Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1038. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hi guys
We see that some of You are concerned, have doubts and want to see progress and proof of soopy's work. Becouse of that we will prepare the update with soopy for the Community about our progress in Anon Development and other projects.
We are also looking into Crypto Certify or Proof of Dev, becouse that would eliminate FUD and bring solid trust to soopy Wink
We will keep You updated how things are going.
Best Regards
- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

ah great, that would be awesome!
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Hi guys
We see that some of You are concerned, have doubts and want to see progress and proof of soopy's work. Becouse of that we will prepare the update with soopy for the Community about our progress in Anon Development and other projects.
We are also looking into Crypto Certify or Proof of Dev, becouse that would eliminate FUD and bring solid trust to soopy Wink
Best Regards

POD is a good idea, just do it Smiley
Activity: 336
Hi guys
Best Regards

This is a very good idea! The more security has around a coin, more attention and investment will be there!

I am with both hands for both ideas Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Hi guys
Best Regards
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Any news About anon or still nothing?
Saw my coins are worth nothing anymore, lost a lot of money on this coin.

Any proof? I dont lissin to propoganda anymore.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
Soopy is back, I told you that he would deliver.

VAPORWARE!
Activity: 188
Sound science
...and buy the way did you read what Soopy said...
Quote from: soopy452000 on September 16, 2014, 08:14:26 AM
Hello Guys,

The Development team is working hard behind the scenes , ...solid future for NavajoCoin not a pump and dump one...to stand along the most successful coins...next to Litecoin...oh well let's say Bitcoin...that is the dream of all the people working behind Navajo...I can assure you the path and the vision we all share are close to reality...we are not here to make a coin, pump it and then let it die , we are all here to stay. Smiley

~SoopY~

Yes, hashmaster1.  I'm still reading promises and saying things.  But still, I havn't seen any proof of of delivery yet.  It's evident to me that you don't understand the difference between proof and hype.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hi Hashmaster1

Hope you are ok and ill try to send some blessings to you. Really felt bad with your news yesterday.

yeah some people just like to post crap when they can. We just ignore it now.

Anyway you take care . Ill send you some BTC when NavajoCoin goes big.

~hashforce101~
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Im sitting here in a hotel room catching up on are thread looking good but comment like this f......coin dead sure dont help...think possitive and thing will happen like Hashforce101 i reach my goal but still buying what i can after loosing everything im still possitive ...and buy the way did you read what Soopy said...
Quote from: soopy452000 on September 16, 2014, 08:14:26 AM
Hello Guys,

The Development team is working hard behind the scenes , there are testers , supporters , investors working their asses off on everything perfecting , testing and most of all making Navajo a success , we are looking towards a solid future for NavajoCoin not a pump and dump one , we are looking to move up in the ladder to stand along the most successful coins , my future for NavajoCoin is to be next to Litecoin , oh well let's say Bitcoin since I'm not sure of the future of Litecoin , that is the dream of all the people working behind Navajo , While the Developer team is working behind the upcoming client releases I can assure you the path and the vision we all share are close to reality that we all live in , we are not here to make a coin, pump it and then let it die , we are all here to stay. Smiley

Hope I talked for everyone who's serious in the cryptoworld and to the hearts of everyone who share the same passion and most foremost for NavajoCoin.

Love & Light.

~SoopY~
legendary
Ok things are diffently looking good and am now 200% sure we are going to reach the stars!

Why you may ask

I just ran GreedyJohn's responce through our anylitical anyaliser and the font size has become normal and also the colour has gone from green to black .  Cheesy

If you no GreedyJohn Like I do then you will relise something very important - More then a developer can provide.

This would indicate that

1. GreedyJohn is extremely calm and happy.
2. That means something very big is going to occur for Navajocoin soon!
3. He has been in contact with ~soopy~ our developer which means he is still codeing.
4. All hardware is up and running and everything is full steam ahead.

So diffently stay clam as GreedyJohn's comments are a real indicator of what is happening in the background.
We have also had investor feed back from ~soopy~ and we are full steam ahead. Thats all I can say.

jokes aside

Myself being and investor I do not want code to be shown untill we have a final release to the community.

Buy and sell your coins as you see fit.

Myself I have read through the old forum and new forum ever page from 1 - 136 and then 1 - 216
then I aggressively bought into NAV and reached my goal target.
Then when I reached my goal target joined the foundation .

Now im buying up cheap NAV again for peanuts.

The above is working for me. Maybe you need to change your investment stratagey.

I have my investment under control I would suggest you do the same.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Soopy is back, I told you that he would deliver.
Activity: 336

Why can't we act like this is a real business?  Investors deserve transparency.  Instead we feel held hostage by SoopY.

Why? Have you ever heard  PayProCoin? This is a good solution for now!

And then we become billionaires ... it will be clear what everyone has been engaged!
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high
Hello Guys,

The Development team is working hard behind the scenes , there are testers , supporters , investors working their asses off on everything perfecting , testing and most of all making Navajo a success , we are looking towards a solid future for NavajoCoin not a pump and dump one , we are looking to move up in the ladder to stand along the most successful coins , my future for NavajoCoin is to be next to Litecoin , oh well let's say Bitcoin since I'm not sure of the future of Litecoin , that is the dream of all the people working behind Navajo , While the Developer team is working behind the upcoming client releases I can assure you the path and the vision we all share are close to reality that we all live in , we are not here to make a coin, pump it and then let it die , we are all here to stay. Smiley

Hope I talked for everyone who's serious in the cryptoworld and to the hearts of everyone who share the same passion and most foremost for NavajoCoin.

Love & Light.

~SoopY~

Smiley Herewith I promise you, when you mange to bring nav first to Litecoin region I will book a flight and bring your a sixpack of german beer to your house ;-)

Yes.  Nav coin will make your dinner and do your laundry!  The next upgrade will tuck your kids into bed at night. Have faith!

Lot's of fluff again SoopY.  We asked if the code could be reviewed so we can see exactly where we are at. It doesn't have to be finished.  We want to see the  quality and quantity of your work so far.  If that's a problem, maybe you could address it, rather than sweep it under the rug....again.  You wonder why tensions are high here.  It's because simple, reasonable requests are ignored.  Investors feel disrespected.

Am I the only one who is bothered that SoopY hides behind his anonymity.  Why can't we act like this is a real business?  Investors deserve transparency.  Instead we feel held hostage by SoopY.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Hello Guys,

Love & Light.

~SoopY~

Smiley Herewith I promise you, when you mange to bring nav first to Litecoin region I will book a flight and bring your a sixpack of german beer to your house ;-)
Activity: 518
Hello Guys,

Love & Light.

~SoopY~

hi soopy, nice to hear from you again. can you tell us who is working on what and what your progress is?

when can we expect an update?
legendary
legendary
Hello Guys,

Love & Light.

~SoopY~

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
legendary

LOL that one was only for you! All future pumps have been cancelled - We are waiting for Crptsy! Going to be awesome - Save all your BTC
Jump to: