Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1036. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Polish world champion in volleyball 2014 Sorry, could not resist Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hey everyone, I see that we have the same good news recently bought another batch of NAV, I may have bought a little but as far as I could afford, and to be honest it at the moment I only have this coin, about 100k NAV. payment soon, then I'll invest another 0.25 btc, good luck to all and thanks to the developers for their hard work. I will try to soon join the group as an investor Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
I love NAV!

i'm buying it now under 300 and 400 satoshis

i believe in development of dev's and all projects will be done!

Then price rocket to 5000 - 10.000 satoshis

We are NAV lovers Smiley

you'll see the day will come

buy now cheap before it will be too late!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

legendary
Monday we will get another disappointing update, put on your life vest and get ready

lol most likely.
and also how long is soon?
the markets on poloniex and cryptsy are closed since weeks
or are this the news new linux client?

I would say that Remy_5 has been working on a Linux fix from previous pages if you have a look.
Also from ready all of both threads I understand - Bter and Bittrex run on Windows Wallets and Poloniex and Crptsy run on Linux Wallets - So you could conclude the obvious from the thread with all the information that I would buy as much as you are able 2. But thats my conclusion from the thread only.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Monday we will get another disappointing update, put on your life vest and get ready

lol most likely.
and also how long is soon?
the markets on poloniex and cryptsy are closed since weeks
or are this the news new linux client?
legendary
Who said it was Monday? Are you developing the coin LOL  Cheesy.

I thought I read sometime next week. have your space suits ready!
legendary
Hopefully the coins are still cheap Tuesday 23rd as i'm buying up BIG. Keep knocking us down with your comments as you will be doing me a huge favor trust me!

Don't believe the below either, as I've have posted that a few times already. So Believers can buy up . What would I know i'm only an Investor! Win Win either way  Cheesy

Its only Hype and Positive spam they call it . Or Cheer-leading we will see. Also if you have enough NAV you should donate to the developers fund or Navajo Fund.found in my signature.

Its time to test yourself!

~hashforce101~
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Looks hope returns in our community  Cool
Activity: 188
Sound science
Hello Mate,

A HUGE TEXT WALL WITH NO SUBSTANCE

Love & Light and Always! Smiley

~SoopY~

Jesus, man.  Fix the polo wallet.  I'm not going to give you a dime until you can prove that you're not incompetent.

I've waited.

XST was a much better investment so far.  I highly endorse that coin for people interested in anonymity.  It is hitting Mintpal V2 tomorrow and is not vaporware.
legendary
Navajo Coin Foundation - Let's join!

Hello guys! As the admin of Navajo Coin Fund I would like to invite all of You to NAV Foundation. I see many of our great supporters here, which are not the members of the Foundation yet. Also NAV head dev - soopy452000 has finished the first project, which beta tests we have started yesterday (Remember to test and leave us suggestions about the beta client and the new feature! Wink ).
Please remember that soopy is fully fair dev - He doesn't have any premine, IPO etc. - He only can get donations from the Community. Becouse of that remember to donate him for his work - We really appreciate it! Smiley

This is the dedicated BTC address for Soopy:

Navajo Developer Fund (BTC) :

199jQo9QERZqpa5SaUMcufxT3dFXQk8cwH

Foundation Thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/navajo-coin-foundation-navajo-fund-680884

Thanks again & have a great day!
- Navajo Coin Foundation

I am ONLY 1 person buy I have shown in the past I can bring strength alone to this coin .But we UNITED the NavajoCoin Community can do something great for our coin.

We need to raise funds for our beloved developer Soopy.

My Target is just 1btc . Please help their will be great rewards next week!

https://blockchain.info/address/199jQo9QERZqpa5SaUMcufxT3dFXQk8cwH

We can do this . NavajoCoin to the Stars

Join Us Make Us Stronger - NavajoCoin
legendary
All I can say is everyone can buy at the same price . Me , You , The Developers and Everyone. Also same as selling - Not a single person benefits when the price is low, you hold and reach you Goal Target and Donate a small amount to the Developers they can do their work. Remember NavajoCoin has No Premine and No IPO . You should look up these terms and get there meanings. Its just when do you buy, do you wait or buy when high. Me I buy when ever I can and suggest you do the same at the earlist. If we go to Crpsty then we are going to the Land of Giants and Whales. Join the NavajoCoin team we need you , become an Investor.

~hashforce101~

Our time is coming! Navajocoin
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Well it   been along week for me  but after reading the news from Soopy that made my...... day....... Starting Monday thing are going to change  for the Navajo coin  time to go buy more before they go up i just .25btc to bittrex  ...HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND ... so get your navajocoin cause where going for a ride ........ Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Time to panic buy?  hehe

hehe tempting indeed. personally i wait before buying more till i see the update(s) next week. If they look promissing i will sure buy a few btc more of nav! On the other hand i hope im not too late as it only needs 1btc to get to 400sat again hehe.
Activity: 339
Time to panic buy?  hehe
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
The next week, we'll see a lot of interesting things. I am of the Navajo since the SummerCoin - I trust our dev.
 Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Guys I don't want to be negative as I have been a supporter for some time but I cannot ignore how fricken uncomfortable I am with all the nonstop requests of donations for soopy!!

I understand he is having a hard time financially, but you ask for money from a community that is sitting far in the red with their investment and are waiting for release of tech and updates from the guy you are asking money for.  I have been hit up in PMs and seen many requests here in the thread to "donate" money.

I personally invested in SOOPY and not in the coin itself.  That investment sits FAAAAAAR in the negative and yet I am being asked to donate while I am currently holding at a huge loss.  Am I the only one that sees a problem with this?!  Do you guys have any idea what constant requests of donations for the dev is going to look like to potential interested investors?

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Hello Mate,

I understand your kind concerns and this is very much one of the rare occasions aside one other time earlier I have asked the help of the community which I'm very much grateful of and respect the same and also my heart-felt gratitude goes to everyone who supports and contributes to NavajoCoin and myself in everyway , but just want to point this out with all due respect is that did you ever think how I was managing all these for all these months without anything from the community? Smiley Working on this since SummerCoin and then SummerCoinV2 and then NavajoCoin and AnonBeta etc etc , I've not asked much from the community have I? , I've done all to manage things on my own and invest the same on the needed things from my own , from the offline projects I work on that also keeps me going and covers up my expenses , thus is how I invest my time and resources on NavajoCoin without the direct and complete support from the Community and thus not troubling your exerting pressure nor relay on community support entirely the only times the foundation as well as myself requested contributions from the community were when things were at their worst and I'm all spent on them and just to cover a small part of the cake and you all have made a point to contribute and help in one way or another to achieve what was needed for that I myself as well as the Foundation is very grateful of and would like to show our appreciation , we have a wonderful community right in front of us and for me that is what makes me move forward not very much the monetary values thus I work for the love of the game and in passion , thus make me different from other Developers because they wouldn't have lasted this long.

Last but not least I just want to say that starting from Monday , the entire week is going to be very interesting , just have your space suits ready.

~SoopY~

Hi soopy, what will start Monday? Is that the anon ( named navajo tech ) transaction function?
legendary

Get Ready Guys! All I can say is I told you So! I hope you listened to me!

~hashforce101~

Patience is the key to Life. With Patience you can examine the past to Judge the Future. I have always always believed in ~Soopy~. He will never let us down.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Guys I don't want to be negative as I have been a supporter for some time but I cannot ignore how fricken uncomfortable I am with all the nonstop requests of donations for soopy!!

I understand he is having a hard time financially, but you ask for money from a community that is sitting far in the red with their investment and are waiting for release of tech and updates from the guy you are asking money for.  I have been hit up in PMs and seen many requests here in the thread to "donate" money.

I personally invested in SOOPY and not in the coin itself.  That investment sits FAAAAAAR in the negative and yet I am being asked to donate while I am currently holding at a huge loss.  Am I the only one that sees a problem with this?!  Do you guys have any idea what constant requests of donations for the dev is going to look like to potential interested investors?

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Hello Mate,

I understand your kind concerns and this is very much one of the rare occasions aside one other time earlier I have asked the help of the community which I'm very much grateful of and respect the same and also my heart-felt gratitude goes to everyone who supports and contributes to NavajoCoin and myself in everyway , but just want to point this out with all due respect is that did you ever think how I was managing all these for all these months without anything from the community? Smiley Working on this since SummerCoin and then SummerCoinV2 and then NavajoCoin and AnonBeta etc etc , I've not asked much from the community have I? , I've done all to manage things on my own and invest the same on the needed things from my own , from the offline projects I work on that also keeps me going and covers up my expenses , thus is how I invest my time and resources on NavajoCoin without the direct and complete support from the Community and thus not troubling your exerting pressure nor relay on community support entirely the only times the foundation as well as myself requested contributions from the community were when things were at their worst and I'm all spent on them and just to cover a small part of the cake and you all have made a point to contribute and help in one way or another to achieve what was needed for that I myself as well as the Foundation is very grateful of and would like to show our appreciation , we have a wonderful community right in front of us and for me that is what makes me move forward not very much the monetary values thus I work for the love of the game and in passion , thus make me different from other Developers because they wouldn't have lasted this long.

Last but not least I just want to say that starting from Monday , the entire week is going to be very interesting , just have your space suits ready.

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1260

Huh Huh Huh Huh
Jump to: