Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1039. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello hashmaster1,

It is sad to hear the tragedy that you had to go through with your family at this time and want you to know that the Navajo team as well as it's supports and investors are by your side to share your grief and loss and at this dark times to be a strength and to help you recover , because we at NavajoCoin is a family and as a brother of ours we feel what you are going through and we will work out in all of our strength to help you and your family recover.

May God Bless You and Your Family and We will pray and Hope and Help you in any and everyway to help you stand back on your feet.

Love & Light.

Team NavajoCoin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello Guys,

The Development team is working hard behind the scenes , there are testers , supporters , investors working their asses off on everything perfecting , testing and most of all making Navajo a success , we are looking towards a solid future for NavajoCoin not a pump and dump one , we are looking to move up in the ladder to stand along the most successful coins , my future for NavajoCoin is to be next to Litecoin , oh well let's say Bitcoin since I'm not sure of the future of Litecoin , that is the dream of all the people working behind Navajo , While the Developer team is working behind the upcoming client releases I can assure you the path and the vision we all share are close to reality that we all live in , we are not here to make a coin, pump it and then let it die , we are all here to stay. Smiley

Hope I talked for everyone who's serious in the cryptoworld and to the hearts of everyone who share the same passion and most foremost for NavajoCoin.

Love & Light.

~SoopY~
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
      The best coin on the market      NAVAJO  COIN                                                         I won't b to much on here for a while just lost my house due to fire....lost all  my mining equipment .................................enybody that can help donate btc 17T6GdjpBDsnSu7ogJTVXthDjKS6daGwTU   THANK     YOU

My condolences to your family, hashmaster1.

I'm happy to see the rest of the team moving to try and set up a decent forward face.  Please, do not hype up the price for pumps anymore.  We can discuss NAV until you get the coin working before worrying about the price.

I will consult but I cannot offer labor man hours.  I am taxed out on time.

Can you say anything about the type of anon soopy is planning?

im super busy at work but here is the whitepaper link  - https://www.dropbox.com/s/slr85zpbw380use/Whitepaper.pdf

tell us what you think
I'd be a good idea to replace the sum2 wallet picture with a nav wallet pic on page 4.
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
THANKS EVERYBODY   I LIVE IN  ELLIOT LAKE ONTARIO  CANADA  ........KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUY'S LOOKING GOOD ILL B BACK SOON . IF NEED TO GET HOLD OF ME LEAVE A MESSAGE  THANKS  AGAIN  ....
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
      The best coin on the market      NAVAJO  COIN                                                         I won't b to much on here for a while just lost my house due to fire....lost all  my mining equipment .................................enybody that can help donate btc 17T6GdjpBDsnSu7ogJTVXthDjKS6daGwTU   THANK     YOU

I'm happy to see the rest of the team moving to try and set up a decent forward face.  Please, do not hype up the price for pumps anymore.  We can discuss NAV until you get the coin working before worrying about the price.

im super busy at work but here is the whitepaper link  - https://www.dropbox.com/s/slr85zpbw380use/Whitepaper.pdf

tell us what you think

damn hashmaster srry to hear about your house. Where are you located?
legendary
Activity: 1050

tell us what you think
Activity: 188
Sound science

legendary
Activity: 1260

Damn dude, REALLY sorry to hear that man.......I too wish you the best in getting through these tough times!  Tough time to be going through tough times too, not many people in a position to really help others it seems.  My thoughts are with you and your family!!
legendary

Hope you had insurance and your family is good - take care
legendary
Activity: 1778
     The best coin on the market      NAVAJO  COIN                                                         I won't b to much on here for a while just lost my house due to fire....lost all  my mining equipment .................................enybody that can help donate btc 17T6GdjpBDsnSu7ogJTVXthDjKS6daGwTU   THANK     YOU

sorry to hear...good luck....
This is not a good time, sorry to hear that, we are all struggling.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
     The best coin on the market      NAVAJO  COIN                                                         I won't b to much on here for a while just lost my house due to fire....lost all  my mining equipment .................................enybody that can help donate btc 17T6GdjpBDsnSu7ogJTVXthDjKS6daGwTU   THANK     YOU

sorry to hear...good luck....
Do You Even Onion Bro?
legendary
Activity: 1260
shit NAV

Well thank you for your well thought out and helpful post, it is inspiring the time you put into it:-)
Just a quick update from me.

I have successfully set up the project and compiled a working version of the linux beta wallet.

I am now going to assess, prioritise and commence work on the beta feedback.

I will announce the timeline for v2 of the beta wallet once I've figured out what is realistic to include in the next release and how long it will take me.

Cheers,
Pakage

sounds great!

does the compiled linux wallet mean the sync problem with current linux wallet is fixed or does that have nothing to do with this? i guess not as rwmy is busy with the linux fix but just in case i ask...
paycum are you a foundation member we need someone like you on board.

Reddragon has a lot of energy that needs to be focused in the right direction

Who can fix the rich list! Whats required

I use to think dam why should I pay the 0.05 BTC . But i tell you its worth it

Hi,

yes im already a foundation member.

cheers

Robin
legendary

I have successfully set up the project and compiled a working version of the linux beta wallet.

I will announce the timeline for v2 of the beta wallet once I've figured out what is realistic to include in the next release and how long it will take me.

Cheers,
Pakage

Smiles all around  Grin " Compiled a working version of the linux beta wallet." This will make a lot of people happy.
Really be critical with whats worked on now with the Beta Wallet and yes time management as you mentioned - Great effort guys  Wink
Hopefully the wallet is going to be Quality looking like the website! Also thanks for taking the time to give the community a much awaited update on an important fix.

Hopefully we should see market confidence return with this news and i can see it already Wink
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

Cheers,
Pakage
legendary
Even though I am tired of the constant cheer-leading, I honestly do believe that Soopy will pull through for us. It sucks that constant communication isn't really his style, but at least he is consistent and has pulled through in the past. Linux wallet repair then anon and the price/volume will bounce back.

I am no coder, but perhaps I could donate to any bounties that could aid in development?

On this idea I would like to contribute also - but it needs to be a foundation based held wallet . I know others will as well.

I can donate NAV / BTC easy but not BTC as its a pain to get in Sydney and it takes a couple of days - very good idea.

i will give 10,000 NAV if this goes ahead

Do we have a NAV wallet for foundation - selling these NAV.BTC coins on the open market at current buy price is fine with me to raise funds from donations by Investors and the Public. The more we perform the higher the price we get for bounties - win win situation.
Activity: 339
If NAV can get listed here https://www.cryptocertify.com/ it would squash a lot of FUD.

Can you get whats required and take care of this for us!

Looking at the site, I'm get the impression that Soopy is the only one who can submit what is needed for this.
Do You Even Onion Bro?
SO TRUE +<<<<<< 1000000>>>>>  HASHFORCE 101//////  NAVAJO COIN GO GET THEM  ON BITTREX  0.00000270 GOOD TIME TO BUY....... Grin
Jump to: