ANONYMOUS" currency?
With so many people out there who want to TAKE your anonymity away, how can you possibly think that this is a good long term investment?

ANONYMOUS CURRENCY is a FIGHT.  It is NOT a soft game.  Peoples' LIVES are at stake.

We need FREEDOM FIGHTERS, not hobbyists at the helm of anonymous currency.  We need people that we can TRUST, not just trust emotionally, but TRUST IN THEIR SKILLS.

This requires GENIUSES, not poor kids with NO BUSINESS SENSE.

So did you sell your NAV?
If not why not?

Also your trading tip for XST before is to buy right now ? correct - but the price is so high , so why buy in now so high. What is the potential for grow?

Also RADDRAGON what have you done to help Soopy -There is No IPO or Premine -did you check Navajocoin before buying into it?

Just to let you no the foundation gets full up dates and acess to the developing code & fixes. Where you aware.

Also you seem  to be quatoing Greedyjohns emosional responce when he trys to defend Soopy  - thats just GreedyJohn . GreedyJohn is greedyJohn he has the heart of an Angel thats just how he is. You no that right?

Bro buy NAV ! not XST . Also join the foundation $25USD and help out and get access to EVERYTHING. Otherwise what for the official annoucements on the thread when the fixes are complete and anon comes

Just asking from an investment point of view. hope I didn't hurt your feelings!

Activity: 188
Sound science
Listen everybody.

SoopY does not have the funds to continue this work indefinitely.  He said that he is NOT INVESTED IN NAV.  His cheerleaders act like he is very emotionally fragile and our criticisms and legit questions will 'scare him away'.

Do you want a dev like that to head the research efforts of your "ANONYMOUS" currency?
With so many people out there who want to TAKE your anonymity away, how can you possibly think that this is a good long term investment?

ANONYMOUS CURRENCY is a FIGHT.  It is NOT a soft game.  Peoples' LIVES are at stake.

We need FREEDOM FIGHTERS, not hobbyists at the helm of anonymous currency.  We need people that we can TRUST, not just trust emotionally, but TRUST IN THEIR SKILLS.

This requires GENIUSES, not poor kids with NO BUSINESS SENSE.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hey, to all who do not believe in NAVAJOCOIN !!!
There are some coins that are in the same situation. In this situation, seeing what some people write on this forum !!!!
Look at BOOMCOIN. coin there is already a long time, and the people who invest all the time waiting for news about the future of this coin. The price of this coin all the time goes very slowly to the top. The same is the case NAVAJO. Developers still working hard on the future of this coin, but as the completion of the work will definitely gain a lot of coin. That's why I do not understand what is the point of selling coins, especially after such a low price. After completion of the coin gain as XST. So I wait all the time and I believe in developers and investors. Regards. Sorry for my english Smiley
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Hey, it's not our fault some idiot wants to sell down almost half a million NAV. What do you expect to happen to the price? It's already rebounded to above 250. This week will be a good week!

In the end, i guess we'll see who the idiot is.....
You have to admit, that even if someone wants to sell 500k NAV, selling them down all at once is not a smart strategy. You're guaranteed to get a worse price than selling them in smaller batches and letting the buy orders rebuild.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hey, it's not our fault some idiot wants to sell down almost half a million NAV. What do you expect to happen to the price? It's already rebounded to above 250. This week will be a good week!

just wait on updates from next week. if next sunday still no progress has been made i will agree we are idiots Smiley

if soopy does deliver i hope you will be a man and say you where wrong 😉
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Yeah teamPoland mens volleyball world champion!
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Polish world champion in volleyball 2014 Sorry, could not resist Smiley

POLSKA biało czerwoni nr 1 na świecie !! NAV number one on the world !!

ZGADZAM SIĘ W 100 % !!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
legendary
Activity: 1260
raw raw
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high
Lot's of cheerleading still.  Seems like the price is speaking volumes about everyone's true feelings (190!).  

'Love and light' has turned to 'spite and darkness'!

We've certainly got proof of dumb cheerleaders (PODC).  What about proof of code (POC)?

SoopY! Seriously?  You're justifying your bitcoin hustling by saying that you have no vested interest yet in NAV?  Why did you sign up to do this?  So you could hold us hostage in the end?  Serious lack of integrity.  Someone should have asked the community for funds before he did any work.  To hold the community hostage at this point, and continue to drag his feet.....that wasn't what we all signed up for.

I hate the fact SoopY is so comfortable hiding behind his anonymity.   In real life, someone would have slapped the turban off his head and asked "WTF?".  Nobody likes a false prophet.  Thus far, that's all SoopY's 'visions' have proven to be.....false.

Thoughtful and grounded,

NUNL

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Polish world champion in volleyball 2014 Sorry, could not resist Smiley

POLSKA biało czerwoni nr 1 na świecie !! NAV number one on the world !!
Jump to: